Amherst County Sheriff shuts down Sam Sloan's websites

samsloan

Apr 3, 2008, 8:40:25 PM4/3/08
Amherst County Sheriff shuts down Sam Sloan's websites

Today, April 3, 2008, the Sheriff of Amherst County Virginia finally
succeeded in shutting down Sam Sloan's websites. The following
websites were closed down on orders of Deputy C. R. Smith of the
Amherst County Sheriff's Department:

http://www.samsloan.com

http://www.shamema.com

http://www.ishipress.com

As you will see, those websites are now closed. Prior to today, those
websites combined attracted more than 100,000 hits and more than
20,000 viewers per day.

Also closed down today are Sam Sloan's email addresses of
sams...@samsloan.com and sl...@ishipress.com .

The Amherst Country Sheriff's Department was able to accomplish by
complaining to the ISPs that Sam Sloan was harassing the Sheriff by
complaining that his daughter, Shamema Honzagool Sloan, then aged 8,
had been kidnapped from Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and brought to
Amherst County Virginia with the connivance of the Amherst County
Sheriff and that the Amherst County Sheriff was a conspirator in the
kidnapping of his daughter.

In addition, Sloan accused the Sheriff of Amherst County of harboring
a fugitive by allowing the kidnapper to stay in Amherst County and not
arresting him for the crime of kidnapping of which he is obviously
guilty.

These statements had been on Sloan's website continuously since 1996
when indeed these web sites were established for the primary of
publicizing the kidnapping of Sloan's eight-year-old daughter. The
Amherst County Sheriff was also irked by a "Wanted Poster" originating
from the United Arab Emirates with a photograph of one of the
kidnappers, who is wanted and has been convicted in absentia of
kidnapping Sloan's 8-year-old daughter.

GeekBoy

Apr 3, 2008, 10:15:03 PM4/3/08
That's what you get for being a dumb ass troll

virg...@passion.julinsey.com

Apr 4, 2008, 12:22:27 AM4/4/08
Sam Sloan impotently foamed :
Yippee.
Yes, when you make untruthful allegations against public officials you
can't rely on your status as a vagrant / hobo / bum to save you from
any consequences.
I am glad that the Sheriff's Dept. responded to our communications. They
were one of many who've been contacted by us, alerted to your libels and
informed how to get your craps pulled down by your ISP. Did they use our
complaint draft? I've emailed you a sample, but then I bet your email no
longer works, does it? ;%)
Don't bother setting up replacement sites with other ISPs. Now we've
demonstrated to all concerned how easy it is to get the plug pulled by
the ISP, you can expect a regular stream of complaints every time you
try to resurrect it. We're watching you, http://www.samsloanwatch.com
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.eu.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Message has been deleted

marcusw...@hughes.net

Apr 4, 2008, 4:57:01 PM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 7:40 pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amherst County Sheriff shuts down Sam Sloan's websites
>
> Today, April 3, 2008, the Sheriff of Amherst County Virginia finally
> succeeded in shutting down Sam Sloan's websites. The following
> websites were closed down on orders of Deputy C. R. Smith of the
> Amherst County Sheriff's Department:
>
> http://www.samsloan.com
>
> http://www.shamema.com
>
> http://www.ishipress.com
>
> As you will see, those websites are now closed. Prior to today, those
> websites combined attracted more than 100,000 hits and more than
> 20,000 viewers per day.
>
> Also closed down today are Sam Sloan's email addresses of
> samsl...@samsloan.com and sl...@ishipress.com .

> The Amherst Country Sheriff's Department was able to accomplish by
> complaining to the ISPs that Sam Sloan was harassing the Sheriff by
> complaining that his daughter, Shamema Honzagool Sloan, then aged 8,
> had been kidnapped from Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and brought to
> Amherst County Virginia with the connivance of the Amherst County
> Sheriff and that the Amherst County Sheriff was a conspirator in the
> kidnapping of his daughter.
>
> In addition, Sloan accused the Sheriff of Amherst County of harboring
> a fugitive by allowing the kidnapper to stay in Amherst County and not
> arresting him for the crime of kidnapping of which he is obviously
> guilty.
>
> These statements had been on Sloan's website continuously since 1996
> when indeed these web sites were established for the primary of
> publicizing the kidnapping of Sloan's eight-year-old daughter. The
> Amherst County Sheriff was also irked by a "Wanted Poster" originating
> from the United Arab Emirates with a photograph of one of the
> kidnappers, who is wanted and has been convicted in absentia of
> kidnapping Sloan's 8-year-old daughter.

