Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
v8-dev
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
v8-dev
1–30 of 65553
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Temiloluwa
,
Marja Hölttä
2
Oct 1
[proposal] Is Await Dictionary available for implementation in V8?
cc olivf@ On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 7:30 AM Temiloluwa <ytemi...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi all, I am
unread,
[proposal] Is Await Dictionary available for implementation in V8?
cc olivf@ On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 7:30 AM Temiloluwa <ytemi...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi all, I am
Oct 1
Daniel Yip
Sep 29
M156 branch is here!
Hi Everyone, We have branched for Chrome M156! Please read through this entire email if you plan to
unread,
M156 branch is here!
Hi Everyone, We have branched for Chrome M156! Please read through this entire email if you plan to
Sep 29
Temiloluwa
,
Jakob Kummerow
2
Sep 28
setFromBase64 Test262 failure: fix in V8 or simdutf?
While I haven't looked into this particular issue, as a general rule upstream fixes are
unread,
setFromBase64 Test262 failure: fix in V8 or simdutf?
While I haven't looked into this particular issue, as a general rule upstream fixes are
Sep 28
eliau elkouby (אליהו אלקובי)
,
Jakob Gruber
3
Sep 23
Question about fixing Node.js issue #66074 upstream in V8
Thanks Jakob — filed as https://issues.chromium.org/issues/565047704. CL: https://chromium-review.
unread,
Question about fixing Node.js issue #66074 upstream in V8
Thanks Jakob — filed as https://issues.chromium.org/issues/565047704. CL: https://chromium-review.
Sep 23
Temiloluwa
,
Marja Hölttä
3
Sep 20
[Test262] fix delete super[...] with uninitialized this
I have submitted the fix. you can take a look at it here. https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/
unread,
[Test262] fix delete super[...] with uninitialized this
I have submitted the fix. you can take a look at it here. https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/
Sep 20
夏超
,
Jakob Kummerow
2
Sep 17
OOB read in SharedObjectConveyorHandles::GetPersisted (issue 562567696)
Thanks for the report. I've commented on the bug. On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 12:09 PM 夏超 <
unread,
OOB read in SharedObjectConveyorHandles::GetPersisted (issue 562567696)
Thanks for the report. I've commented on the bug. On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 12:09 PM 夏超 <
Sep 17
Michael Achenbach
Sep 16
Branch cut V8 15.5
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 155. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.5 If your
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.5
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 155. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.5 If your
Sep 16
Sam Parker-Haynes
, …
Jakob Gruber
4
Sep 8
Building on AArch64 Linux
Okay, thanks both. v8_use_metagen_instance_types = false is working for me, so that's good enough
unread,
Building on AArch64 Linux
Okay, thanks both. v8_use_metagen_instance_types = false is working for me, so that's good enough
Sep 8
Temiloluwa
, …
Marja Hölttä
9
Sep 8
New contributor looking for a good first V8 issue
That makes sense. Thanks for looking into it! On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 4:21 PM Temiloluwa <
unread,
New contributor looking for a good first V8 issue
That makes sense. Thanks for looking into it! On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 4:21 PM Temiloluwa <
Sep 8
Michael Achenbach
Sep 3
Branch cut V8 15.4
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 154. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.4 If your
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.4
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 154. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.4 If your
Sep 3
Michael Achenbach
Aug 19
Branch cut V8 15.3
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 153. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.3 If your
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.3
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 153. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.3 If your
Aug 19
Attila Szegedi
,
Leszek Swirski
5
Aug 12
Annotating CPU profiler samples with embedder values
Hi folks, Following up to note that I added a second patchset addressing Leszek's review comments
unread,
Annotating CPU profiler samples with embedder values
Hi folks, Following up to note that I added a second patchset addressing Leszek's review comments
Aug 12
Michael Achenbach
Jul 28
Branch cut V8 15.2 on 2026-07-28
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 152. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.2 V8
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.2 on 2026-07-28
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 152. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.2 V8
Jul 28
*Feral*
, …
Jakob Kummerow
5
Jul 20
[V8][TurboFan][Maglev] Sponsor request for dictionary super-load receiver fix
Hi Jakob, Thanks for the clarification. I tried again with my regular Gmail account, and the upload
unread,
[V8][TurboFan][Maglev] Sponsor request for dictionary super-load receiver fix
Hi Jakob, Thanks for the clarification. I tried again with my regular Gmail account, and the upload
Jul 20
ASTRA DEV
,
Darius Mercadier
2
Jul 20
Proposal: Remove 9 unused DeoptimizeReason enum values (verified dead via full history search)
Hi, > I wanted to ask whether this kind of cleanup is even of interest to the team Sure, please
unread,
Proposal: Remove 9 unused DeoptimizeReason enum values (verified dead via full history search)
Hi, > I wanted to ask whether this kind of cleanup is even of interest to the team Sure, please
Jul 20
James Snell
Jul 14
TC-39 Error code property proposal
Hey all, Just a heads up about https://github.com/tc39/proposal-error-code-property ... It's a
unread,
TC-39 Error code property proposal
Hey all, Just a heads up about https://github.com/tc39/proposal-error-code-property ... It's a
Jul 14
Fabien Romano
,
Clemens Backes
3
Jul 7
(X64+CET enabled) WASM jump table slot overflow on far jump fallback
Actually, I didn't want to go through the process of https://v8.dev/docs/contribute. Reading CLA,
unread,
(X64+CET enabled) WASM jump table slot overflow on far jump fallback
Actually, I didn't want to go through the process of https://v8.dev/docs/contribute. Reading CLA,
Jul 7
Fabien Romano
Jul 7
(X64+CET enable) wasm jump table slot overflow on far jump
On OpenBSD amd64 current, using Node 24.18 and Yarn (4.17). Randomly the command 'yarn install
unread,
(X64+CET enable) wasm jump table slot overflow on far jump
On OpenBSD amd64 current, using Node 24.18 and Yarn (4.17). Randomly the command 'yarn install
Jul 7
Michael Achenbach
2
Jul 1
Branch cut V8 15.1 on 2026-06-29
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 151. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.1 V8
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.1 on 2026-06-29
Hi, We've officially branched for Chrome version 151. V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/15.1 V8
Jul 1
Amemiya Riya
,
Jakob Kummerow
3
Jun 26
Replace base::Memset's hand-written loop with std::fill_n?
Hi Jakob, Thanks for the reply. I've uploaded the change to Gerrit. https://chromium-review.
unread,
Replace base::Memset's hand-written loop with std::fill_n?
Hi Jakob, Thanks for the reply. I've uploaded the change to Gerrit. https://chromium-review.
Jun 26
Reve
,
Camillo Bruni
2
Jun 18
Is there a plan to optimize async generators?
Hi, This is on our radar by optimising the lazy-collections jetstream workload which covers some
unread,
Is there a plan to optimize async generators?
Hi, This is on our radar by optimising the lazy-collections jetstream workload which covers some
Jun 18
yahan lu
, …
shadowing
5
Jun 12
I get a warning when Irun 'git cl upload'
It may caused by the VPN that you were using are dirty in their IP address. Consider using a clearer
unread,
I get a warning when Irun 'git cl upload'
It may caused by the VPN that you were using are dirty in their IP address. Consider using a clearer
Jun 12
Zekai Zheng
Jun 12
[snapshot] Proposed fix for deferred off-heap TypedArray snapshot failure
Hi V8 folks, I found a snapshot deserialization failure involving deferred objects and off-heap
unread,
[snapshot] Proposed fix for deferred off-heap TypedArray snapshot failure
Hi V8 folks, I found a snapshot deserialization failure involving deferred objects and off-heap
Jun 12
Conrad Buck
,
Ben Noordhuis
3
Jun 4
Lang design: building no-prototype arrays
Well you sent me down quite a rabbit hole, but yes I was able to confirm what you said -- that
unread,
Lang design: building no-prototype arrays
Well you sent me down quite a rabbit hole, but yes I was able to confirm what you said -- that
Jun 4
Jakob Kummerow
2
Jun 1
Branch cut V8 15.0 on 2026-06-01
Hi, We've officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chromium version 150. The base of
unread,
Branch cut V8 15.0 on 2026-06-01
Hi, We've officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chromium version 150. The base of
Jun 1
Joseph Canedo
May 25
Arrow function in ScriptCompiler::CompileFunction source argument
Hi all, In C++ code we use ScriptCompiler::CompileFunction() member function to compile JS function
unread,
Arrow function in ScriptCompiler::CompileFunction source argument
Hi all, In C++ code we use ScriptCompiler::CompileFunction() member function to compile JS function
May 25
Jakob Kummerow
2
May 4
Branch cut V8 14.9 on 2026-05-04
Hi, we have officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chrome version 149. The base of the
unread,
Branch cut V8 14.9 on 2026-05-04
Hi, we have officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chrome version 149. The base of the
May 4
Caitlin Potter
Apr 24
[Design/Windows] Scripting API to opt into ETW tracing integration for a specific Isolate
A little thing to allow an embedder to integrate with an ETW tracing session for a specific Isolate,
unread,
[Design/Windows] Scripting API to opt into ETW tracing integration for a specific Isolate
A little thing to allow an embedder to integrate with an ETW tracing session for a specific Isolate,
Apr 24
Noa
,
Erik Corry
3
Apr 23
Method on Isolate to check for interrupts
I don't think that's been observed, so I guess my coworker just wrote this part of our code
unread,
Method on Isolate to check for interrupts
I don't think that's been observed, so I guess my coworker just wrote this part of our code
Apr 23
Joyee Cheung
, …
Leszek Swirski
5
Apr 22
GDB & LLDB plugins for v8 via debug_helper
Hi Leszek, Thanks for the feedback, yes I agree they are complementary - with gdbjit integration
unread,
GDB & LLDB plugins for v8 via debug_helper
Hi Leszek, Thanks for the feedback, yes I agree they are complementary - with gdbjit integration
Apr 22