JavaScript indenting - improved fix

Hari Kumar G

Jul 11, 2010, 1:43:41 PM7/11/10
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've improved the patch for handling JavaScript code indenting through
cindent. Now it is able to handle anonymous functions inside
parentheses etc. correctly. The diff from the latest changeset is
attached. This reverts the change made to 'cin_iscase' (addition of
argument 'strict'). Now the code checks directly for cindentoption
'J'.

Please review.

/harig

jsindent2.diff

Bram Moolenaar

Jul 11, 2010, 3:21:47 PM7/11/10
to Hari Kumar G, vim...@googlegroups.com

Hari Kumar wrote:

This changes a lot of things. It's difficult to see what changes by
looking at the code.

Can you please write tests for what you change?

I'm not going to include this right now.

--
Even got a Datapoint 3600(?) with a DD50 connector instead of the
usual DB25... what a nightmare trying to figure out the pinout