Patch 7.1.095 breaks Mac GUI

Axel Kielhorn

Sep 8, 2007, 4:29:45 AM9/8/07
to VIM Mac Mac
I'm still using the Carbon version of Vim on MacOS 10.3.

When patching to 7.1.100 I discovered a problem:

When I drop a file on Vim, the GUI Windows opens, but it is empty.
^G says --No lines in buffer--

After some testing, I discovered that 7.1.095 was the problem. 7.1.094
works fine.

I did a clean install, applied all patches up to 7.1.094, did a
./configure --enable-multibyte and
make.

This works.

Once I add 7.1.095 the buffer is empty.
I did disable my .vimrc, but no change.

Console version works fine.

Axel

Bram Moolenaar

Sep 13, 2007, 12:34:18 PM9/13/07
to Axel Kielhorn, VIM Mac Mac

Axel Kielhorn wrote:

Can you please check if patch 7.1.104 fixes this?

If it doesn't, please explain how you drop a file on Vim (where is it
coming from, what is it dropped on?).

--
WOMAN: Well, 'ow did you become king then?
ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake, [angels sing] her arm clad in the purest