Ode to Ms. Sheila Thomson, who helped us fix the playback problem

Stjepan Rajko

Mar 16, 2009, 4:30:27 PM3/16/09
to urba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

OK, I wrote and recorded a draft of the song. Song attached. Sorry
for all the bad notes. It think it gets a little better with time.

Lyrics:

When we first released Rehearsal Assistant
for the Android platform
Some people said it didn't play back

We were like
w t f ?
It plays just fine for all of us
We didn't know what to do

Some people said,
get serious
Some people said,
our application sucked
Some people said they went to a Celine Dion concert,
and they recorded a bunch of stuff,
and couldn't play it back

chorus guitar progression:

Well friends, mount your sdcard
your files should be under a folder called "rehearsal"
You will find them sorted by session
You just have to open them up!
And they will play for you!
you should be able to open them with Quicktime!

And then came Ms. Sheila Thomson, and wrote us an e-mail
kick-ass bug report, and we wrote her back

She helped us fix the bug
Now it can play for everyone
Sheila, this song is to thank you!

chorus guitar progression:

Ms. Sheila Thomson, you are a rockstar!
You helped us get up, when we were about to give up...
Ms. Sheila Thomson, you are a rockstar!
You sent us the error code!
You sent us screenshots!
You said that changing the extension from 3gpp to 3gp should make things better!
... and it did

*crazy guitar solo*

outro:

Ms. Sheila Thomson...