ot: car criminal

pmd

Feb 7, 2009, 9:13:38 AM2/7/09
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm

Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.

Merlin

Feb 7, 2009, 10:36:12 AM2/7/09
pmd wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>
> Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.

Tyopical hypocritical kopite. Forgeting that his captain faces charges over
hospitalising someone.

--
Merlin
-=Manchester United - The Religion=-

Father Ted (18 & 5)

Feb 7, 2009, 10:59:51 AM2/7/09

"pmd" <P...@SIBU.HQ> wrote in message

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>
> Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.

aye, both on and off the pitch the filyh think they can do what they want.
No wonder they are universally known as scum.

Redman

Feb 7, 2009, 11:11:21 AM2/7/09

"pmd" <P...@SIBU.HQ> wrote in message
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>
> Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.

Ronadiver also got stopped for speeding

Bwhehehehehehehehe

Redman

Legend11 (Formerly Slitheen)

Feb 7, 2009, 12:22:41 PM2/7/09
"Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

> pmd wrote:
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>>
>> Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.
>
> Tyopical hypocritical kopite. Forgeting that his captain faces charges
> over hospitalising someone.

You couldn't make it up, could ya? They pick on little Carlito for a simple
bit of red tape over his car yet conveniently 'forget' their own captain is
a despicable, violent thug, who is also known to associate with organised
criminals...let us not forget.
--
Legend11.
Manchester United - Back to Back English Champions 06/07 & 07/08, Champions

pmd

Feb 7, 2009, 12:25:11 PM2/7/09
Merlin wrote:

> pmd wrote:
>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>>
>>Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.
>

> Tyopical hypocritical kopite. Forgeting that his captain faces charges over
> hospitalising someone.

So Gerrard's not guilty yet then?

pmd

Feb 7, 2009, 12:25:55 PM2/7/09
Legend11 (Formerly Slitheen) wrote:

> "Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message
>
>>pmd wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>>>
>>>Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.
>>
>>Tyopical hypocritical kopite. Forgeting that his captain faces charges
>>over hospitalising someone.
>>

> You couldn't make it up, could ya? They pick on little Carlito for a simple
> bit of red tape over his car yet conveniently 'forget' their own captain is
> a despicable, violent thug, who is also known to associate with organised
> criminals...let us not forget.

Where's the proof he's a violent thug dickhead?

Redman

Feb 7, 2009, 2:19:55 PM2/7/09

> Merlin wrote:
>
>> pmd wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7876308.stm
>>>
>>>Typical scummer, thinks he's above the law.
>>

>> Tyopical hypocritical kopite. Forgeting that his captain faces charges
>> over hospitalising someone.

If I rememeber reading correctly wasn't Rooney's brother in law involved
more than Gerrard?

Redman

Blackmore

Feb 7, 2009, 2:46:32 PM2/7/09

"Redman" <redma...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Shhhh REdman, they don't like to hear that their own team is full cheating
thugs. Thats why they claim every other team is full of them. They only
wish Gerard was in their team - its the only explanation for the sheer
obsession the manc have with him.

Blackmore

Feb 7, 2009, 2:47:23 PM2/7/09

> Ronadiver also got stopped for speeding
>
> Bwhehehehehehehehe
>
> Redman

Lock him up ffs, could have killed somone the almost murdering bastard -
lock him up and throw away the key I say.

Fuck it, lets start a petition!

Merlin

Feb 7, 2009, 2:52:17 PM2/7/09
Blackmore wrote:

>the almost murdering bastard

PMFSL. You wanker Slackwhore

Blackmore

Feb 7, 2009, 6:14:07 PM2/7/09

"Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

GTFO our group you manc bastard!

Merlin

Feb 7, 2009, 6:22:34 PM2/7/09

lol

Or what?

Blackmore

Feb 8, 2009, 5:52:33 AM2/8/09

"Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

Or I'll be a keyboard hardman like all you mancs and organise to meet you!

scoopex

Feb 8, 2009, 5:54:04 AM2/8/09
Blackmore wrote:
> "Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message
>> Blackmore wrote:
>>> "Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

>>> GTFO our group you manc bastard!
>> lol
>>
>> Or what?
>>
>> --
>> Merlin
>> -=Manchester United - The Religion=-
>>

> Or I'll be a keyboard hardman like all you mancs and organise to meet you!

At the Reebok Stadium ?

pmfsl. ;)

Merlin

Feb 8, 2009, 7:01:50 AM2/8/09
Blackmore wrote:
> "Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message
>> Blackmore wrote:
>>> "Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

>>> GTFO our group you manc bastard!
>>
>> lol
>>
>> Or what?
>>
>> --
>> Merlin
>> -=Manchester United - The Religion=-
>>

> Or I'll be a keyboard hardman like all you mancs and organise to meet
> you!

tee hee. Is your dad bigger than my dad?

Blackmore

Feb 8, 2009, 8:54:46 AM2/8/09

"Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

too right bucko - I'm as hard as e-nails.

Merlin

Feb 8, 2009, 8:59:14 AM2/8/09

Shall we meet - say... Just down past the gasworks, by the meat factory
door?

Blackmore

Feb 8, 2009, 9:25:05 AM2/8/09

"Merlin" <te...@tmosphere.net> wrote in message

the meat factory it is. Cliches ftw.

Best team in the world

Feb 9, 2009, 10:49:04 AM2/9/09

"Blackmore" <ghlll> wrote in message

> "Redman" <redma...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "pmd" <P...@SIBU.HQ> wrote in message

>> If I rememeber reading correctly wasn't Rooney's brother in law involved
>> more than Gerrard?
>>
>> Redman
>>

> Shhhh REdman, they don't like to hear that their own team is full cheating
> thugs.

I know you don't really follow football much but I'd have thought even as
big a moron as you would know that Rooney's brother in law doesn't play for
United.

HTH

PMSL

Blackmore

Feb 9, 2009, 12:07:03 PM2/9/09

"Best team in the world" <Roo...@carrington.com> wrote in message

If you weren't a person unable to master the simple things in life, you'd
know I was talking about players in YOUR team. Keane, Cantona, Rooney,
Smudge (snigger) Thugs the lot of them!

Best team in the world

Feb 9, 2009, 12:17:54 PM2/9/09

"Blackmore" <ghlll> wrote in message

Bedpan mentions Rooney's brother in law and your response is:

"Shhhh REdman, they don't like to hear that their own team is full cheating
thugs"

Not very bright are you Blackhead.

PMSL

Blackmore

Feb 9, 2009, 12:24:08 PM2/9/09

"Best team in the world" <Roo...@carrington.com> wrote in message

Not very bright? hmm lets see - you can't use personal hygiene products and
tell everyone on the web about it too - and you say im not very bright?
Hmmm......

Aid

Feb 9, 2009, 12:37:37 PM2/9/09

"Blackmore" <ghlll> wrote in message

Ok so you have proven that you can use the deoderant thing against him
instead of answering the question, will you use the deoderant 'get out of
replying' card often ?

Best team in the world

Feb 9, 2009, 12:39:49 PM2/9/09

"Blackmore" <ghlll> wrote in message

Well done.

You understood that.

Blackmore

Feb 9, 2009, 2:29:42 PM2/9/09

"Aid" <a...@lcfc.co.uk> wrote in message

With Tim not nice but Dum, yes I will Aid. He nevers answers any questions
asked of him so why should I? After all this is usenet mate, not a
courtroom, so really, who gives a shit at the end of the day. Its a laugh,
nowt else :)