Update

Anthony Spezio

Jul 21, 2018, 2:43:04 PM7/21/18
to Google Inc.
Was taken to the Wound Center yesterday to see my foot doctor.
I am not happy with he had to tell me. Not enough blood circulation to save the foot.
The surgery will be done when my kidneys are stable enough for the surgery. I personally am not ready for this.
Arkansas Tony

Neville Gosling

Jul 21, 2018, 3:05:58 PM7/21/18
to VFB
Hi Tony:

That is not good news but it could be worse. Presumably there is nothing more that can be done to improve the circulation.  It sounds like you don’t have much choice. I have a close fishing buddy who just turned 76 who has lung cancer (non smoker) and is in a very bad way indeed. He has also had several strokes and cannot swallow food unless it is in puree form. Since the last stoke he can no longer use his ipad and his speech is severely impacted. A very sad situation.

I feel for you Tony but you don’t want to chance gangrene. Sorry to be so blunt but if you trust your doctor(s), being alive with one foot is better than being dead with two feet.  Prayers will continue for you.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Rene Zillmann

Jul 21, 2018, 3:49:33 PM7/21/18
to 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail

Hi Tony,

Bad messages have often positive components. Even if the situation is bad and horrible, they can do something to improve it. And today, if just a foot is missing - I know about more horrible things.

Even with a missing foot, you might be able to fish from the dock.

I wish you all the best and you are in my prayers. Send my best wishes also to Dot.

Rene

Rick Zieger

Jul 21, 2018, 4:02:02 PM7/21/18
to 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail
Not the news I wanted to hear.  Take care my Friend.

Rick

Allan Fish

Jul 21, 2018, 4:47:37 PM7/21/18
to 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail
So very sorry to hear, Tony.  Prayers continue.

af

Phxflytyer

Jul 21, 2018, 8:03:39 PM7/21/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Tony:

You are in my prayers always. I know Don O has sent his prayers also.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.

Anthony Spezio

Jul 21, 2018, 9:01:42 PM7/21/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks I agree with you on that
.
Tony

Chuck Alexander

Jul 21, 2018, 9:08:04 PM7/21/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

Tony: I agree with all Neville says here and also want you to know you’re in my thoughts and prayers. Chuck

Chuck Alexander

Jul 21, 2018, 9:11:00 PM7/21/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

My daddy lost his left foot in a motorcycle, but once they got him the correct prosthesis he could outrun me in a foot race, Chuck

So sorry to hear t his, but hoping that you will be fitted with a prosthesis as soon as possible. Prayers my friend.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckal...@centurylink.net> wrote:

My daddy lost his left foot in a motorcycle, but once they got him the correct prosthesis he could outrun me in a foot race, Chuck

Michael Bliss

Jul 22, 2018, 11:42:02 PM7/22/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Tony,
That is bad news.  But there is good news.  Lots of people admire and love you.  I am sure you will find a way to somehow work through this and still love life.

Mike

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 7:39 PM Joyce M Westphal <joyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
So sorry to hear t his, but hoping that you will be fitted with a prosthesis as soon as possible. Prayers my friend.
On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckal...@centurylink.net> wrote:

My daddy lost his left foot in a motorcycle, but once they got him the correct prosthesis he could outrun me in a foot race, Chuck

J Balmer

Jul 23, 2018, 10:34:53 AM7/23/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

So very sorry to hear that Tony, but glad that you’ll eventually be pain free & still around for us to learn from.