G.W. bush and dick cheney personally authroized this!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis, at LArge

samsloan

Apr 4, 2008, 6:55:21 PM4/4/08
The first notice I received of this was as follows:

At 03:58 PM 2/25/2008 -0700,
Dear Mr. Sloan and Ms. Davidson,

We have received a complaint from the Amherst County Sherriff's Office
that one of your webpages is in violation of law. The webpage
indicated in the complaint sent to us is in violation of Section
18.2-186.4 of the Code of Virginia (see attached).

VA_code.pdf"

I replied on Monday, February 25, 2008 5:49 PM:

Dear Sirs:

The person depicted in the picture is a convicted criminal. He has
been convicted of kidnapping an eight year old child.

This person is not and has never been a police officer or a law
enforcement officer of any kind.

Accordingly, publication of information about this person is necessary
for the protection of the general public.

Sam Sloan

Dear Mr. Sloan,

As a service provider, we can neither evaluate, arbitrate nor provide
advice relating to potential legal disputes.

The complaint that we received came from an Investigator C. P. Smith
at the Amherst County Sherriff's Office in Amherst, Virginia. We
recommend that you contact him regarding any questions that you have.

If we receive a communication from Investigator Smith indicating that
the page you reference below is not, in fact, in violation of any law,
we would be happy to re-place it on the website. However, absent that
communication, the pages in question below will be removed from your
site at 2:30pm MST today.

Thank you,

Verio Legal

The above notice only mentioned one page of my website. That one page
was taken down.

However, soon they noticed another page that said much the same thing.
That was taken down too.

Finally, after finding a third page that mentioned the kidnapping of
my 8-year-old daughter with the connivance of the Sheriff's Department
of Amherst County, they took down all of my websites, all 3,000 pages
of each site.

This happened yesterday.

Sam Sloan

Lewis Vance Jorgenson

Apr 4, 2008, 7:46:24 PM4/4/08
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-186.4

Why didn't the Amherst County Sheriff arrest and prosecute
the person who supposedly violated that statute instead of
wrting letters to the innocent ISP???

Do the Amherst County law enforcement officials just write
letters to ISPs asking them to remove child porn photos rather
than arresting and prosecuting the person who posted the child
pornography?

Something does not make sense here.

Where is free speech when only authorized and approved truths
about public employees may be posted on the internet without
fear of prosecution and of it being removed as harrassment?

Free speech does not require that the speaker be correct or
truthful or sane or even coherent. It used to be insane to
argue that minorities and women deserve the same legal
rights as white men.

Since when can public officials complain about harrassment?
Could Former-Senator Allen complain about all the websites
calling him a racist and call them harrassment and ask for
them to be removed?

It was curious that one troll here was happy that trolls
could be removed so easily.

It is possible and necessary to support freedom of speech
without supporting the specific content of that free speech.

Lewis Vance Jorgenson
Roanoke, Va

samsloan

Apr 4, 2008, 9:37:00 PM4/4/08
Thank you for your posting as you raise an interesting point.

Actually, the Amherst County Sheriff's Department is threatening and
harassing my ISP. The ISP did nothing wrong. They are caught in the
middle.

The Amherst County Sheriff's Department has never contacted me about
this, although they know my telephone number. Instead they threaten my
ISP.

Is not what the Amherst County Sheriff is doing a crime?

Sam Sloan

samsloan

Apr 5, 2008, 8:14:06 AM4/5/08
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Kayvan A. Sylvan <kay...@sylvan.com>
wrote:

You have backups, right? If you control your own DNS entries
(possible
with both Network Solutions and Go Daddy) then it's a simple
matter to get another web space provider and point your DNS
for your web sites to the new IP addresses.

