Analysis of Lawyer Cryer IRS Case Win

1 view

Vicegerent

Jul 26, 2007, 12:06:38 PM7/26/07
This is a recent response to a party espousing
the lawyer Tom Cryer's win in Louisiana:

* * * * * * * * * *
Here is my take on the Tom Cryer win.

I would like to be found wrong, but I suspect the IRS will
continue right along prosecuting people for "failure to file".

I posted this on the NewsGroups - can.taxes,
us.taxes, misc.taxes, us.legal - a few days ago:

The fact that a jury recently found Tom Cryer
of Louisiana "NOT GUILTY" of failure to file shows
that another "scheme' is in place whereby Mr. Hauert
was evidently convicted and his appeal failed.

[Here, I referred to the Tom Hauert case, which was
apparently dismissed (1991) rather than the Feds
answering the question "what person is required to file?"
Seems that the Feds later (1994) appealed this case and
won the appeal against Hauert.]

And, that "scheme" is exposed by Eldon' Warman's
factual information regarding the "Name Game",
whereby, if the accused party uses and accepts
the State owned birth certificate name, the accused
human party becomes of the status of "plantation
slave" - a "person".

http://www.detaxcanada.org/filingT1.htm

And, as an accused "disobedient slave", the
party is treated as the following blog shows
Roman disobedient slaves were treated:

Quote:
Under Roman law they called "disobedient slaves"
"homo sacer". This was a human who could be
killed by anyone, without the killer ever being
guilty of homicide.

In fact, the idea of "homo sacer" was contrived
as an excuse to impose justitium, or a state of
exception, that is to say a suspension of civil
liberties and the imposition of martial law.
"The so-called sacred and unalienable rights
of man prove to be completely unprotected
at the very moment it is no longer possible
to characterize them as rights of the "citizens"
of a state." Unquote

[Remember: ]
The USA is under Roman Municipal Law.
Roman Law = make-believe ship (corporate)
administration
Municipal Law = Law governing a DEBTOR State
Body Politic = Corporate body (make-believe ship)

In the Roman system, all statutes and laws are
applicable to "persons" only, and not to free will
humans. "Person" means a false or fictional
status imposed upon a free will human. That
status is "subject/citizen/slave".
Citizen = slave with granted privileges.

Further notes:
The American Government imposed this Roman
law on escaped slaves, and their statute says
- Section 6, Fugitive Slave Act 1850:

"In no trial or hearing under this act shall the
testimony of such alleged fugitive be admitted
in evidence;" And then continues to say that
the "certificate" of the agent is sufficient
for conviction (guilty as charged), and that
no suit can be brought against the agents
of the master/owner of the slave.

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/fugitive.htm

Conclusions:

I suspect that either/or Tom Cryer or Larry Becraft,
(whom I suspect to be a "mole" for the enemy) made
a deal behind the scenes whereby they threatened
to expose the "name game" if lawyer Cryer were
convicted. Eldon says he informed Cryer of the name
game a couple of months before the trial started.

To me, the Cryer thing is naught but "bait for
a massive sting operation" whereby people follow
Cryer's lead in ignorance of the "name game", and
provide $$$millions more extortion take for the IRS
and their bankster masters.

Eldon's detax method does NOT espouse
any of these arguments:
The UCC Argument
Names in Capital Letters
We Are Not Brits
The Redemption Process
The "New" Redemption Process
Accept for Value & "Copyright Your Name"
The BAR
Comments from lawyers re the BAR
The Missing 13th Amendment
Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin