degreeeeeeeeee

pinky Jutt

Oct 6, 2011, 2:46:03 AM10/6/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA
hop u r all fine anybody tell me how to apply for degree ..............????????????????????????

faisal

Oct 6, 2011, 5:04:07 AM10/6/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
O bhai please share your viva????????????????????

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

mc090401232 Asma Saghir

Oct 6, 2011, 7:55:45 AM10/6/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Pinky
If u need urgent then apply by selecting mailing address from" Contact US"1500 Rs. fee will charge for urgent fee.
other wise on first Monday of 2012 u can get it without any fee
in convocation too option available.

I know this bcz I get all my certificates and transcript on 19th sep and a letter ,all these details were in that cover letter.

Chaudery Farhan Sarwar farhan.sarwar786@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 6, 2011, 9:44:56 AM10/6/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
i submit my fees for urgant degree and now i received my degree within 8-10 days...INSHA ALLAH

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--
WE LOVE ALLAH & PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

KINGHAAN

Chaudery Farhan Sarwar farhan.sarwar786@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 6, 2011, 9:47:59 AM10/6/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Sign in LMS, than go to student service, and than click on apply for degree here first select ur campus where u wanna received ur degree than select degree type(e.g Regular, Urgant) and colpete all setps and if u apply for urgant than fee voucher will be generated automatically and submit that fee in bank and ur degree will be in ur hand within 10 days...

pinky Jutt

Oct 7, 2011, 1:56:30 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
may tu pass b ho gae hon g

thanks all of you

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM, pinky Jutt <pflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
i m not bahi i m girl.
mayri prenestation theek rahi current ratio ka or debts ka pocha tha bs muj sy k is ko explain kary ye kiya hoti hay or recomendations batao is ki.......................bs phr female teacher nay kaha ab ap ja skti hain bs....................

pinky Jutt

Oct 7, 2011, 1:56:05 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM, faisal <faisa...@gmail.com> wrote:

mc090406096 Mujahid Irfan

Oct 7, 2011, 3:37:51 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Plz wt quest u ask and tel me ur viva result anounce

On 10/6/11, pinky Jutt <pflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> may tu pass b ho gae hon g
>
> thanks all of you
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM, pinky Jutt <pflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i m not bahi i m girl.
>> mayri prenestation theek rahi current ratio ka or debts ka pocha tha bs
>> muj
>> sy k is ko explain kary ye kiya hoti hay or recomendations batao is
>> ki.......................bs phr female teacher nay kaha ab ap ja skti hain
>> bs....................
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM, faisal <faisa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> *O bhai please share your viva????????????????????
>>> *

mc090402736 Mukhtar Ahmed

Oct 7, 2011, 8:41:26 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
BHAI AP BTA SKTE HO CONVOCATION KAB HOGA KU K MERA RESULT VIVA AUR PRESENTATION KA ACHUKA HE AUR ME MBA MARKETING PASS KR CHUKA HU AB ME CONVOCATION WITH MY FAMILY PARTICIPATE KRNA CHAHTA HU JO K MARI MAA KI KHWAHISH HE HONA BHI HE K NAHE?

Zubair Hussain

Oct 7, 2011, 2:57:33 PM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Jan 2012 first week

mc090402736 Mukhtar Ahmed

Oct 8, 2011, 4:25:32 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Zubair Hussain

Oct 8, 2011, 5:34:56 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

My input is based on corresponds with vu.

Finally authority is vu if they change the plan in coming days I can not provide assurance.