VFD.VXD error

Victor LaLoggia

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
Hello Folks!

When I boot Windows 95 as a quest operating system, the startup screen
hangs for a minute and then the vm window goes blank and I am presented with
this error message:

"While initializing device VFBackup:
VFBackup could not load VFD.VXD. Please run setup again."

The file VFD.VXD is in my Windows/System directory.

I am running Debian 2.1 on a 600mhz machine with 128 mb ram. Has anyone
had any experience with this problem?

Thanks for your time,
Vic

Shahar Tamir

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
Victor LaLoggia wrote:

try this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q150/1/64.asp

shahar

Victor LaLoggia

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
Hello Shahar!

Thank you very much for your help! Indeed, that fixed my error, but only
to uncover another - this VM business is becoming a real pain in the &*%($.

Thanks!
Vic
Shahar Tamir <sh...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message