Newbie Help !

Big Dave

Oct 23, 2004, 11:46:21 AM10/23/04

I suppose this is a really stupid question, but here goes: Is there
any online resource which on finding a definite match for a "known"
ancestor, can magically fills in all the gaps (maybe either backwards,
forwards, or both)?

I know it's lazy of me, but hey, I know all the information is out
there. I certainly wouldn't mind paying for the information, as it
would save such a heck of a lot of time. Any information would be
greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Dave

Alan Jones

Oct 24, 2004, 2:30:04 AM10/24/04
No.

"Big Dave" <nai...@naiche.plus.com> wrote in message

Hugh Watkins

Oct 24, 2004, 9:21:59 AM10/24/04
"Big Dave" <nai...@naiche.plus.com> wrote in message

yes
but it don't work too good yet
and it costs money

and your tree will be rubbish unlees you check each original document or
its image

SO you bettr find a new hobby like bird watchng.

Hugh W