[Patch] Fix handling of netbeans messages.

Eric Van Dewoestine

Nov 12, 2011, 6:45:45 PM11/12/11
to vim...@googlegroups.com
It seems as though handling of netbeans messages in macvim has been
broken since 1e08012[1]. The attached patches fixes the issue for me,
however due to my unfamiliarity of the code, I'm not sure if it's the
ideal solution.

[1] http://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/commit/1e08012084f0d293c4046419307835ca4cf06606

--
eric

macvim_netbeans_messages.patch

Eric Van Dewoestine

Nov 21, 2011, 5:45:37 PM11/21/11
to vim_mac
No response here so I filed a pull request[1] on github.

[1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/pull/22

--
eric

björn

Nov 22, 2011, 3:40:31 AM11/22/11
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On 21 November 2011 23:45, Eric Van Dewoestine wrote:
> No response here so I filed a pull request[1] on github.
>
> [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/pull/22

Thank you for the patch, I have merged it now.

In general it shouldn't be necessary to open a pull request to get my
attention, but I've been moving houses so your first post fell through
the cracks. It is good that you reminded me.

Björn