KCNR

Kit

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

Does anyone know what happened to Rick Taylor after KCNR went to an all
sport format???

Kit
-morality ...... doing the right thing, even when no one is watching-

Mike Shelby

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

Newbie, not very good at this, sorry.

check www.earthnews.com

Mike

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

In article <3575E4...@aros.net>,

No, check www.earthbroadcasting.com
You'll find the whole bunch there, except, sadly, for Judd Montgomery. He was
the real talent, you know.

Kit

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

Thanks veg
I liked Judd but no one made me laugh like
Rick did,

veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote in message
<6mf217$cak$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

derl

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Rumor has it that he is selling weed in California nowadays.

ezln23

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>> > Does anyone know what happened to Rick Taylor after KCNR went to an all
>> > sport format???
>> >
>> > Kit
>> > -morality ...... doing the right thing, even when no one is watching-
>>
>> Newbie, not very good at this, sorry.
>>
>> check www.earthnews.com
>>

>No, check www.earthbroadcasting.com
>You'll find the whole bunch there, except, sadly, for Judd >Montgomery. He
was
>the real talent, you know.

This post surprised me. I work for EBC. Why don't you email Rick at
ri...@earthbroadcasting.com and see what he has to say.

Todd Herman -- to...@earthbroadcasting.com
Clyde Lewis -- cl...@earthbroadcasting.com
Rick Emerson/Taylor -- ri...@earthbroadcasting.com

Did I leave anyone out? Martin Davies is still around. He has a show on
KWUN.

--Chris

ezln23

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>> > Does anyone know what happened to Rick Taylor after KCNR went to an all
>> > sport format???

BTW, KCNR became Disney...not sports.

--Chris

Kit

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

>This post surprised me. I work for EBC. Why don't you email Rick at
>ri...@earthbroadcasting.com and see what he has to say.
>
>Todd Herman -- to...@earthbroadcasting.com
>Clyde Lewis -- cl...@earthbroadcasting.com
>Rick Emerson/Taylor -- ri...@earthbroadcasting.com
>
>Did I leave anyone out? Martin Davies is still around. He has a show on
>KWUN.
>
>--Chris

Thanks Chris,

I left Utah two years ago and the one thing I hated the most was not being
able to listen to KCNR when Todd ,Martin, and Rick were on.

Kit

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98

> >>check www.earthbroadcasting.com

> >>You'll find the whole bunch there, except, sadly, for Judd Montgomery. He
> >was
> >>the real talent, you know.

> Rumor has it that he is selling weed in California nowadays.

Hey DERL-

That may be true, but it looks like you sold most of the vowels that belong in
your name to support your crack habit.

VIVA EL JUDD!

derl

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98
I have no crack habit. I prefer Robitussin.

http://members.xoom.com/derl