I'm excited to share a preview of our product
https://beta.nestorganizer.com. We'd love to get your feedback and thoughts
on our Usergrid implementation.
use ExtJs for our front end. We've implemented server-side proxy services
that handle elevated security procedures, transactional logic and complex
validations. Beyond that, we've implemented a sophisticated calendar
service (think Google calendar). All of this using Usergrid as our back end.
We're pushing hard to get the public beta ready. I'd love to get your
feedback on the following.
- What do you think of the feature set?
- What do you think of our approach to the "family"(group) vs single
- Does anything really bother you or not make sense? ** note there are
obvious bugs we're still working through.
- Do you see any blatant security issues?
- Do you see any blatant performance problems?
The project is closed source because we want to bring it to market and work
out a commercial model. However, we'll be happy to contribute code samples
and perspective on how we did things (as time allows of course).
Also, please note that we're starting with a fresh app (database) daily
until we release. So, no throwing things if you loose your data :)
We really appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the product.