MacVim.app - Snapshot 44

1 view

björn

Mar 29, 2009, 11:27:50 AM3/29/09
to vim_mac
Hi,

I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.app to

http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

This is another bug-fix release. Here is a list of changes:

- The color table had many erroneous entries which have been
corrected (Zvezdan Petkovic)
- Ctrl+tab works again
- Tab labels only show file tail by default to make them more
legible (reset to default by adding "set guitablabel&" to .gvimrc)
- The number of columns does not change on ":set go+=rT"
- Fixed problems with view not maximizing when entering full-screen
and the Dock was visible
- Fix various problems related to having windows on a screen that
got unplugged (fixes Issue 162)
- Latest source code version and runtime files (e.g. the Python
syntax file is fixed, fixes Issue 160)

Björn

Adam Mercer

Mar 29, 2009, 11:37:15 AM3/29/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:27, björn <bjorn.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.app to
>
> http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

Just tried this release, and the toolbar is always hidden at startup.
Is there some new configuration option that dictates whether the
toolbar is displayed or not?

Adam

björn

Mar 29, 2009, 11:43:43 AM3/29/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
2009/3/29 Adam Mercer:

> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:27, björn wrote:
>
>> I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.app to
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot
>
> Just tried this release, and the toolbar is always hidden at startup.
> Is there some new configuration option that dictates whether the
> toolbar is displayed or not?

Oh snap...that's a new bug. I never noticed it since I always have
the toolbar hidden (its so ugly!). I don't think it is serious enough
to warrant a new snapshot but I will fix it for snapshot 45.

If this bothers anybody then I suggest you keep running snap 43 since
there aren't _that_ many changes in snap 44.

Thanks for letting me know.

Björn

George V. Reilly

Mar 29, 2009, 4:06:27 PM3/29/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 8:27 AM, björn <bjorn.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.app to

http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

I did a "git pull" and a clean build.The font is being set to Monaco at a small point size, even though I have

set guifont=DejaVu\ Sans\ Mono:h15

in my ~/.vimrc.

Also, I see two Vim icons when I Apple-Tab to switch to another application.

--
/George V. Reilly  geo...@reilly.org
http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog  http://blogs.cozi.com/tech

björn

Mar 29, 2009, 5:01:11 PM3/29/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
2009/3/29 George V. Reilly:

> I did a "git pull" and a clean build.The font is being set to Monaco at a
> small point size, even though I have
>
> set guifont=DejaVu\ Sans\ Mono:h15
>
> in my ~/.vimrc.
>
> Also, I see two Vim icons when I Apple-Tab to switch to another application.

These sort of problems are almost always caused by some problem during
the build. Please try again (with ./configure, make/xcodebuild clean
etc.) and see how it goes. If you still have problems, try the
snapshot binary and see if that works.

Björn

David Zhou

Mar 29, 2009, 5:06:28 PM3/29/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
The fullscreen bug fix works great here! Thanks for the new snapshot.

-- dz

George V. Reilly

Mar 30, 2009, 12:51:15 AM3/30/09
to vim...@googlegroups.com
That did the trick. Thanks.
/George

garfield

Mar 30, 2009, 1:12:56 AM3/30/09
to vim_mac
I was just about to ask how do I auto-hide the bar at the top :)
Thanks for the new release!