Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

mc090404398 Imran Zafar Butt

não lida,
1 de out. de 2011, 11:39:1601/10/2011
para vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com, value...@yahoo.com, vu-ex...@googlegroups.com, vubro...@vu.edu.pk, vustude...@gmail.com
Dear All,
I have finnaly passed MBA Marketting with 2.91 CGPA. All of you are very beautiful and true companions. I love all of you. Good Bye Dear Most Virtual University Fellows.

Regards and Love,
Imran Zafar Butt
MCS, MBA (Marketing), PGD, B.Ed.
Currently Worrking in THE EDUCATORS (Head Office)

Marina Khan

não lida,
3 de out. de 2011, 09:14:0303/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation for getting success

good bye n God bless

Fiamanallah =)

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--

Marina Khan

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
3 de out. de 2011, 15:21:0403/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
U said that everyone will get passed in viva, but they did not declared me as passed. :(

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

Mehreen Humayun

não lida,
3 de out. de 2011, 16:27:0103/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
That is very sad Yusra, would u like to share your viva experience that why they didn't pass u???
________________
Mehreen Humayun
4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
Distance Learning Student
Quality in Everything We Do

Haroon Rasheed

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 02:04:0904/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Mehreen: apka viva ho gya kya ?

Yusra, I am really very sorry to hear that ythey have not declared you as pass.
kindly share your viva experience so that others can get benifit from your experience.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Haroon Ur Rasheed
MBA(MIS) 4Th Semester
Virtual University of Pakistan

Mehreen Humayun

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 04:17:0604/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Not yet@viva

mc100405245 Faiza Niaz

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 05:34:1804/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
congratulations imran bahi,

plz pray 4 us

On 10/4/11, Mehreen Humayun <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> *Not yet@viva
> *
> ________________
> *
> Mehreen Humayun
> *
> *
> 4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
> *
> *
> Distance Learning Student
> *
> *

> www.vuzs.net
> Quality in Everything We Do
>

> vuZs Banking Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuzs_banking?hl=en

> *
> *
> *

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Haroon Rasheed <mc090...@vu.edu.pk>wrote:
>
>> Mehreen: apka viva ho gya kya ?
>>
>> Yusra, I am really very sorry to hear that ythey have not declared you as
>> pass.
>> kindly share your viva experience so that others can get benifit from your
>> experience.
>>
>> Hope to hear from you soon,
>>
>> Haroon Ur Rasheed
>> MBA(MIS) 4Th Semester
>> Virtual University of Pakistan
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Mehreen Humayun
>> <mc090...@vu.edu.pk>wrote:
>>

>>> *That is very sad Yusra, would u like to share your viva experience that

>>> why they didn't pass u???

>>> *
>>> ________________
>>> *
>>> Mehreen Humayun
>>> *
>>> *
>>> 4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
>>> *
>>> *
>>> Distance Learning Student
>>> *
>>> *

>>> www.vuzs.net
>>> Quality in Everything We Do
>>>

>>> vuZs Banking Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuzs_banking?hl=en

>>> *
>>> *
>>> *

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 10:33:1504/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Had the same questions.
1st introduction, then organization's introduction, then on training program, SWOT analysis, critical analysis and in the last recommendations. Asked questions from these. Mostly they asked terms.

My LMS is showing course selection, but when I click on save changes, no effect.

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Mehreen Humayun <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

mc090405609 Zain Bakhteyar

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 12:16:2104/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
marina please help me muje btaie k  conclusion n recommendation me me ne ratios analysis k mutabik likha h please muje kuch points send kar din ta ke me apna viva pass kar skon..

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Marina Khan <damse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

--
Allah bless you.

mc090405609 Zain Bakhteyar

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 12:16:3404/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
marina please help me muje btaie k  conclusion n recommendation me me ne ratios analysis k mutabik likha h please muje kuch points send kar din ta ke me apna viva pass kar skon..

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Marina Khan <damse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

--
Allah bless you.

Nida

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 13:25:0704/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear yusra it is not like that chech ur grade book where ur subject
code shows as P or F......and as u said it shows course
selection......it also shows for the passed students.....i think u r
pass....check ur grade book...

On 04/10/2011, mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> Had the same questions.
> 1st introduction, then organization's introduction, then on training
> program, SWOT analysis, critical analysis and in the last recommendations.
> Asked questions from these. Mostly they asked terms.
>
> My LMS is showing course selection, but when I click on save changes, no
> effect.
>

> *! **** Yusra **** !*
> *MBA 4th semister*
> *Karachi.*
>

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Mehreen Humayun
> <mc090...@vu.edu.pk>wrote:
>

>> *That is very sad Yusra, would u like to share your viva experience that

>> why they didn't pass u???

