Stupid Goal Celebrations!

John

Feb 19, 2001, 7:57:21 PM2/19/01
Stupid Goal Celebrations!

Emile Heskey and his stupid goal celebrations!

Okay, what's all this stupid 'and on yer eya nonesense while
pretendin' yer doing a bit of turntabley scratchin' cuin' DJ thingy
with the other? Does he think he is Grooverider or something? Maybe
Ali G? :) I know that there are a few other Football players that
like to dabble on the old turntables in their spare time, or indeed in
the odd night club or two, for example the likes of DJ Andy Cole of
the scumchester utd, as well as our own DJ Dubes of Super Leeds
United! But pretendin' yer a DJ on the football pitch, you has got to
be a bit thick aint ya? :) He looks like a big old girl!!!

Then there was Robbie Fowler!

How can we forget his sniffin' up the old white touch line of the
pitch pretending he was some kind of big junkie and taunting the shit
half of Liverpool! :) Oh dear!

ROBBBBBIE FOWWLER
SMACK HEAD, SMACK HEAD! :)

And then there was Dumbo!

yeah! sorry! I mean Ryan "bigflappyears" Giggs! After he scored a
fluky, lucky goal against Arsenal, you know the one I mean a few years
back, were he got more than the odd lucky bounce along the way and hit
it in the top left corner past a retarded goalkeeper who didn't know
what he was doing! Then he proceeded to run around the pitch like a
demented ape, swinging his top round 'is 'ed!!! Jeez! What a nob!
Not only is he Welsh, but he also looks like a cross between Dumbo and
Bigfoot! It's not makebelieve believe me! Dumbo is real, and so is
bigfoot! They're the same entity! :)

er . . . let's not mention Katsbaia when he was at the Loony Army
okay? :)

Anyone else have any ridiculous goal celebrations they'd like to share
then let us know! Even if they were from decades ago!

JOHN

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
THE FUTURE IS WHITE

THE FUTURE IS UNITED
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS

Bert Kwouk

Feb 20, 2001, 12:48:44 AM2/20/01
Funny that, John forgot to mention Robbie Keane's impersonation of Bert
Kwouk and other celebrity practitioners of the martial arts. Personally,
I feel that Peter Sellars had much more acrobatic skill in his display.
Robbie Keane should come up with something more suitable to his person,
like scratching his bullocks after every goal.

POD {Ò¿Ó}

Feb 20, 2001, 3:25:12 AM2/20/01
How about that daft Leeds celebration, were they went out and kicked
fuck out of an Asian and got sent down for 6 months?

Leeds Utd
The future is white, because they've driven off any one who isn't
Super Leeds, Super Racists.

"John" <umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Craig Wynne

Feb 20, 2001, 4:05:53 AM2/20/01
Does anyone remember that clip on fantasy Football years ago where Steve
Lomas had a boner when he scored for Man City?

Craig

Craig Wynne

Feb 20, 2001, 4:06:22 AM2/20/01
Lol!

Craig

"POD {铱觹" <p...@secretservice.co.uk> wrote in message

Darren Dootson

Feb 20, 2001, 4:21:34 AM2/20/01
In article <3a91c0bf...@news.clara.net>, John
<URL:mailto:umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Stupid Goal Celebrations!

The Entire Liverpool of the seventies, when they all did their Ali G
wrist flick!

Also Peter Lorimer's habit of trying to clap his hands above his
head.... and missing!

D.

--
_ _______________________________________ #"""#
/_| _ _ _ /| /_ _/_ /'darren...@argonet.co.uk @ Ò~Ó @

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

Phil Neville

Feb 20, 2001, 4:43:22 AM2/20/01
"Craig Wynne" wrote

> Does anyone remember that clip on fantasy Football years ago where Steve
> Lomas had a boner when he scored for Man City?

Until you brought it up I had successfully erased it from my memory!

I'm not a big fan of these new-fangled pre-planned celebrations.
I prefer something more spontaneous like dodging and sidestepping
your team mates until you get brought down by a full rugby tackle.

Rach

Feb 20, 2001, 6:02:33 AM2/20/01
Ryan Giggs's looked pretty spontanious against Arsenal. It was an important
goal.
--
Man U- Premiership Champions 99/00
If ya smell what the Rock is cookin!
Phil Neville <d...@zzling.dribbles> wrote in message

Joe Horowitz

Feb 20, 2001, 7:13:05 AM2/20/01

"John" <umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Stupid Goal Celebrations!
>
> Emile Heskey and his stupid goal celebrations!
>
> Okay, what's all this stupid 'and on yer eya nonesense while
> pretendin' yer doing a bit of turntabley scratchin' cuin' DJ thingy
> with the other? Does he think he is Grooverider or something? Maybe
> Ali G? :) I know that there are a few other Football players that
> like to dabble on the old turntables in their spare time, or indeed in
> the odd night club or two, for example the likes of DJ Andy Cole of
> the scumchester utd, as well as our own DJ Dubes of Super Leeds
> United! But pretendin' yer a DJ on the football pitch, you has got to
> be a bit thick aint ya? :) He looks like a big old girl!!!

Can't argue with that one.

> Then there was Robbie Fowler!
>
> How can we forget his sniffin' up the old white touch line of the
> pitch pretending he was some kind of big junkie and taunting the shit
> half of Liverpool! :) Oh dear!

That got him in trouble (which is probably quite right) but it made me
laugh.

> ROBBBBBIE FOWWLER
> SMACK HEAD, SMACK HEAD! :)
>
> And then there was Dumbo!
>
> yeah! sorry! I mean Ryan "bigflappyears" Giggs! After he scored a
> fluky, lucky goal against Arsenal, you know the one I mean a few years
> back, were he got more than the odd lucky bounce along the way and hit
> it in the top left corner past a retarded goalkeeper who didn't know
> what he was doing! Then he proceeded to run around the pitch like a
> demented ape, swinging his top round 'is 'ed!!! Jeez! What a nob!
> Not only is he Welsh, but he also looks like a cross between Dumbo and
> Bigfoot! It's not makebelieve believe me! Dumbo is real, and so is
> bigfoot! They're the same entity! :)

You stop making sense here. I mean, I'm no Man U fan but that was one of the
best goals ever scored! Lucky bounce? Sure it looked that way at full speed
and I too thought he got a few 'bobbles' of defenders ankles, but when I saw
it slowed down I was astinished to see that what was probably the best
European club defence at the time had failed collectively to get so mush as
a touch on the ball. Add to this the context i.e. winning goal in dying
minutes of FA cup semi-final played between two best teams in the country
(at the time) and I think the celebration was the least the goal deserved.

> er . . . let's not mention Katsbaia when he was at the Loony Army
> okay? :)

O.k, so long as we don't mention Robbie Keane at Leeds.

> Anyone else have any ridiculous goal celebrations they'd like to share
> then let us know! Even if they were from decades ago!

Beckham, free kick, v Columbia, World Cup 98. Even his missus apparently
told him he looked like a complete cock when he got home.

My favourite has to be the Maradona "Oh My God I'm coked out of my fucking
eyeballs and I've scored for Napoli" face when he ran right up to the camera
that time.

Actually, forget that. the best goal celebration I've seen was Gazza, Euro
96, answering the reports that he was in a nightclub having drinks poured
down his throat and therefore should not be allowed to play for England.
Funny thing is, I've seen an interview recently where he said that the lads
had all agreed that whoever scored they would do that. It had to be him in
the end, didn't it!
Class.

Joe

p.s I like all the ones they do in the lower leagues where you can see they
spent ages practicing them when they should have been working on set pieces
or something.

Vladikavkaz

Feb 20, 2001, 7:39:48 AM2/20/01

Craig Wynne <Scum...@NOSPAMthekopend.worldonline.co.uk> wrote in message

> Does anyone remember that clip on fantasy Football years ago where Steve
> Lomas had a boner when he scored for Man City?

Obviously not as well as you do...

Vladikavkaz

Feb 20, 2001, 9:08:49 AM2/20/01

Rach <ra...@nospammadleofan.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Ryan Giggs's looked pretty spontanious against Arsenal. It was an
important
> goal.

Yeah, he looks like that a lot.... oh Spontaneous... sorry, getting confused
again

Stef Walker

Feb 20, 2001, 11:40:06 AM2/20/01

"POD {铱觹" <p...@secretservice.co.uk> wrote in message
> How about that daft Leeds celebration, were they went out and kicked
> fuck out of an Asian and got sent down for 6 months?

lol. Wouldn't happen in Liverpool, would it?

woody

Feb 20, 2001, 11:59:30 AM2/20/01
In article <3a91c0bf...@news.clara.net>, John
<umdunge...@yahoo.com> writes

>Anyone else have any ridiculous goal celebrations they'd like to share
>then let us know! Even if they were from decades ago!

I remember Bobby Charlton always used to have to pat his hair back into
place after scoring a goal, what a ridiculous ritual that was on a windy
day :0)
--
Woody

POD {Ò¿Ó}

Feb 20, 2001, 12:24:13 PM2/20/01

"Stef Walker" <stef_...@xxxenigma32.clara.co.uk> wrote in message
Nar, we love everyone in Liverpool.

