guidecolumn patch

_Lone

Dec 12, 2010, 2:00:19 AM12/12/10
to vim_dev
I think the guidecolumn patch was discussed for inclusion in vim 7.3.
Did it make it in? I can't find the release notes mention of it so
just wondering whether it made it in or not.

_Lone

Christian J. Robinson

Dec 12, 2010, 2:16:16 AM12/12/10
to vim_dev

See :help 'colorcolumn' (with the single quotes).

- Christian

--
You may be only one person in the world,
but you may also be the world to one person.

_Lone

Dec 17, 2010, 1:27:22 PM12/17/10
to vim_dev

On Dec 11, 11:16 pm, "Christian J. Robinson" <hept...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010, _Lone wrote:
> > I think the guidecolumn patch was discussed for inclusion in vim 7.3.
> > Did it make it in? I can't find the release notes mention of it so
> > just wondering whether it made it in or not.
>
> See  :help 'colorcolumn'   (with the single quotes).
>
> - Christian
>
> --
>                    You may be only one person in the world,
>                  but you may also be the world to one person.
> Christian J. Robinson <hept...@gmail.com>      http://christianrobinson.name/

This is so awesome. I am so happy to see the patch finally make in.
Now I can move away from my privately compiled vim7.0 and enjoy all
the features of vim7.3.

Thanks eveyrone for making it in.

_Lone