If you do not control your own DNS entries, it will be a good idea
to do that in the future.

Thank you, but the problem is that the Amherst County Sheriff can then
write my next ISP and then the one after that and keep shutting them
down.

Already, he has shut down three different websites simultaneously. All
three of them were essentially unchanged since 1998.

How long will he keep doing this?

Thank you again for your letter and your suggestions.

Sam Sloan

Message has been deleted

Solo

Apr 5, 2008, 1:50:02 PM4/5/08
In article <c36b6bedbc502997...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de>
Anonymous Remailer <mixm...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de> wrote:

A bunch of crap.

samsloan

Apr 5, 2008, 3:40:28 PM4/5/08
Dear Mr. Sloan,

As a service provider, we can neither evaluate, arbitrate nor provide
advice
relating to potential legal disputes.

The complaint that we received came from an Investigator C. P. Smith
at the
Amherst County Sherriff's Office in Amherst, Virginia. We recommend
that
you contact him regarding any questions that you have.

If we receive a communication from Investigator Smith indicating that
the
page you reference below is not, in fact, in violation of any law, we
would
be happy to re-place it on the website. However, absent that
communication,
the pages in question below will be removed from your site at 2:30pm
MST

today unless the SSN and dates of birth are removed.

Thank you,

Verio Legal

Apr 5, 2008, 3:41:54 PM4/5/08
Hello Mr. Sloan,

Recently, Verio terminated your account ishipress.com (vd-ishipr) for
violations of our AUP (http://www.verio.com/about/legal/aup.cfm).
This stemmed from complaints that content on your account was in
violation of Section 18.2-186.4 of the Code of Virginia, which I have
attached to this email. When Verio terminates a customer for AUP
violations it is our policy to terminate any other accounts held by
the same customer. It has come to our attention that the following
accounts are still active on our server and are owned by you:

vd-shame2
vps-sloa12

Please make plans as soon as possible to move these sites to another
hosting provider. At 5PM ET on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 Verio will
terminate the above listed accounts for violation of our Acceptable
Use Policy.

Regards,
Lane Vance
Verio Abuse Team

samsloan

Apr 5, 2008, 5:36:31 PM4/5/08
On Apr 5, 3:29 pm, Jürgen R. <jurg...@web.de> wrote:

> Absolutely hilarious!
>
> Might it be a delayed April 1st joke?
>
> Now wait for the idiot to sue the ISP.

The notice actually was dated April 1, 2008.

Does this mean that I am entitled to treat this as an April Fools
Joke?

I can do more than merely sue the ISP. I can sue the Sheriff of
Amherst County Virginia for covering up the kidnapping of my 8-year-
old daughter, which is what this is all about. They have a new Sheriff
in Amherst County. The new sheriff probably does not realize that the
old sheriff really was guilty of kidnapping my daughter.

Sam Sloan

From: Lane Vance <sup...@verio-hosting.com>
Subject: Re: [IDS-10157826] Termination of Services
To: sams...@samsloan.com
Date:Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:58:04 -0400 (EDT)

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Apr 6, 2008, 7:08:28 PM4/6/08
In article <1e3410d3ff6f2262...@remailer.metacolo.com>

Here we go again, more SOLO foolishness. More nay sayer nonesense.
SOLO, you always have the same sentiments about any heads up given by
any poster. Are you a net pig? Are you a rent-a-pig with a little
tin star on.

I have looked at the totality of your follow up postings, they are
only these and none other:

a bunch of crap
flush spam
Troll!
Boring
Zzzz
Whiner
yawn
flush
plonk

The above is all that you have ever said in your last 27 postings,
about anything, and repeatedly so. What is your problem, you nit wit?

Please, go away if you cannot be helpful.

