Help in cs302

mc100404808 Madeeha Batool

Apr 27, 2011, 10:18:35 AM4/27/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vuhe...@googlegroups.com
Assalam o Alaikum!
I m upset about the preparation of DLD.I m finding this subject difficult. Is there any genius who can guide me n join to my skype id 4 preparation?
Regards!

mc100204104 Muhammad Saleem Khan

Apr 27, 2011, 2:23:58 PM4/27/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
A-o-A

I can help you in cs302, I have some what experience and under the guidance of some learned peoples who guide me in some problems.  I am sorry I have a slow net service and I have no other choice we can discuss on chat and if some time my net service is better then we can share our study on mic i.e. voice chat only.  It is my interesting subject it is not difficult but to understand it calmly.  you please mail me your problem i will help you by mail, chat or voice chat.  If you have vfone (vptcl) then by selecting the vfamily package we can discuss on phone which is free 24 hours on V to V by daily deduction of Rs.5/-.  I two vfone numbers 0642020620 (in room), 0616000468 (in pocket every time). for mail please salee...@yahoo.co.uk ok bye

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en

--
M.Saleem Khan
PSA (PAEC), Multan

mc100201845 Akram Ul Haq

Apr 28, 2011, 1:32:35 AM4/28/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
please jar cs302 assignemtn 2 ka solution de dain please jar. thanks  a lot of please pleaseeeee.