Jan. 10 - 17 Adirondack Expedition

Dave Green

Nov 30, 2012, 1:02:29 AM11/30/12
to Vigorous Hikers, PATC-MS, Bob Melchior, Jason Andelman, Jay Meyer
Steve Brown, Jen Sokolower, John Watson-Jones, Mandy Shaver, and I are planning a multi-day trek into the backcountry to climb four trailess peaks - Seward, Donaldson, Emmons, and Seymour.  If anyone else wants to join us, let me know and I'll provide more details.

Dave Green
703-536-5189 (home)
202-366-9477 (office, M,W,Th)

Cliff Noyes

Nov 30, 2012, 8:57:45 AM11/30/12
to dkgr...@hotmail.com, Vigorous Hikers, PATC-MS, Bob Melchior, Jason Andelman, Jay Meyer
Would love to accompany you but think I'd better take a "pass" for the rest of this lifetime.  Last Tues Glenn and I hiked into Thompson Hollow on the Tuscorora from Rt 340 (3 miles), over to Heiskell Hollow and back out to 340, then a road walk back to car.  Either of the entries from 340 to SNP provide an attractive alternative to entering via Thompson Hollow.  The Heiskell Hollow route has a good looking swimming spot a few tenths of a mile in from the park boundary.
     Cliff

You are subscribed to the "Vigorous Hikers" email group. Information on the weekly Tuesday hikes and any updates are sent to this group by the hike leaders every week. If you need further information, a response to a message will go to the hike leader who will get back to you. Additional information about our group and our Hike Schedule of future hikes is at http://vigoroushikers.org/.