Weathers, Withers, Wythers?

1 view

Hoyt Weathers

Nov 23, 2004, 6:02:56 PM11/23/04
I am Hoyt Melton Weathers and live in Trinity, Alabama, USA.

I have heard that my ancestors came from Wales, perhaps in the 16th or 17th century
but I am not certain of that.

I will appreciate any information on any of the three surnames above as being born in
Wales.

The address above is correct for me. You may e-mail me directly or post here.

Thank you for any assistance.

Regards,
Hoyt Weathers

Hugh Watkins

Nov 23, 2004, 8:17:11 PM11/23/04

"Hoyt Weathers" <ah...@hiwaay.net> wrote in message

You need to go step by step back in USA

then naturalisation papers

then ships lists
before looking at Wales
short cuts lead to errors in trees anmd brickwalls

Hugh W

Hoyt Weathers

Nov 25, 2004, 10:45:34 AM11/25/04
Hugh Watkins wrote:

TKX Hugh. I consider that good advice. So far I have traced back in my direct male
line to September 6, 1776. I am just beginning the search. I hope to find some entry
for a fore bearer being born in country X on date Y. Thanks again for your valued
input.

Hoyt Weathers
Trinity, Alabama, USA