website

1 view

Shashi

Nov 10, 2008, 9:07:07 AM11/10/08
to Uncorkers
I'm making a new website for uncorkers in PHP with features similar to
apache.org all that is left is to buy the domain name (which i can pay
for) and ask some one like web4all.in for space
the domain name i decided upon as an obvious one is
uncorkers.org
comments are requested

Shashi

Nov 11, 2008, 8:46:56 AM11/11/08
to Uncorkers
The site's source code is getting ready from the easy WordPress code
soon I'll upload it here...

The administration panel has been hacked to show New > Projects New
>Ideas along with New>Post and other default options...

Shashi

Nov 13, 2008, 8:14:23 AM11/13/08
to Uncorkers
Early development screenshot for the proposed site's code has been
uploaded in Files section

also i need you all to review and comment on the possile database
layout and list of items that can be put...

http://uncorkers.googlegroups.com/web/db_layout.txt?gsc=wKVpsBYAAADshICPbTVpA2ZxUbsaPV-W2eLEDst71Ngwix2Erb-dvw

Since RMS Visiting India is a fortune let's all work hard to see the
site launch by RMS's hands... His visit is scheduled on 13 th Dec, 1
mth from now... He's visiting Bangalore (here)

Shashi

Nov 17, 2008, 10:18:56 AM11/17/08
to Uncorkers
the site is running here uncorkers.org, it is still under
construction. Thanks to kindness of Omshivaprakash
<platonic.techfiz.info> for the free hosting he provided for the
moment. we'll need donations in the near future...