Congratulations

segun ogungbemi

Apr 19, 2014, 11:37:01 AM4/19/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
 Congratulations to our friends, the Intellectual Majesty of African History, Prof. Toyin Falola and his wife, Chief, Dr. Bisi Falola who have been honored with traditional Chieftaincy titles in Ibadan, by his Royal Highness, the Olubadan of Ibadan on Saturday, April 19, 2014. Oye a mo'ri o. Aase.
Segun Ogungbemi.

Oluwatoyin Adepoju

Apr 19, 2014, 11:51:48 AM4/19/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Majestic.

As it should be.

thanks

toyin

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 4:37 PM, segun ogungbemi <segun...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Congratulations to our friends, the Intellectual Majesty of African History, Prof. Toyin Falola and his wife, Chief, Dr. Bisi Falola who have been honored with traditional Chieftaincy titles in Ibadan, by his Royal Highness, the Olubadan of Ibadan on Saturday, April 19, 2014. Oye a mo'ri o. Aase.
Segun Ogungbemi.

okpehookpeh

Apr 19, 2014, 12:16:12 PM4/19/14
to Ogungbemi, usaafric...@googlegroups.com

This is a very big one! Congrats Chief Professor and Chief Dr. Mrs. Falola. We wish you both the very best. Like we say in Naija, no be small thing....
Okpeh.

League for Human Rights League

Apr 19, 2014, 3:07:08 PM4/19/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com, Ogungbemi
A big congratulations for you prof.Toyin Falola to be so honoured it is indeed gladining. I often wounder how you are able to function and do all the writing and the work you do. May the Lord Almighty continue to protect and guide you with good health and energy

Nankin Bagudu

Uyilawa Usuanlele

Apr 19, 2014, 10:04:37 PM4/19/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of my family, i congratulate Chief Prof and Chief Dr (Mrs) Toyin Falola and their family on their conferment with chieftaincy titles by the Olubadan. May their titles become a source of blessing to the people of Ibadan and the Falolas.
Uyilawa Usuanlele

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:37:01 -0500
Subject: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Congratulations
From: segun...@gmail.com
To: usaafric...@googlegroups.com

 Congratulations to our friends, the Intellectual Majesty of African History, Prof. Toyin Falola and his wife, Chief, Dr. Bisi Falola who have been honored with traditional Chieftaincy titles in Ibadan, by his Royal Highness, the Olubadan of Ibadan on Saturday, April 19, 2014. Oye a mo'ri o. Aase.
Segun Ogungbemi.

aoye...@comcast.net

Apr 22, 2014, 1:18:43 AM4/22/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Hearty Congratulations to Chief Toyin Falola & Chief (Mrs.) Bisi Falola. The chieftaincy titles are a befitting honor to the Falola household, coming from Prof. Falola’s birthplace, Ibadan.

Bayo & Shade Oyebade

Emeagwali, Gloria (History)

Apr 21, 2014, 11:25:31 PM4/21/14
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Okpeh,
I urgently need your mobile phone number and that of Sati
for a follow-up phone interview on PBS. I hope you get this in time.

Professor Gloria Emeagwali
Prof. of History & African Studies
History Department
Central Connecticut State University
New Britain
CT 06050
africahistory.net
vimeo.com/user5946750/videos
Documentaries on Africa and the African Diaspora

________________________________
Apr 22, 2014, 5:40:23 AM4/22/14
to usaafricadialogue
Congratulations to Prof Falola and Chief Bisi Falola for these well-deserved honors! Ire owo, ire omo ati ire alafia o!

Regards,
Shola

On 22 April 2014 07:18, <aoye...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hearty Congratulations to Chief Toyin Falola & Chief (Mrs.) Bisi Falola. The chieftaincy titles are a befitting honor to the Falola household, coming from Prof. Falola’s birthplace, Ibadan.

Bayo & Shade Oyebade

Regards,
Shola Adenekan, PhD.
Postdoctoral Researcher in African Literature

BIGSAS
Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies
University of Bayreuth
D-95440 Bayreuth
Phone:	++49-921-55 5108
Fax:	++49-921-55 5102