I apologize for a bit of a mix-up. But we scheduled the meeting room starting at 12:00 Noon.
Hopefully it isn't a problem to wait an hour.
Eric set up remote log in information (see below). We will try to record the presentation and if it works we'll post the details.
Here is the dial in for our meeting today at 12:00 mtn.
* Note the room is the training room on the 1st floor (by the family search center), not Zion A.
* ___________________________________________________________________________ __
* A new Cisco Unified MeetingPlace conference has been scheduled.
* Date/Time: Jun 29, 2012, 12:00 PM (MST7MDT)
* Duration: 1 hrs
* Frequency: Once
* Meeting ID: 1200
* Meeting password: Not required
* Meeting URL: http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/a/d0408456b77f9908512c3af25a65debc
* Dial in Numbers: 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
* Join the meeting:
* 1. Go to http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/a/d0408456b77f9908512c3af25a65debc
* or http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org and enter your Meeting ID 1200 and click the "Attend Meeting" button
* 2. If requested, Sign in with your LDS Account or as a Guest
* 3. Select the desired "Connect Me" options and enter the phone number that you want MeetingPlace to call you at
* 4. Click the Connect button
* To Attend the Conference Without Using your Computer:
* 1. Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
* 2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 1200 and join the meeting
* Additional Help:
* * Frequently Asked Questions at http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/FAQ/
* * Online Training at http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/training/training.htm
* First-time users should run the http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/test/ to verify they can participate in a web meeting.
* ___________________________________________________________________________ ____