Convocation Date

Waqar Haider

Mar 8, 2012, 11:08:46 PM3/8/12
to vu-...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

is anybody knows when VU will declare the Convocation Date for giving the Degree. Or when we can receive our Degree after annoucing the final result.

thanx

Umer Siddique

Mar 9, 2012, 3:55:39 AM3/9/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
You should receive your degree after one year

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com

Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

Maina

Mar 9, 2012, 10:53:21 PM3/9/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We get transcript and other certificate after completion of successful exmas after the 7 days from the date of result.....And when we got the trnascript then we shoult apply for the degree and got it with in 10 to 20days after paying approx. Rs. 250 (subscription fee).....on the other hand you attend the connvocation next year and get the degree free of cost.
No need of awaiting 1 year for degree....