Re: [UT D-STAR:48] Digest for utah-d-star-users@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Joe lachacz

Jun 24, 2013, 1:05:29 PM6/24/13
to Utah D-STAR Users
Hi
There is a module I just don't know if its working.
Joe

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM, <utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/utah-d-star-users/topics

    K7KHA - Kelvin <avia...@gmail.com> Jun 20 08:46AM -0700

    Normally I would use email to request info, but I'm posting here so that
    others will see.

    Joe or John, we have a DD module listed on the Group page at

    1299.25 KF6RAL/A (DD - Simplex)

    I am wondering aloud of this is accurate and the 1.2Ghz DD module is
    actually installed?

    It is looking like the D-Star repeater at Intermountain Medical Center will
    not get an internet connection, I've been working unsuccessfully, to get
    some kind of decision from our perimeter network group that has final say
    in connecting non-Intermountain gear to our network. I'm pursuing this
    until we get some kind of definitive answer. meanwhile if there is a ray of
    hope for DD RPS at KF6RAL....?

    If there isn't a module I will be happy to update the group message board
    so it's accurate.

    Regards,

    Kelvin - K7KHA

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group utah-d-star-users.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.