Dave Hammond

Feb 20, 2001, 1:50:31 PM2/20/01
Was it not Lee Sharpe who started things rolling with his "singing into the
corner flag" routine?

--
Dave Hammond, editor of 5IFTY - 5 Items Free To You.
With freebies, and now free SMS!
See my site at www.5ifty.net

Rach

J R

Feb 20, 2001, 2:52:49 PM2/20/01
Leeds Utd
> The future is white, because they've driven off any one who isn't
> Super Leeds, Super Racists

i like it!

Anthony Hodges

Feb 20, 2001, 2:56:39 PM2/20/01
> Funny that, John forgot to mention Robbie Keane's impersonation of Bert
> Kwouk and other celebrity practitioners of the martial arts. Personally,
> I feel that Peter Sellars had much more acrobatic skill in his display.
> Robbie Keane should come up with something more suitable to his person,
> like scratching his bullocks after every goal.

Despite being a Leeds man, I do have to that Robbie Keane's goal
celebrations have well and truly worn thin.

Arthur

Feb 20, 2001, 3:45:29 PM2/20/01
Those choreographed Chelsea ones where they arrange themselves like a
holiday photo.
Fucking pure nausea.
How about that Colombian cunt who played for Newcastle. He did that crap
cartwheel
and then a double thrust with his fist. Fucking Tit!

Lee Sharp was a good laugh, with that the corner post performance

Michael 'I'm worth Billions' Owen is another turd.
I bet his mum is at home on a PC spreadsheet. Every time he completes a
pass or scores,
His mum is calculating his current value and sending an email to Houlier's
wap phone and CC'in it
to all the top euro clubs.

Art

J R

Feb 20, 2001, 2:53:57 PM2/20/01
as a leeds fan you should remember hasselwanks pathetic attempts at
cartwheels

Pete Sheppard

Feb 21, 2001, 4:14:49 AM2/21/01
> as a leeds fan you should remember hasselwanks pathetic attempts at
> cartwheels

He was showing Risdale the number of zeros he wanted on his pay check each week.
;-)

Pete

Pete Sheppard

Feb 21, 2001, 4:12:50 AM2/21/01
> Despite being a Leeds man, I do have to that Robbie Keane's goal
> celebrations have well and truly worn thin.

Yeah it has, still it's his own 'thing'... at least he's got some kind of
personality as opposed to a lot of the other players around in the premier.

If he can keep up this goals to games ratio throughout his career at Leeds, he
can do whatever the fuck he likes as far as I'm concerned. ;-)

Pete

Phil Neville

Feb 21, 2001, 4:37:36 AM2/21/01
"woody" wrote

> >Anyone else have any ridiculous goal celebrations they'd like to share
> >then let us know! Even if they were from decades ago!
> >
> I remember Bobby Charlton always used to have to pat his hair back into
> place after scoring a goal, what a ridiculous ritual that was on a windy
> day :0)

If you're going back that far there's the the original and Best celebration:
go on the razz and take a couple of miss world's home with you.

Phil Neville

Feb 21, 2001, 4:41:41 AM2/21/01
"Pete Sheppard" wrote

> > Despite being a Leeds man, I do have to that Robbie Keane's goal
> > celebrations have well and truly worn thin.
>
> Yeah it has

Crikey and they say man utd fans are messed up and arrogant ;-)
I can't imagine us complaining about our goal celebrations somehow!

Pete Sheppard

Feb 21, 2001, 5:15:39 AM2/21/01
Exactly they're wasing time celebrating when they could be scoring another goal.

;-)

Pete

"Phil Neville" <d...@zzling.dribbles> wrote in message

Vladikavkaz

Feb 21, 2001, 6:56:14 AM2/21/01
Ian Wright and Neil Ruddock after the Di Canio incident was amusin'

Thomas Lund Hansen

Feb 21, 2001, 7:47:46 AM2/21/01
Reverend "Stef Walker" <stef_...@xxxenigma32.clara.co.uk>, High
Priest of Bollocks Talking mumbled:

In Liverpool the players would get beat up by some Asian students.

Thomas Lund Hansen

Feb 21, 2001, 7:53:55 AM2/21/01
I hate those
"I-knocked-my-girlfriend-up-and-she-gave-birth-to-an-ugly-bastard-son"
celebrations that Romario started. Rocking his arms back and forth
like its a cradle. Usually used by southamericans.

