Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hafeez Ur Rahman

Aug 19, 2011, 3:34:52 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

immi Boy

Aug 19, 2011, 4:14:39 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mubarakan Mubarakan.............

I have also completed VU MBA in finance. Viva InshAllah will be clear......

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
Welcome to immi's world. The world of wonders

Raheel

Aug 19, 2011, 4:41:47 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

I have also completed only viva is awaited. Whats the CGPA

regards

Raheel Paul

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

mc090403105 Muhammad Shameem

Aug 19, 2011, 4:51:35 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
i have also complete my mba. only presentation and viva are left

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

Mustafa Khan

Aug 19, 2011, 4:50:14 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER. GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE.

mc090404341 Muhammad Asif Tanwir

Aug 19, 2011, 4:25:04 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAVE PASSED MY MBA

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

mc090403947 Anna Younas

Aug 19, 2011, 5:06:37 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam to all my fellows plsssssssssssssssssssssss tell me kitny marks or grade wala pass hai.
i m waiting

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

mc090401258 Muhammad Younas

Aug 19, 2011, 5:22:50 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
 I have also complete my mba. only presentation and viva are left

$oni

Aug 19, 2011, 5:20:33 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam to all
plzzz koi batye ga mera lms open nhi ho raha..:( fordet paswd bhi kiya bt invalid student id n e-mail adreess shw krhy hain :( kia krn ab? plzz help me kese re-set krn paswd ?

█▓▒░Arslan Hashmi░▒▓█

Aug 19, 2011, 5:32:49 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Me too completed my MBA just viva is remaining... nd my CGPA is 3.35

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Hafeez Ur Rahman <hafee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed my MBA. Just Viva left

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
-- αяѕℓαη --
νιятυαℓ υηινєяѕιту σƒ ραкιѕтαη,

mc090402151 Shehbaz Haider Khan

Aug 19, 2011, 5:47:28 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
mine too completed.. bt still worried abt the report and presentation....
And CONGRATS to all...

$oni

Aug 19, 2011, 5:48:50 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam to all
plzzz koi batye ga mera lms open nhi ho raha..:( fordet paswd bhi kiya bt invalid student id n e-mail adreess shw krhy hain :( kia krn ab? plzz help me kese re-set krn paswd ?

mc090401559 Anam Tariq

Aug 19, 2011, 5:48:13 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
congrats me 2 completed my MBA but m not happy wd my cgpa thts not gud enough but shukar Allah ka k pass hun n degree mil jaye gi

mc090403026 Shoaib Hafeez

Aug 19, 2011, 5:49:20 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Congratz my Dear Bro.. Shoaib here.. I have also complete MBA (management)
Regards
 --
SHOAIB HAFEEZ
MBA Student

mc090402151 Shehbaz Haider Khan

Aug 19, 2011, 5:52:03 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
ap ne koi Email dia other than vugmail??? means yahoo ka mail id dia hai??? if yes then check it out.. us k inbox mein vu ki trf se 1 mail i ho gi.. usko open kro nd us mein 1 authorization link ho ga usko 1 dafa click kr do... phir login kro vulms account..

mc090404173 Muhammad Zeshan Qaisar

Aug 19, 2011, 6:34:29 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Asalam o alikum to all
Nd congrats
Thankx to Allah
i have also complete and revise report also to day pass

now viva remain
Muhammad Zeshan Qaisar
MBA Finance IV

mc090402151 Shehbaz Haider Khan

Aug 19, 2011, 6:17:55 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
human desires are unlimited.. we shud b thankful to Allah that he gave us such a previledge that we've passed our degree.. congrats to u too...

faiza shoukat

Aug 19, 2011, 6:35:27 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thanks to ALLAH i hhave complete my MBA.but cgp is not good actuall mein yeh jna chahti hun ke lms mein improved intership report kew likh hai aur presentation aur slides kab aya gi mera abhi woh rahta hai aur mein report mein bhi pass hun so yeh sub kiya hai i cannot understand help anybody

محمّد آصف مغل

mc090401559 Anam Tariq

Aug 19, 2011, 7:06:20 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
my cgpa is 2.63 plz mujhy btao k is cgpa par job mil jatye gi k nae m so tenst

faiza shoukat

Aug 19, 2011, 7:33:24 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
jonb ke liya concept clear hona chahy na ke cgp

mc090401249 Adil Munir

Aug 19, 2011, 8:12:33 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam, bahi plz thora sa guide krdy many apni internship
report submit krwai thi aur last time mjy result ma need improvement
likh k bheja tha uni walo ny. many again onko report submit ki thi is
bar ab mjy need improvement ki jaga pass likha hoa ha lkn jysy pahly
report ma galtia show ki hoi thi is bar b report ma galtia show ki hoi
ha tu kia many ab dobara uni walo ko report thek kr k submit krni ha
ya ma pass ho. plz guide krdy.

faiza shoukat

Aug 19, 2011, 8:17:32 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
nahi mera bhi yehi problem hai same to u

mc090403863 Javed Uddin

Aug 19, 2011, 8:28:01 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
StudentID MC090403863
Name Javed Uddin
Study at SKHI35
StudyProgram MBA
CGPA 2.66
SemesterCourseTitleScoreGrade PointGrade
  Fall 2009 CS101   Introduction to Computing 83.000 4.00 A
  Fall 2009 MGT501   Human Resource Management 66.000 3.07 B
  Fall 2009 MGT503   Principles of Management 62.000 2.80 C
  Fall 2009 MTH302   Business Mathematics & Statistics 68.000 3.20 B
  Spring 2010 ENG301   Business Communication 65.000 3.00 B
  Spring 2010 IT430   E-Commerce 60.000 2.67 C
  Spring 2010 MGT101   Financial Accounting 62.000 2.80 C
  Spring 2010 MGT301   Principles of Marketing 57.000 2.47 C
  Spring 2010 MGT502   Organizational Behaviour 59.000 2.60 C
  Fall 2010 ECO401   Economics 65.000 3.00 B
  Fall 2010 MGMT623   Leadership & Team Management - MGMT623 (alt. code=HRM623) 59.000 2.60 C
  Fall 2010 MGT201   Financial Management 52.000 2.13 C
  Fall 2010 MGT402   Cost & Management Accounting 55.000 2.33 C
  Fall 2010 MGT411   Money & Banking 64.000 2.93 C
  Fall 2010 MGT510   Total Quality Management (alt. code=MGMT510) 55.000 2.33 C
  Fall 2010 STA630   Research Methods 55.000 2.33 C
  Spring 2011 CS507   Information Systems 48.000 1.80 D
  Spring 2011 MGMT625   Change Management 42.000 1.20 D
  Spring 2011 MGT602   Entrepreneurship 64.000 2.93 C
  Spring 2011 MGT603   Strategic Management 68.000 3.20 B
  Spring 2011 MGT613   Production / Operations Management 58.000 2.53 C
  Spring 2011 MKT501   Marketing Management 59.000 2.60 C

Please advise that I should make improvement or not and one more thing i want to add here I have been doing a job in textile sector and achieved this CGPA during my job.SO all my friends let me know your suggestion for the improvement of CGPA
Congratulation all PASSED students

Thanks

Javed

mc090401249 Adil Munir

Aug 19, 2011, 8:32:56 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
matlb. plzzzz simple btao na many ab report submit krni ha ya nahi.

Hafeez Ur Rahman

Aug 19, 2011, 9:33:56 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
@Adil

Ap ko ab zarorat nahi dobara submit karwany ki. Just correction kr lain ta k presentation daity waqat theek sy present kr sakain.

Congrats to All of U. Mera Project Viva rehta hai just aur mera CGPA 3.23 hai.

AP SB KO BOHOT BOHOT MUBARIK HO

Zubair Hussain

Aug 19, 2011, 10:02:24 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

If its written pass on your report then you are passed. There is no need of resending.

Highlighted mistakes are comments, made during checking of your report.

You can be considered pass even your report carry few mistakes.

mc090404938 Nosheen Munir

Aug 19, 2011, 10:31:37 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

if its writtten againts Report Wriiting then no need to submit that again

mc090404938 Nosheen Munir

Aug 19, 2011, 10:32:26 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

if its writtten Pass againts Report Wriiting then no need to submit that again.

faisal

Aug 19, 2011, 10:32:29 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Ager pass lika ha to nai submit kerni but which mistakes highlighted presentation me correct ker ke submit kerni ha.

$@d@f @li

Aug 19, 2011, 8:08:51 PM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Asalm o alaikum!

Dear all students I have done my final semester of MBA and my gpa is 2.78. Thanks to all of you that replied my queries. Thanks ALLAH bless all upon you. now viva remains INSHALLAH wo bhi pass ho jayga sab students ka. pray for me also.

Have a good luck to all friends.

Zubair Hussain

Aug 20, 2011, 1:07:57 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation and all the best for future.

Regards

Zubair Hussain
www.vuzs.net

mc090404220 Bial Karim

Aug 20, 2011, 1:02:45 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Alham du Lillah i also completed my MBA with CGPA 3.41

mc090404750 Sohaib Hasan

Aug 20, 2011, 12:32:33 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Aslaam o alaikum  nd
Congratulations to all
I have also complete my MBA in Finance with 2.95 CGPA. Just Viva left.Insha Allah Will be passed.

Zubair Hussain

Aug 20, 2011, 2:46:28 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Congrats and may Allah help you in future endeavours.

Regards

Zubair Hussain
www.vuzs.net

Marina Khan

Aug 20, 2011, 12:05:35 PM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
before viva n presentation please dont say that you are completed
your MBA.....bla bla! it could be your dream .........

n.e ways Congratulations FOR incomplete success
n good luck for the next step =D

Its very easy to say but very hard to get degree from VU =ppp

--

Marina Khan

◆Fuad Hasan◆

Aug 21, 2011, 1:55:52 AM8/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Javed Uddin ,

i will recommend that not to improve, because 2.5 cGPA is enough ... Rest you should concentrate on the subject knowledge , either you have it or not ...

if not then try to gain some knowledge , like if your specialization is in Management then you should have enough knowledge about the subject..

--

Keep visiting www.vuzs.net
(No distracting material - Just Study for your future)

◆Fuad Hasan◆

$@d@f @li

Aug 22, 2011, 1:19:44 AM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Salam
Kisi ko kuch idea hy k presentation and viva kab start ho ga??

before eid or after eid?

mc090401434 Hasnain Mehmood

Aug 22, 2011, 2:05:41 AM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you Marina,

Will You pls post some guidlines for preparation for viva voca for students

to perform better before the pannel and get the score in your favor.

In my mind two confusions are there.

Will we prepare only the material in which we did internship like bank or project ?

Or We should prepare in general our concept overall relevant to the field of specialization as well?

Marina Khan

Aug 22, 2011, 11:08:35 AM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Husnain,

Training Program n Ratio analysis should be on 1st priority rest you can prepare ...depends on your choice!

Find out some weak points of your organization where they need improvements because mostly questions panel will ask bout it....e.g what you recommend ...how you analyse and what are the solution etc .....specially about financial changes ....how should they control their expenses etc ....

Then move on the conclusion , all the financial results , your observations ....whatever you analysed in your organization...bout work ....and all other things which u have learned during your internship.

In last , read out course handouts carefully and learn some glossary if possible....e.g  balance sheet ...other statements....you must know bout all the terms (used in financial statements) ... you have to prepare each n every thing discussed in your internship report.

but but but....m again saying you that...please give more time and concentration on your training program...its very important part of your internship report.

Good luck!
--

Marina Khan

maha hussain

Aug 22, 2011, 3:53:45 PM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA, plz help me any one i take 5th semester to improve my cgp so i have now pass all the subject but my gp is 1.80... and there is no course selection in my lms... wht can i do now how could i will increase my cgpa...plzzzzzzzzzzzz any one can tell me.

mesho mooto

Aug 22, 2011, 9:21:22 PM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

course selection 7 septmber ko stat ho ge,so don't worry

mc100402403 Kashif Nazir

Aug 23, 2011, 1:03:53 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
to get job there are three essentials:
  1. Pass the test
  2. Pass the interview
If an organization does not practice merit than
  1. refernce

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:21 AM, mesho mooto <mootom...@gmail.com> wrote:

course selection 7 septmber ko stat ho ge,so don't worry

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
Kashif Nazir
MBA

mc090401434 Hasnain Mehmood

Aug 23, 2011, 1:28:56 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Thanx A lot Marina,

bht khushi hoti han when someone answer your question so dedicatedly. I remember you very much you guidlines are available to me when i enroll in final semester and going to choose intership or project.

Your helping nature really inspire me. and Your words shows your experience. I exactly don,t know your status of degree of finanace (Hopefully it is completed or InshAllah it will....)

I also read your views regarding comparision of Finance specialization and marketing in concern with job opportunities. I will not comment as i don,t have so much knowlege about.

But i just request you not to disheart so much from finance as well. Nothing is useless. Every knowledge is useful it its own place. InshAllah soon you will got the right place or right opportunity.

I will discuss with you further about as i don,t want to loose your accurate, dedicated and sincere guidlines till my viva and rest wherever is i need. Hopefully you will show the same enthusiasm.

I wish you all the best you all dreams come true. Ameennnnnnnn

Regards.
Hasnain Mehmood
Wah Cantt

Marina Khan

Aug 23, 2011, 8:16:09 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Jazakallah Husnain bro! and you are right ....

m not disappointed ..dont worry! Need prayers =)

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Marina Khan <damse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
--

Marina Khan

--

Marina Khan

Marina Khan

Aug 23, 2011, 8:12:03 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Jazakallah Husnain bro! and you are right ....m not disappointed ..dont you worry! Need prayers =)

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM, mc100402403 Kashif Nazir <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

--

Marina Khan

mc090400373 Hammad Azim Khan

Aug 23, 2011, 10:17:09 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salaam. i have got 2.78 CGPA in my final semester. is this cgpa good or not and can i improve my C grade subjects. i have heard that those people who have completed their degree can improve the C grade subjects also. is this true or not
With regard
Hammad Azim Khan
MBA (HRM)
PGD Islamic Banking and Finance