project

mc100402883 Rabia Fatima

Aug 19, 2011, 2:55:53 AM8/19/11
to virtaul-...@googlegroups.com, vu-and-...@googlegroups.com, vu-e...@googlegroups.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com
kya koi btay ga k mit 3rd semestr ko project kitni cgpa pay milta hy
plzzzz bta den kisi ko confrm pta hy to

--
RABI

Imran Sheikh

Aug 19, 2011, 6:18:24 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Sister Rabia ye to mention karo k Project MCS ya Project of MBA

waisy 3rd main MCS  ya  MIT   ka project milta hay. ager ap ke 2nd semester k baad CGPA 1.75    and   required earned Credit hours hoo to projct mil jata hay.

Regards

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
"  Himmat hay to Paida ker Fardous-e-barein Apna
   Mangi hoi jannat say Dozakh ka Azaab Acha      "  ( Iqbal )

Muhammad Imran Sh.

Faisalabad.
MCS - 4th

Asif

Aug 19, 2011, 6:37:04 AM8/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, virtaul-...@googlegroups.com, vu-and-...@googlegroups.com, vu-e...@googlegroups.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com
pls check your lms course selection section. it is mentioned there. i think it is 1.70

Anila Rasheed

Aug 20, 2011, 3:32:04 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
hey guys.. is there anyone who is now in MIT 3rd semester.. i need her or his help please contact....

mc090404542 Maqsood Ahmed

Aug 20, 2011, 4:46:04 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
i hv get result of my 3rd smester MBA, but during the 3 rd smster i never get any project, kindly clearme in this regard,

Arslan

Aug 20, 2011, 5:58:57 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam , any one taking final CS project , i am in 7 th semester of BS-IT and taking project.

so we can help each other.

Apni Sochon Ko Pani Ke Qatron Se Zayada Shafaaf Rakho Kun K,
"Jis Thra Qatron Se Darya Banta Hy ussi Thra Sochon Se "EMAAN"Banta Hy"

Hazrat Ali(A.S)

With Regards,

aRsLaN aLi

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 20, 2011, 6:16:22 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am taking my final project and finding a group
Mcs(3rd semester)
Message has been deleted

Zubair Hussain

Aug 20, 2011, 6:41:30 AM8/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

I have done my mba. But being in IT industry like to be part of these activities. if you think i can be helpful to you. please let me know.

On Aug 20, 2011 2:30 PM, "mc100402893 Waqar Hasan" <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> Yes I am taking my final project and finding a group
> Mcs(3rd semester)
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Arslan <arslan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> salam , any one taking final CS project , i am in 7 th semester of BS-IT
>> and taking project.
>>
>> so we can help each other.
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 1:46 PM, mc090404542 Maqsood Ahmed <
>> mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>
>>> i hv get result of my 3rd smester MBA, but during the 3 rd smster i never
>>> get any project, kindly clearme in this regard,

Anila Rasheed

Aug 21, 2011, 12:43:31 AM8/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
waqar leave ur id in my inbox.. thanks..

Jubi

Aug 21, 2011, 10:29:51 AM8/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
i have done project of MIT :)
Thanks & Regards
Syed Murad Ali - Communication Engineer - Tech & Eng - IP Services
......Once the game over, the King and the Pawn go back in same box......
  الله محمد چار یار حاجی خواجہ قطب فرید
حق فرید یا فرید ( رحمتہ الله علیہ

Zubair Hussain

Aug 21, 2011, 2:57:33 PM8/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. Please can you tell, what was topic of your project. Just title only

> *Thanks & Regards*
> *Syed Murad Ali* - Communication Engineer - Tech & Eng - IP Services

> ......Once the game over, the King and the Pawn go back in same box......
> الله محمد چار یار حاجی خواجہ قطب فرید
> ( حق فرید یا فرید ( رحمتہ الله علیہ

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 22, 2011, 1:02:57 AM8/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Its not only for me there are many student may our project is not same  but  with any other student may be same?

So joine VU Sharing Point  and invite ur freind

mc100403027 Touseef Ahmed Malik

Aug 24, 2011, 12:40:01 AM8/24/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anila, did u get my ids !, as per our previous discussion.

mc090404562 Shahzad Nadeem Qaser

Anila Rasheed

Aug 25, 2011, 1:15:34 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
nops . toseef... :( snd me again..

bc090200759 Abdul Rehman

Aug 25, 2011, 3:17:31 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
project ke list mil jy ge kon kon sy project hoty hain.

mc100403490 Faheem Shafqat

Aug 25, 2011, 3:25:28 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
salam
ap mujy btha sakte hein k agr MIT k 3rd semseter mein project na mile to kaya 4th semester mein is ko complete kiya ja sakta hai please tell me

Anila Rasheed

Aug 25, 2011, 4:07:32 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

ye to milny par he pta chaly ga...

