chelsea v barca

David Reay

Mar 8, 2005, 3:36:41 PM3/8/05
anyone else watchine the chelsea v barca match. Some game eh

--
http://www.80euromail.com/pages/index.php?refid=daveyr42003

James Heaney

Mar 8, 2005, 7:51:39 PM3/8/05

"David Reay" <davey...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> anyone else watchine the chelsea v barca match. Some game eh
>
> --
> http://www.80euromail.com/pages/index.php?refid=daveyr42003

They weren't any match for use tho :-P

James Heaney

Mar 9, 2005, 3:10:31 AM3/9/05

"David Reay" <davey...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> anyone else watchine the chelsea v barca match. Some game eh
>
> --
> http://www.80euromail.com/pages/index.php?refid=daveyr42003

All joking aside, was a brilliant game. Thoroughly deserved to go through!
Fingers crossed for a similar display against Olympiakos. Nice to see
Mourinho as passionate as he was!

Dave Herbal

Mar 9, 2005, 4:51:09 AM3/9/05
in article XbyXd.42$194...@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, James Heaney at
jamesj...@hotmail.com wrote on 9/3/05 8:10 am:

Should have been the final. I bet the other games are a disappointment now.

Ian D

Mar 9, 2005, 5:14:46 AM3/9/05
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:10:31 GMT, "James Heaney"
<jamesj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>All joking aside, was a brilliant game. Thoroughly deserved to go through!
>Fingers crossed for a similar display against Olympiakos. Nice to see
>Mourinho as passionate as he was!

Even nicer to see two English players spearheading the fight.
I thought Terry and Lampard were magnificent, and even Joe Cole looks
as if he could at last be persuaded to stop giving his headless
chicken impersonation - best I've seen him for a while.
Noticed Terry Venables was bulling Kezman up a bit in the post-match
interview, saying how well he'd done. I thought he was pretty crap
myself.

Cheers
Ian D

arby

Mar 9, 2005, 8:00:53 AM3/9/05
what a game! the Barca players are sooo good in possesion-
only if nicky butt and ameobi can control the ball like them!
but still possesion counts for nothing if u leak goals like they did.
did he( Ronaldinhio) toepoke that goal or what?
i think not cos the way he followed the ball seemed he side footed it!
WHAT A PLAYER!! hes so strong the defenders couldnt shove him off the
ball- he kept the ball so well!

If Etto thinks hes getting racially abused what the fuck is he doin in
spain!?