Warning against Trojan Horse

Kall, Mogens

Jan 11, 2004, 6:19:03 PM1/11/04
Hello (from Denmark),

On saturday (2004-01-10, CET 16:11) my firewall gave me this waring:

Warning: Trojan Horse (Backdoor/SubSeven)

Computer: 82.38.212.14 : 2112

Local addr: 62.79.87.83 : 27374

Does anyone know about this computer (someone said, it came from UK) ?

With kind regards,
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael

Last Information-file:
1103 news:h9DFb.63540$jf4.3...@news000.worldonline.dk...

File-number:
0666+0537=1203

This file has been sent to:
uk.tech.electronic-security

BigWallop

Jan 11, 2004, 11:03:28 PM1/11/04

"Kall, Mogens" <mogen...@ikke.til.raadighed.dk> wrote in message

> Hello (from Denmark),
>
> On saturday (2004-01-10, CET 16:11) my firewall gave me this waring:

So your firewall is working then.

> Warning: Trojan Horse (Backdoor/SubSeven)
>
> Computer: 82.38.212.14 : 2112
>
> Local addr: 62.79.87.83 : 27374
>
> Does anyone know about this computer (someone said, it came from UK) ?
>

> With kind regards,
> Mogens Kall
> The servant of Michael
>
> Last Information-file:
> 1103 news:h9DFb.63540$jf4.3...@news000.worldonline.dk...
>
> File-number:
> 0666+0537=1203
>
> This file has been sent to:
> uk.tech.electronic-security

The 82.38.212.14 IP address is from the Wakefield Universal Broadband Router
01 on the Blueyonder network, and it shows the normal open port :1212 of
someone using the Kazaa, or something, type system on their machine. The
user is probably unaware that their machine is being used as an open relay,
so send a report to ab...@blueyonder.co.uk so they can look into it for you.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Kall, Mogens

Jan 12, 2004, 4:38:44 AM1/12/04
"BigWallop" wrote
(news:k0pMb.13386$Wy5.14...@news-text.cableinet.net...)

> The 82.38.212.14 IP address is from the Wakefield Universal Broadband
Router
> 01 on the Blueyonder network, and it shows the normal open port :1212 of
> someone using the Kazaa, or something, type system on their machine. The
> user is probably unaware that their machine is being used as an open
relay,
> so send a report to ab...@blueyonder.co.uk so they can look into it for
you.

Thank you, sir!