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 3:34:01 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Hi abdul rehman,

Ji 2009 k mcs and mit k project ki list     VU Sharing Point per moujod hai

Just join vu sharing point and take part in discussion than u find   final project list of 2009.

 and

U can find which languages are used in project

and

How many Jobs of every language as a software engineer are appear in last year in whole world

These things which u make able to take right decision while u can chose your project.

There are 13 mcs and mit student we are waiting ur participation To make a great group for project discussion .

Regards

VU SHARING POINT

Anila Rasheed

Aug 25, 2011, 4:15:30 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

i dint know about this.. sorry..if u get to know do tell me

bc090200759 Abdul Rehman

Aug 25, 2011, 4:35:14 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
brother I did not understand please if you have a list please send me

Thanks.
Abdul Rehman.

mc100404894 Mukhtar Hussain

Aug 25, 2011, 4:59:17 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yar har bar project change hota hey etni kia jaldi hey 7 tak a jaey ga project koi bhi ho ... Hum loog group tu bana lean phir discussion kar k ek hi project rakh saktey hein
Mukhtar Malik
03007362257

mc100404894 Mukhtar Hussain

Aug 25, 2011, 4:21:06 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mr Faheem Project ko 2 consecutive semester me complete karna hota hey es ka cradit hour 6 hey 3 cradit hour for each semester and 1.75 CGPA and 30 cradit hour required hotey hein project k leye agar 3rd semester me nahein rakh saky tu ap ko ek extra semester me clear karna hoga

me in 3rd semester project partner required hey agar koi friend merey sath shamil hona chahey tu mera mail id given hey aur facebook pe bhi me ne page  creat kiya hey ap loog join kar saktey ho

regards

Mukhtar

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM, mc100403490 Faheem Shafqat <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

--
Mukhtar Malik
03007362257

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 5:13:58 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Hi faheem bhai,

g ager ap mit 3rd semester main project nei laity to ap usy 4th semester main rekh sakty hain

Lekin

 project 6 credit hour is leay project  2 semester main perna hota  hai

is leay ager project lay sakty ho to zeror lo ager 4th main project lpo gay to ap ko 5th semester b perna pery ga.

For If u have any query join VU Sharing Point On face book.
Regard

Vu Sharing Point

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 5:20:06 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Y not i attache a .doc file Which contain list of old project Plz all must read it

  If u have any query join VU Sharing Point On face book.
Regard

Vu Sharing Point

FinalProject 2009.doc

mc100403027 Touseef Ahmed Malik

Aug 25, 2011, 6:00:11 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, Anila Rasheed

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 5:58:04 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I believe in unity and u know ur most member is from vu sharing point so y two pages ?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:56 AM, mc100402893 Waqar Hasan <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Great Thinking,

Mukhtar Malik

Jab main ny ap ko join kia to ap ny mujy removeq ker dia

Ager admin banany ka shoq hai to muje  VU sharing Point Per join kero
or page ap ka ho jay ga.

mujy 1 group chahy na k admin banay ka shoq hai

Its not joke

vu sharing point he ly lo u  welcom .

Regard
Hasan (Not vu sharing point)

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

mc100404894 Mukhtar Hussain

Aug 25, 2011, 6:07:54 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mr Waqar hassan

ap khah makha naraz ho rahey hein bahi g hum sub k maksad ek dosrey ki help karna hey me ne ap ko remove nahein kia ho sakta hey l setting kartey howey kuch hoa ho bahi hum stdent hey hum ko Elam ki tilash hey jahan se miley le lena chahey .... I hope ap ab samjh gaey hoon gey

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM, mc100403027 Touseef Ahmed Malik <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
Mukhtar Malik
03007362257

mc100404894 Mukhtar Hussain

Aug 25, 2011, 6:15:02 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Mr Waqar hassan

Waqar Bahi me ne ap ko us page ka admin bna dea hey .... bahi sahib mujh ko help chahey ya me help karoon ga aesi chezeein merey leye koi hasiat nahein rakhtein.... cheers
--
Mukhtar Malik
03007362257

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 6:09:41 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I cant understand Touseef bhai,

bc090200759 Abdul Rehman

Aug 25, 2011, 7:02:52 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Brothe es list main koi be project Account,Payroll ka nahain hy.

koi es tarah ka project hy es main jis main oracle language use hotee hy to wo ba dy please because i need it.

thanks.
abdul rehman

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 6:57:43 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mr.Mukhtar Malik

j main  naraz nei howa tha main ny to ap ko keha tha ap mera page join ker lo to main apko admin bena daita ho q k admin hony sy kns Knowledg milta hai

Knowledg to discusion main hisa lainy sy berta hai  or discusion to tab ho ge jab group 1 ho ga
any way
Welcom to Vu sharing point

Ab disscusion main hisa lain

Regard

Vu Sharing Point and MCS Project

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Aug 25, 2011, 9:24:52 AM8/25/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
ok bro cotact main rehna I will find it giveme some days,

koi b  Payroll wala chaly ga orcal ki jaga ager orcal ho

kisy b uni ka project ho jy ya phir only vu ka

Regards

VU sharing point