>> *
>> ________________
>> *
>> Mehreen Humayun
>> *
>> *
>> 4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
>> *
>> *
>> Distance Learning Student
>> *
>> *

>> www.vuzs.net
>> Quality in Everything We Do
>>

>> vuZs Banking Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuzs_banking?hl=en

>> *
>> *
>> *

>> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM, mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq <
>> mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
>>
>>> U said that everyone will get passed in viva, but they did not declared
>>> me
>>> as passed. :(
>>>

>>> *! **** Yusra **** !*
>>> *MBA 4th semister*
>>> *Karachi.*

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 15:12:5504/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
In my grade book, there is no P or F

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

Mehreen Humayun

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 16:53:2604/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
This means that your viva result is not declared yet dear. so just wait. Inshallah u will be pass.
________________
Mehreen Humayun
4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
Distance Learning Student

mc090404398 Imran Zafar Butt

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 20:07:2204/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Marina Khan. God also bless you people with all comforts and save you from any harm. Beleive in Allah, he will never leave you alone. Search yourself, you will find The Almighty Allah. Its a practical activity done by me. Do it and find the secrets of Allah.
Wish you best of luck.
Regards,
Imran Zafar Butt
Curriculum Coordinator (Computer Science)
THE EDUCATORS/ (Beaconhouse) Head Office.
imran...@educators.edu.pk

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Marina Khan <damse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

mc090404398 Imran Zafar Butt

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 20:02:5004/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Faiza sister, you may consult me the time of need in studies.

mc090404398 Imran Zafar Butt

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 19:59:5004/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Thanks for congratulating me on my success.
Yusra Sister!
After three or four days they will Insha Allah declare you as pass.

Important Announcement
  • Please make a team,
  • I'll guide you people how can you become successful in life.
  • Inform me at my personal email address as my team member.
  • I'll give you tips to become ever successful in life.
  • Just one or two councelings are required.
  • This counceling will be held at a central place in a get together party.
  • Its my promise, you will feel proude to become a member of my team.
  • I love to serve the humanity (Humanity - The Leader of all the creations).
Send me your profile at imran...@educators.edu.pk

Best Regards,
Imran Zafar Butt,
MBA, MCS, PGD, B.Ed.

mc100404418 Shoaib Ahmad

não lida,
4 de out. de 2011, 23:37:5604/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com

please help me how i reduce the fee

mc090400940 Muhammad Shoaib

não lida,
5 de out. de 2011, 00:42:4905/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA
You can convert total semester fee in installments. This option is given in Account Book.

Best regards,

M.Shoaib

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:37 AM, mc100404418 Shoaib Ahmad <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

please help me how i reduce the fee

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
5 de out. de 2011, 05:26:1605/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Thank u sooo much for making it clear to me. I was too much depressed. InshaALLAH I will be passed. :)

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

Marina Khan

não lida,
6 de out. de 2011, 06:58:4806/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Mera kehna hi mera jurm thehra =pppp

Yusra sis....bol k lub azaad han tery ....u have proved=p

y u scared my dear u'll pass inshallah ...just see last line of your grade book if you will never find P then wait ....after 2 or 3 days they will announce by sending a mail about transcript....n you know very well they just send to those who r passed ...so no worries n ...... =)

well.......=pppp

khudara itna na dra kren .....khud bhi darty han mjhe bhi draty han =ppp

cheers buddy ...n good luck for your result =)

Marina Khan

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
6 de out. de 2011, 10:45:1706/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
Yup Insha Allah I will be pass. :)

And if I hurted u, then m really sorry.......

Still there is no P in my grade book. M waiting to see this :)

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

Marina Khan

não lida,
6 de out. de 2011, 11:51:5806/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
no no dearryyy! n soon you will see =)

cheers =)

mc090402456 Yusra Sadiq

não lida,
6 de out. de 2011, 12:07:0806/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
INSHA ALLAH.........

! **** Yusra **** !
MBA 4th semister
Karachi.

RAJA SABA

não lida,
6 de out. de 2011, 13:00:2406/10/2011
para vu...@googlegroups.com
May Allah Almighty give u courage  success and happiness in life
its a compact and brief  dua for my all dear brothers and sister

from ur ever well wisher brother

RAJA SABA
MBA VU
3rd Semester
FAISAL TOWN LAHORE CAMPUS
--

 RAJA SABA
PRAY FOR MY SIN AS I M UNABLE TO PRESENT IT.

Mere Gosha-e-Fikar main meri Zindagi k Qareeb tar

Mera Aisa b ek Dost hy "SABA" Jo mila na kabi Juda huwa

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem