[ANN] vim-cocoa 0.3 released

Jjgod Jiang

Aug 3, 2009, 5:07:55 AM8/3/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce vim-cocoa 0.3 is released. The main update
is it now have full Mac OS X 10.6 support.

What's New?

* Update vim to 7.2.245
* Rewrote part of the rendering process to increase performance,
especially on Mac OS X 10.6
* Add clipboard support for console mode (running without -g)
* Use cmake to support out-of-directory build, see [1] for
detail
* Build with +ruby and +cscope by default

Download (Universal Binary):
http://vim-cocoa.googlecode.com/files/vim-cocoa-0.3.zip

Source:
http://github.com/jjgod/vim-cocoa/tree/master

If you found any issue, please file it at:
http://code.google.com/p/vim-cocoa/issues/entry

- Jiang

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/vim-cocoa/wiki/BuildInstructions

björn

Aug 3, 2009, 10:50:43 AM8/3/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
2009/8/3 Jjgod Jiang:

> I'm pleased to announce vim-cocoa 0.3 is released. The main update
> is it now have full Mac OS X 10.6 support.
>
> What's New?
>
> * Rewrote part of the rendering process to increase performance,
>  especially on Mac OS X 10.6

Any chance you could help out with 10.6 support for MacVim as well?
At the moment there seems to be some problems with 10.6 (e.g. [1]) but
I can't look into this since I haven't got access to 10.6.

Thanks,
Björn

[1] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=196

Jjgod Jiang

Aug 3, 2009, 12:13:32 PM8/3/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:50 PM, björn<bjorn.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any chance you could help out with 10.6 support for MacVim as well?
> At the moment there seems to be some problems with 10.6 (e.g. [1]) but
> I can't look into this since I haven't got access to 10.6.

Sure. I will try to do that as soon as possible, but I am afraid I
don't have much time left until this weekend.

- Jiang