[videoblogging] is blogger down?

Paul Knight

Dec 5, 2005, 6:31:22 PM12/5/05
to videob...@yahoogroups.com
Can some one access my blogger for me, I can seem to get a
connection, could it be one of those things where they pull you for
no reason?? I can't get onto anyone elses blog spot either, do you
think this is anything to worry about???

paul http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

daniel liss

Dec 5, 2005, 6:34:26 PM12/5/05
to videob...@yahoogroups.com
i'm having the same problem right now.

On Dec 5, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Paul Knight wrote:

Can some one access my blogger for me, I can seem to get a
connection, could it be one of those things where they pull you for
no reason??  I can't get onto anyone elses blog spot either, do you
think this is anything to worry about???

paul http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

mike....@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 7:06:03 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging
Ditto here

Chris Daniel

Dec 5, 2005, 7:06:40 PM12/5/05
to videob...@yahoogroups.com
I'm having the same problem accessing my site.. Looks like there's an
issue w/ Blogger perhaps.

-Chris
--
http://www.chrisdanielvideos.com

On 12/5/05, Paul Knight <paul.k...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Can some one access my blogger for me, I can seem to get a
> connection, could it be one of those things where they pull you for
> no reason?? I can't get onto anyone elses blog spot either, do you
> think this is anything to worry about???
>
> paul http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM

mike....@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 7:10:19 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging
One or more of theri servers must be down, cannot log into
blogger.status.com either. I can get into my Dashboard but my Blog
won't load..... winesfamily.blogspot.com

Mike

lukealbert

Dec 5, 2005, 7:47:41 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging
SAME! I can get to everything except my site! ERR!

gabo_uy

Dec 5, 2005, 8:40:15 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging

jadelr21

Dec 5, 2005, 9:01:09 PM12/5/05
to videob...@yahoogroups.com

Blogger is down. all sites are inaccesible. I've never seen it be down
for this long...

jadelr

--- In videob...@yahoogroups.com, daniel liss <daniel@p...> wrote:

> i'm having the same problem right now.
>
> On Dec 5, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Paul Knight wrote:
>
> > Can some one access my blogger for me, I can seem to get a
> > connection, could it be one of those things where they pull you for
> > no reason?? I can't get onto anyone elses blog spot either, do you
> > think this is anything to worry about???
> >
> > paul http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
> >

> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> > Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

> > videobloggin...@yahoogroups.com

> > --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

JDP...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 10:13:07 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?????????

Matt Pierce

Dec 5, 2005, 11:08:16 PM12/5/05
to Videoblogging
Strange indeed. It's definately down. I can't get in either. I just
made a post and clicked View Blog, but nothing loaded.

The Hello from Picasa servers went down a few weeks ago too. That was
down for almost a week.

Google will fix this issue a lot faster than they did that one though.
I just hope all of our content is ok. It would be a disaster if we'd
lost everything.

Matt