Kitties need a home

1 view

Susan Biddlecomb

Jul 21, 1994, 6:31:53 PM7/21/94
I've got 5 kittens that need homes. They are 7 weeks old (still at the cutest
stage of kittyhood) and recently weaned and more-or-less housebroken.

Descriptions:
Gray female with silver ears (she's the precocious one of the litter)
Light orange male tabby
Dark orange male tabby
Black male (the smallest of the litter, though developement is fine)
Black and white male (with an off-center black splotch on his nose)

Kittens are near downtown L.A., I could probably be talked into bringing them
to the USC area if you were serious about wanting one or two (kittens go best
in 2's, y'know :) )

Please respond via email (bidd...@mizar.usc.edu) or call (213)740-8312

Susan