PackEmails

Apr 6, 2008, 7:34:57 PM4/6/08
In article <2eb41796eaad19a7...@pseudo.borked.net>

Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote:

> In article <1e3410d3ff6f2262...@remailer.metacolo.com>
> Solo <solo_venta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > In article <c36b6bedbc502997...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de>
> > Anonymous Remailer <mixm...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de> wrote:
> > >

> > A bunch of crap.
>
> Here we go again,

Another useless post by our resident troll.

Anonymous Sender

Apr 7, 2008, 1:04:11 AM4/7/08

Here we go again, more SOLO foolishness. More nay sayer nonesense.

samsloan

Apr 7, 2008, 8:30:13 AM4/7/08
Rob Mitchell states above that the Sheriff of Amherst County Virginia
had my websites shut down because of "blatantly false claims aimed at
causing personal damage". This is not true. The Sheriff had my
websites shut down by complaining to my ISPs that my website contained
personally identifiable information about the Sheriff of Amherst
County in that it stated that the Sheriff of Amherst County was guilty
of involvement in the kidnapping of my 8-year-old daughter.

The Sheriff of Amherst County said that my website violated Section
18.2-186.4 of the Code of Virginia.

Take a look at what that section actually says:

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-186.4

"It shall be unlawful for any person, with the intent to coerce,
intimidate, or harass another person, to publish the person's name or
photograph along with identifying information as defined in clauses
(iii) through (ix), or clause (xii) of subsection C of § 18.2-186.3,
including identification of the person's primary residence address.
Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class 1
misdemeanor.

"Any person who violates this section knowing or having reason to know
that person is a law-enforcement officer, as defined in § 9.1-101, is
guilty of a Class 6 felony. The sentence shall include a mandatory
minimum term of confinement of six months."

This provision of law clearly states that any reporter of the New York
Times or the newspaper itself could be sentenced to six months in
prison for publishing any identifying information about any law
enforcement officer in Virginia.

I think the New York Times should come to my defense in this case.

Sam Sloan

Solo

Apr 7, 2008, 12:02:04 PM4/7/08
In article <2eb41796eaad19a7...@remailer.metacolo.com>

Anonymous Sender <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote:

> In article <1e3410d3ff6f2262...@remailer.metacolo.com>
> Solo <solo_venta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > In article <c36b6bedbc502997...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de>
> > Anonymous Remailer <mixm...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de> wrote:
> > >

> > A bunch of crap.
>
> Here we go again,

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

jl

Apr 7, 2008, 1:30:34 PM4/7/08
A federal judge in San Francisco tried to shut down Wikileaks.
Mirror sites sprung up all over the world. All he did was intensify
publicity for Wikileaks and cause the hits to quadruple.

Google it up and you should be able to find an ISP somewhere which
will publish your pages. Also contact ACLU.

In my personal opinion the Virginia statute either does not apply or
it is unconstitutional, AND the sheriff has no business exercising
prior restraint on internet content. Furthermore, a Virginia sheriff
has no jurisdiction outside of his state.

Finally, your ISP is a knock-kneed sissy wuss for allowing itself to
be intimidated by some pot-bellied podunk tinhorn.

I remember seeing that website several months ago. I didn't see
anything on it that could conceivably called illegal. I might
consider you a kook, but still don't believe your website should be
censored.

jl

Apr 7, 2008, 1:38:19 PM4/7/08
On Apr 3, 8:40 pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amherst County Sheriff shuts down Sam Sloan's websites

The jerks at Verio are shutting down other websites too.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/01/AR2007050100100.html

samsloan

Apr 7, 2008, 4:15:08 PM4/7/08
The three pages that the Amherst County Sheriff's Department
complained about that caused Verio to shut down all my websites were
the following:

http://www.ishipress.com/clinton.htm

http://www.ishipress.com/wanted.htm

http://www.ishipress.com/shelby.htm

All three of those pages have been up, unchanged, since 1996. The top
one is a letter I wrote to President Clinton dated July 17, 1996.

I do not see the point in running around trying to hide from the
Sheriff of Amherst County, hoping that he will not find my next site.
My current plan of action is to file suit against the sheriff.
However, this will require a $350 filing fee and I will have to come
up with the money.

