*ITB Direct Client Need*
*Immediate Interview & Start !! *
*Must have Healthcare Experience !!*
.Net, C# Developer
1 Year+ Contract
We are looking at an urgent position for .Net, C# professionals preferably
having SSRS (SQL Server reporting services) exposure to be placed under
Infosys contract. Following are some of the details that would help you in
sending across resumes for the same.
Seeking a highly qualified software developer hands on in utilizing the
.net framework, mvc.net, nHibernate, mssql to fulfill industry needs with a
broad exposure to various technologies.
The .NET development effort leverages .NET 4, MVC.NET, nHibernate, JQuery
and some of the Telerik controls, MS Reporting Services and MS SQL 2005.
The candidate interfaces with users and domain experts. Strives for
establishing a high-level of trust & credibility with these people, and
recognizes that our products must bring value to them. Strives for
perfecting communication skills necessary to best achieve this goal.
Ensure that product development goals are captured in product deliverables
and that project milestones are met. Assists in task distribution and
resource planning for development iterations. Assists with resolution of
production issues on an *as needed* basis.
Performs both Engineering Development and Software Support roles (90/10
Trains often to stay abreast of technologies in the .net framework and rich
2. Experience and skill sets:
· BS in computer science or equivalent required (i.e. 6 years of C#
/ .NET Framework or Java programming experience)
· Extensive knowledge and a minimum of 5-6 years experience in the
following technology areas: object-oriented development in C# / Java, SQL
and transaction systems.
· Minimum of 4 years of C# / .NET / UI experience
· Proven track-record of delivering productized and departmental
· Full-life cycle experience on complex systems - requirements
· Experience using modeling, source code/configuration management
(SVN) and testing tools.
· Must be hands on and ready to code.
· A plus is experience with systems that have
o High transaction rates
o Large Data Volumes
o Decision Support
· Good interpersonal and team development skills
· Able to stay focused and deliver results
· Knowledge of and operational experience in a health care related
field a plus
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager