What happened to patch 205?

Tony Mechelynck

Jan 5, 2008, 8:38:04 AM1/5/08
to vim...@googlegroups.com, Bram Moolenaar
For some reason, patch 7.1.205 (Cannot get the operator in an omap) didn't
make it to the list, although 7.1.204 and 7.1.206 both did, and all three are
on the FTP server. I checked my gmail Spam folder and that mail didn't fall
into it.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you! Consider
the furniture!

Tony Mechelynck

Jan 5, 2008, 8:49:44 AM1/5/08
Tony Mechelynck wrote:
> For some reason, patch 7.1.205 (Cannot get the operator in an omap) didn't
> make it to the list, although 7.1.204 and 7.1.206 both did, and all three are
> on the FTP server. I checked my gmail Spam folder and that mail didn't fall
> into it.
>
> Best regards,
> Tony.

OK, sorry, I was trigger-happy: the mail was already sent but still in
transit. Sorry for spamming the list :-|

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #3:

Q: When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were
able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to
go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with
him to the station?
MR. BROOKS: Objection. That question should be taken out and shot.

Bram Moolenaar

Jan 5, 2008, 8:52:22 AM1/5/08
to Tony Mechelynck, vim...@googlegroups.com

Tony Mechelynck wrote:

> For some reason, patch 7.1.205 (Cannot get the operator in an omap)
> didn't make it to the list, although 7.1.204 and 7.1.206 both did, and
> all three are on the FTP server. I checked my gmail Spam folder and
> that mail didn't fall into it.

I did get 7.1.205 back from the list.

The website can't be updated right now, something wrong at
SourceForge...

--
DENNIS: Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no
basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives

Tony Mechelynck

Jan 5, 2008, 9:01:11 AM1/5/08
to Bram Moolenaar, vim...@googlegroups.com
Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> Tony Mechelynck wrote:
>
>> For some reason, patch 7.1.205 (Cannot get the operator in an omap)
>> didn't make it to the list, although 7.1.204 and 7.1.206 both did, and
>> all three are on the FTP server. I checked my gmail Spam folder and
>> that mail didn't fall into it.
>
> I did get 7.1.205 back from the list.
>
> The website can't be updated right now, something wrong at
> SourceForge...

The FTP server has it, and I got the patch from the list shortly after posting
the above. But the rsync server hasn't yet got the corresponding helpfile
changes -- I suppose within a few days it will.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Basic is a high level languish.