Unlocking Nokia 2600 on Virgin

1 view

mcv

Dec 19, 2005, 1:45:36 PM12/19/05
Needing to unlock a new Nokia 2600 locked to Virgin.
Will http://www.trycktill.com be any good to do it, as I heard phones locked
to Virgin are a pain to unlock.
Any tips?

Regards
Mark.

Lumpy

Dec 19, 2005, 2:43:09 PM12/19/05
First, sorry if this is top-posted. Im usung Google groups to post...
yes, I know, I'll get a proper news reader soon.

Second, go to www.unlockme.co.uk and click the Forums button. Sign up
and post an unlocking request. The guys there are the greatest!

Lumpy

Bacillus Cereus

Dec 19, 2005, 3:45:41 PM12/19/05

if you have creditted your Virgin account with £30 Virgin will give you
the unlock code for free.

Marcus Fox

Dec 19, 2005, 3:55:06 PM12/19/05

"mcv" <m...@home.net> wrote in message news:43a6f...@x-privat.org...

I can send you codes for this, just e-mail me the IMEI - dial *#06# - to
marcusfoxatntlworldotcom - change the obvious parts. Don't need a boxserial
unlike trycktill.

Marcus