Query about Presentation Slides (MIS):

Omer Chaudhry

Aug 4, 2011, 10:41:03 AM8/4/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, Virtual University, Pakistan, virtual-universit...@googlegroups.com, vu-stud...@googlegroups.com
My specialization is in MIS, can anyone tell me whether I'm supposed to prepare the whole matrix in presentation slides?

for example, in Organization Analysis, we are required to prepare different matrices, like "Internal factor evaluation matrix"... now my question is, am i supposed to prepare this whole matrix (which is in table form) on presentation slide? or just write about some main points?

If any MIS student can reply me, it would be better...

Haroon Rasheed

Aug 21, 2011, 2:49:37 AM8/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
no u have to display the whole matrix...

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---