Open letter to the Biden White House on open government

Alexander Howard

Jan 27, 2021, 9:43:21 AM1/27/21
Good morning! Sorry for cross-posting. I sent a letter to the Biden White House with a series of questions yesterday:

Amplification would be most welcome!

If you or your organization have any interest in adding more questions & sending this as a more formal coalition letter, please let me know.

This new administration hasn’t had a lot to say about these issues a week in, but I’d posit that good governance policy, personnel and programs need to be established early on, not bolted on later.