MBA RESULT

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mc100200990 Kanwal Arif

未读,
2012年3月7日 06:12:232012/3/7
收件人 vuzs、vu-and-company
i have a query about my result. its my last semester. i have improved my one subject FIN623 (Taxation Management). and in result status the result is showing of both times.

mean result status my previous time ka result b show ho rha h or is bar ka b ak he subject ka. my ny improvement k lya rkha tha subject. to ab ya 2 bar ku a rha h? ak he bar hona chaya na shamil isy current waly result ko is subject. \

kia ya problem or kisi k sath h? and what is it? please clear me if some one know about it.

mc090405283 Zubia Aslam

未读,
2012年3月7日 09:27:052012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
hi
ap ka subject improve ho gya hay?GPA b increase hui ya nhn?mein ne improve kia hay but meri gpa still wahi hay jo pehlay thi. abhi k improve k sath aik fresh subject b pass kia hay mein ne , vu mail ki wo kehtay k gpa thek hay......meri smjh se bahir hay ye

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com

Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

mc090403918 Sehrish Javed

未读,
2012年3月7日 11:07:112012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
main ny 3 subj improve keay thy merea cgp 2.31 aya hai but 1 subj main
f a geya hai ab mujy degree mily ge k nahi mujy samj nahi a re hai

faiza shoukat

未读,
2012年3月7日 10:46:152012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
mein ne improve kia mera CGP increase hua hai 2.23 thi aur credit or 72 hai iska matlb kiya mjya degree mila gi ke nahi tell  me plz

mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood

未读,
2012年3月7日 10:55:212012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
like mera cgpa 2.31 tha ...i imporve just one subject aus mein mera now cgpa ...3.31 hay ...mean i improve cgpa 1 ...total mein nay abe tak 23 subjects pass ker lie ....now divide this 1 by 23 ....to rarely 0.4 improve huta total cgpa

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:54 AM, mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
me nay apna aik subject improve kia ...in ur result both subjects show hu rehe ...and mera cgpa me incresed hay ././....my all friends listen ...ager for example app aik subject improve kerte ...aus me phele app app ka cgpa 2 tha ..and now u got 2.50 ...means u improve ur cgpa 0.50 ....now divide this cgpa to the total number of subjects ju app nay ajj tak pass kie hay for example 23 pass kie ...to total just ....0.2 cgpa improve hu ga

mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood

未读,
2012年3月7日 10:54:042012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
me nay apna aik subject improve kia ...in ur result both subjects show hu rehe ...and mera cgpa me incresed hay ././....my all friends listen ...ager for example app aik subject improve kerte ...aus me phele app app ka cgpa 2 tha ..and now u got 2.50 ...means u improve ur cgpa 0.50 ....now divide this cgpa to the total number of subjects ju app nay ajj tak pass kie hay for example 23 pass kie ...to total just ....0.2 cgpa improve hu ga
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 6:27 AM, mc090405283 Zubia Aslam <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

mc090400414 Muhammad Qasim Alvi

未读,
2012年3月7日 13:41:062012/3/7
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
Bro 1/23=0.04

please someone clear this method.

ii!!..A.K..!!ii *MBA*

未读,
2012年3月8日 10:21:572012/3/8
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
same problem with me i got cgpa 2.26 and i need 0.04gpa? any 1 can help me that i get my degree

Shah Nawaz Sham

未读,
2012年3月8日 13:26:122012/3/8
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
2.30 must fr mba std to get dgree.. F grade k sath dgre nae mily ge wo
pas krna hoga pehle

--
MBA (HRM) Finalist
zinc...@gmail.com

mc100204000 Darkhshan Noreen

未读,
2012年3月8日 11:34:392012/3/8
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
On 3/8/12, ii!!..A.K..!!ii *MBA* <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

Maina

未读,
2012年3月8日 23:22:382012/3/8
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

  • Each subject consist 3 credit hours  you must earned 72 and CGPA is atleast 2.3 with no F grade in any subject.
  • The grade book must be consist all the appearance of the subjects whether you give the one paper thrice and it must be shown on the grade book at three levels but the actual grade which ever is higher is shown on the transcript not other.
  • If any one has CGPA 2.29 then he will not be able to entitled the degree atleast he has CGPA 2.3.

mc090401250 Zeeshan

未读,
2012年3月9日 00:32:182012/3/9
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
Please mujhe bhi guide karo friends I got 2.26 aur ab mera jin subjects ma d grade ha wo maine already improve kar lie han...to kis ma c grade walay subhects improve k lie repeatkar sakta hun? Please tell me

mc090401250 Zeeshan

未读,
2012年3月9日 02:44:472012/3/9
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com

Kindly please tell me i dont have any D grade subject to repeat....because university's policy is you can repeat your subject once...so its necessary that we should repeat only D graded subjects or we can repeat C graded subjects as well?

Thnaks

Naveed Iqbal Khan

未读,
2012年3月9日 03:36:082012/3/9
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
Only d grades subjects can be reparead and once
Naveed Iqbal Khan
Final Semester - MBA Management
Jeddah - KSA

Maina

未读,
2012年3月9日 23:25:052012/3/9
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com

Thats your choice whether you improve B grade or C grade, but you are able to improve one subject at once.

Shah Nawaz Sham

未读,
2012年3月10日 01:08:012012/3/10
收件人 vu...@googlegroups.com
B & C grade to impve kr he nae skty ham

On 3/10/12, Maina <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> Thats your choice whether you improve B grade or C grade, but you are able
> to improve one subject at once.
>

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Naveed Iqbal Khan <jadu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Only d grades subjects can be reparead and once
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM, mc090401250 Zeeshan <
>> mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>

>>> Kindly please tell me i dont have any D grade subject to
>>> repeat....because university's policy is you can repeat your subject
>>> once...so its necessary that we should repeat only D graded subjects or
>>> we
>>> can repeat C graded subjects as well?
>>>
>>> Thnaks

--