WALLIS

Martin Evans

Jan 9, 2005, 3:00:09 PM1/9/05
I have in my posession a small case of personal papers, certificates, photos
of the late Mrs Emily E. Wallis, and her late husband Wilfrid George Wallis
of Wrexham area, Llangollen, family in Whittington Shropshire. If anybody
connected with this family has any interest in these items please contact me
asap. After the elapse of a reasonable period of time, I will be destroying
them.

Thanks

Martin Evans
mar...@arenig.co.uk

Hugh Watkins

Jan 10, 2005, 2:38:07 AM1/10/05

"Martin Evans" <mar...@arenig.co.uk> wrote in message

please consider sending them to the Shropshire county archives

Shropshire County Council
Shropshire Archives
Castle Gates
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
SY1 2AQ

100? years privacy rule will be applied

http://www.shropshireonline.gov.uk/archives.nsf/open/71983720B579FD7280256C77003BF70B

Hugh W

Martin Evans

Jan 10, 2005, 6:13:29 AM1/10/05
Thank you Sir. If nobody closer to the Wallis's comes forward, then I will
send them on.
Martin E.

"Hugh Watkins" <hugh_w...@msn.com> wrote in message