[RFC] breakindent patch

Eli Carter

Feb 19, 2011, 10:59:51 AM2/19/11
to vim...@vim.org
All,

I have been updating Václav Šmilauer's breakindent patch to keep it compiling.
See https://retracile.net/wiki/VimBreakIndent for the patch and an example
screenshot.

The old version of the patch I had interacted poorly with the `linebreak`
option, so I didn't think it worth feeding upstream. However, Václav recently
contacted me with an updated version of the patch which appears to address
that problem.

He would like to see this patch accepted upstream, as would I. What needs to
be done with this to make it acceptable?

Thank you for your time,

Eli
-----------------------. "If it ain't broke now,
EliC...@retracile.net \ it will be soon." -- crypto-gram

Peter Odding

Feb 19, 2011, 3:49:07 PM2/19/11
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eli,

I'd like to thank you and Václav for keeping the breakindent patch up to
date because I love the patch and missed it in Vim 7.3. I just applied
it to Vim 7.3.1-125 from Mercurial and it works great!

- Peter Odding