urgent info

roshni

Oct 7, 2011, 3:14:05 AM10/7/11
to coool_vu...@googlegroups.com, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, virtaul-...@googlegroups.com, vu-and-...@googlegroups.com, vu-e...@googlegroups.com, vu_ex...@googlegroups.com, vup...@googlegroups.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com
can i freeze my semeter now ??? if i want to freeze ???

i want info abt it .... plz tell me

mc090400940 Muhammad Shoaib

Oct 7, 2011, 3:50:22 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA
You can avail the semester freeze facility at anytime during a semester if date-sheet is Not open. Also remember, that you can avail this facility only once during whole program.

Best regards,

M.Shoaib

Muhammad Bilal Bilal Zafar

Oct 7, 2011, 3:30:09 AM10/7/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
yes doing any problem faced sems freeze

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:14 PM, roshni <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
can i freeze my semeter now ??? if i want to freeze ???

i want info abt it .... plz tell me

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

imran sj

Oct 8, 2011, 2:32:07 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can freeze your semester. Click on "Student Services" tab available in your VULMS   account and then click on "semester freeze link". Write your reason to freeze the semester and submit request.

Regards
Imran SJ
MBA Finance

Muhammad Bilal Bilal Zafar

Oct 8, 2011, 3:47:09 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
yes facility available at any time sems freeze form virtual universuty of pakistan from vulms ok

bc100402893 Saad Zafar Qureshi

Oct 8, 2011, 3:52:00 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA,

Quick question, is there any charges as well? to freeze our semester??

Thanks
Saad Zafar

bc100402893 Saad Zafar Qureshi

Oct 8, 2011, 5:35:15 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Is there any charges?

Thanks

Banjara

Oct 8, 2011, 5:28:55 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
there are no charges to freeze/un-freeze your semester,
--
Regards
No-Body

kamran javed

Oct 8, 2011, 5:45:03 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
yes u can freeze semester but my advise is that not to freeze ur semester... until its very very urgent.bcz after missing one semester its very difficult to continue study again... its my personal experience...
regards
Kamran Javed
MBA 4th Semester
Finance

Haroon Rasheed

Oct 8, 2011, 5:58:40 AM10/8/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes dear,
Kamran is right. once frozen its very difficlut to melt again for studies from VU.
many of my fellow freozen but could not unfreeze yet even after the passage of one year....

Haroon Ur Rasheed
MBA(MIS) 4Th Semester
Virtual University of Pakistan