What he has done is solve my statute of limitations problem. My
Pakistani daughter was kidnapped in the United Arab Emirates with the
help of the Sheriff of Amherst County Virginia on October 5, 1990. Now
I can demonstrate that this removal of all of my websites is part of
an ongoing conspiracy continuing from 1990 to the present to cover-up
this crime.

Sam Sloan

kr...@citgo.com

Apr 7, 2008, 4:22:37 PM4/7/08
Sam,

While I am not fond of your moral character I am opposed
to censorship in virtually any form. So to state what really
should be fairly obvious - don't use a US based host next
time. I believe that you can find a foreign host that will be
ammused at best by contact by local authorities in VA.

Also, if you are so foolish as to not have backup copies
of you sites you may want to makes copies from the
Google cache soon.

You may also want to consider a careful evaluation of
the content on your sites that many people find to be
pointlessly offensive!

kr...@citgo.com

Apr 7, 2008, 4:24:13 PM4/7/08
> However, this will require a $350 filing fee and I will have to come
> up with the money.

Save the $350 and apply it to a whole lot of hosting with a foreign
suopplier.

Message has been deleted

McGyver

Apr 8, 2008, 9:57:18 AM4/8/08
"samsloan" <samh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have not checked out and have no questions concerning the statements you
made above. This is an academic answer, so I accept your statements as true
without inquiry.

ISP's sometimes shut down websites on the basis of complaints. The
complaint that have this effect can come from any person. The reason, I
suppose, is that it is expensive to investigate and expensive to lose a
lawsuit for copyright infringement or whatever. So they shut down websites
on the flimsy complaints. I say "sometimes" because I don't know whether
this practice is widespread, rare or in-between.

Therefore, it is not surprising that your websites were shut down. However,
it is surprising that the complaint came from the sheriff. That opens the
door for a lawsuit against the sheriff for harassment. A sheriff with good
legal advice would not have done that. That's why I mentioned that I accept
your statements at face value. No offense meant, I'm just saying that the
facts as stated are not the sort that should be taken at face value except
for purposes of drafting an academic answer.

So what to do. I suggest you take these facts to a civil litigation
attorney experienced in actions against police departments in Virginia.
There is a possibility that this could be a contingency fee case. I
recommend that you not try to handle this as an in-pro-per plaintiff.

This answer must not be relied on as legal advice for the reasons posted
here: http://mcgyverdisclaimer.blogspot.com . And I am not your attorney.

McGyver

Message has been deleted

Rob

Apr 9, 2008, 11:34:03 AM4/9/08
On Apr 8, 2:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> "McGyver" <Greyp...@msn.com> wrote in va.general:
>
> > "samsloan" <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> --- snip on the usual junk and lies one can expect from Sam ---

> > I suggest you take these facts to a civil litigation attorney experienced
> > in actions against police departments in Virginia.
>
> I concur. Sam must come to Virginia, either to file or later to attend.
> I guarantee you that Sam will find it much easier to enter Virginia then to
> leave it.
> Sam can count on spending a very, very long time enjoying our traditional
> hospitality, at no "charge" to himself. The Commonwealth will meet the
> cost,
> after due process.

> > I recommend that you not try to handle this as an in-pro-per plaintiff.
>
> Really, it does not matter. All we want Sam to do is attend in person. We
> will arrange the rest, all of it. Accommodation, vittles, you name it.

> News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups

He really should visit Tennessee,too.

samsloan

Apr 9, 2008, 5:17:50 PM4/9/08
On Apr 8, 9:57 am, "McGyver" <Greyp...@msn.com> wrote:
> "samsloan" <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Amherst County Sheriff shuts down Sam Sloan's websites
>
> > Today, April 3, 2008, the Sheriff of Amherst County Virginia finally
> > succeeded in shutting down Sam Sloan's websites. The following
> > websites were closed down on orders of Deputy C. R. Smith of the
> > Amherst County Sheriff's Department:
> >http://www.samsloan.com
> >http://www.shamema.com
> >http://www.ishipress.com
>
> > As you will see, those websites are now closed. Prior to today, those
> > websites combined attracted more than 100,000 hits and more than
> > 20,000 viewers per day.
>
> > Also closed down today are Sam Sloan's email addresses of
> > samsl...@samsloan.com and sl...@ishipress.com .
> here: http://mcgyverdisclaimer.blogspot.com. And I am not your attorney.
>
> McGyver

Thank you for your suggestions.

Do you know of an attorney who might be interested in this case,
because I definitely want to do this?

Sam Sloan

McGyver

Apr 10, 2008, 8:25:57 AM4/10/08
"samsloan" <samh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I don't know any attorneys in Virginia. Good luck.

Mc

George Orwell

Apr 10, 2008, 8:50:34 AM4/10/08
In article <99d7141b383bcba9...@remailer.metacolo.com>

Solo <solo_venta...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In article <2eb41796eaad19a7...@remailer.metacolo.com>
> Anonymous Sender <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote:
> >
> > In article <1e3410d3ff6f2262...@remailer.metacolo.com>
> > Solo <solo_venta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > In article <c36b6bedbc502997...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de>
> > > Anonymous Remailer <mixm...@gpftor3.privacyfoundation.de> wrote:
> > > >

> > > A bunch of crap.
> >
> > Here we go again,
>
> Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Q.E.D.

https://www.mixmaster.it

samsloan

Apr 25, 2008, 11:13:04 AM4/25/08
Guess What !!!!! The Amherst County Virginia Sheriff has been
interviewed on local TV in Lynchburg about this:

The Deputy Sheriff who shut down my sites, Deputy Christopher Smith,
has been interviewed on local TV about this. Take a look at:

http://www.wdbj7.com/global/story.asp?s=8149193

Click on the box in the upper left-hand corner where it says "Virginia
among the top ten states for Internet crime (04/10)" and you will see
a TV interview of Deputy Christopher Smith. He is the fat guy.

The Amherst County Sheriff also has a new website at:

http://www.amherstsheriff.org

This explains a lot.

Sam Sloan

On Apr 3, 7:40 pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> AmherstCountySheriffshuts down Sam Sloan's websites
>
> Today, April 3, 2008, theSheriffofAmherstCountyVirginia finally

> succeeded in shutting down Sam Sloan's websites. The following
> websites were closed down on orders of Deputy C. R. Smith of theAmherstCountySheriff'sDepartment:
>
> http://www.samsloan.com
>
> http://www.shamema.com
>
> http://www.ishipress.com
>
> As you will see, those websites are now closed. Prior to today, those
> websites combined attracted more than 100,000 hits and more than
> 20,000 viewers per day.
>
> Also closed down today are Sam Sloan's email addresses of
> samsl...@samsloan.com and sl...@ishipress.com .
>

> TheAmherstCountrySheriff'sDepartment was able to accomplish by

> complaining to the ISPs that Sam Sloan was harassing theSheriffby
> complaining that his daughter, Shamema Honzagool Sloan, then aged 8,

> had been kidnapped from Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and brought toAmherstCountyVirginia with the connivance of theAmherstCountySheriffand that theAmherstCountySheriffwas a conspirator in the
> kidnapping of his daughter.
>
> In addition, Sloan accused theSheriffofAmherstCountyof harboring
> a fugitive by allowing the kidnapper to stay inAmherstCountyand not

> arresting him for the crime of kidnapping of which he is obviously
> guilty.
>
> These statements had been on Sloan's website continuously since 1996
> when indeed these web sites were established for the primary of

> publicizing the kidnapping of Sloan's eight-year-old daughter. TheAmherstCountySheriffwas also irked by a "Wanted Poster" originating

Rob

Apr 25, 2008, 12:13:09 PM4/25/08
> > kidnapping Sloan's 8-year-old daughter.- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Sloan,

This article does not mention you, your case or anything remotely
relevant to you. Unless you were defrauding people why did you post
this? I suggest you keep yourself quite lest you provoke them to
further actions against you.