Phil Neville

Feb 21, 2001, 8:14:19 AM2/21/01
"Thomas Lund Hansen" wrote

> "I-knocked-my-girlfriend-up-and-she-gave-birth-to-an-ugly-bastard-son"
> celebrations that Romario started. Rocking his arms back and forth
> like its a cradle. Usually used by southamericans.

I thought they were done when Bebeto scored cos his nickname
is, erm, bebe or something.

Andy

Feb 21, 2001, 10:38:07 AM2/21/01

"John" <umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Stupid Goal Celebrations!
>
> Emile Heskey and his stupid goal celebrations!

The worst "normal" celebrations are Shearer's fucking hand in the air shite,
Barry "greetin faced cunt" Ferguson's for the huns, and worst of the worst
Kenny Miller of the huns. He runs like he's shit himself, and happy about
it.

Andy

LRT

Feb 21, 2001, 10:59:42 AM2/21/01

Andy wrote in message <970ng4$nb0ih$1...@ID-72194.news.dfncis.de>...
Who can forget David Pleat leaping across Maine Road after City were
relegated. Eric Morecambe eat your heart out.

Neo

Feb 21, 2001, 1:24:44 PM2/21/01

John <umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Stupid Goal Celebrations!
>
> Emile Heskey and his stupid goal celebrations!
>
> Anyone else have any ridiculous goal celebrations they'd like to share
> then let us know! Even if they were from decades ago!

I have one... I jump up shouting. "get in there you beauty" whilst holding
three cans of Stella and a packet on roasted nuts, without spilling a drop.

Class or what.

Neo
--
Haters on tour 2001 - tee shirts available soon.
www.neoscavern.fsnet.co.uk

woody

Feb 21, 2001, 1:56:33 PM2/21/01
In article <97029d$20q6$1...@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>, Phil Neville
<d...@zzling.dribbles> writes

[Bobby Charlton]

>If you're going back that far there's the the original and Best celebration:
>go on the razz and take a couple of miss world's home with you.

..........and wake up in advanced middle age.
--
Woody

woody

Feb 21, 2001, 2:00:04 PM2/21/01
In article <970ng4$nb0ih$1...@ID-72194.news.dfncis.de>, Andy
<wrh...@mail.com> writes
What about "minimalist" Ryan Giggs (discount his shirt-waving after
scoring that goal against Arsenal), he generally walks away from the
goal with a "I've done nowt special" look on his face, defying his team
mates to come anywhere near him.
--
Woody

Andy

Feb 21, 2001, 3:59:45 PM2/21/01

"woody" <gra...@gwood.demon.nl> wrote in message

Reminds me of Eric sometimes. He'd just stand there, and slowly turn around
in a circle. Class.

Ole Gunnar has the greatest ever celebration. It's called "Walking away
looking embarrassed for scoring".

Andy

Vicky Conlan

Feb 21, 2001, 5:34:50 PM2/21/01
In article <971ab5$mtc46$1...@ID-72194.news.dfncis.de>,

Andy <wrh...@mail.com> wrote:
>Reminds me of Eric sometimes. He'd just stand there, and slowly turn around
>in a circle. Class.

Sorry, but Ian Wright mastered the "Come Worship Me, for I am God" stance.
It'll never be bettered.

--
Competitions and slogans: http://uk.comps.org/ http://au.comps.org/
UKSF archive: http://uksf.org.uk/

Bumpy

Feb 21, 2001, 6:26:54 PM2/21/01

"Vicky Conlan" <co...@riffraff.plig.net> wrote in message

> In article <971ab5$mtc46$1...@ID-72194.news.dfncis.de>,
> Andy <wrh...@mail.com> wrote:
> >Reminds me of Eric sometimes. He'd just stand there, and slowly turn around
> >in a circle. Class.
>
> Sorry, but Ian Wright mastered the "Come Worship Me, for I am God" stance.
> It'll never be bettered.

I nearly pissed me pants when I saw David Pleat
doing that fuckin ridiculous prance on the pitch, you know the one.

--
Whaur's yer Wully Shakespeare noo?

Joe Horowitz

Feb 21, 2001, 7:52:50 PM2/21/01

"Neo" <N...@Matrix.net> wrote in message

It's a classic.

Joe

Joe Horowitz

Feb 21, 2001, 7:54:55 PM2/21/01
I remember players in Old Firm matches in the eighties firing up the crowd
with a selection of traditional Catholic/Protestant gestures.
That was..er...really good. Nice idea.

Joe

peacock

Feb 21, 2001, 7:50:23 PM2/21/01
how about ian hartes tonite

Phil Neville

Feb 22, 2001, 5:11:14 AM2/22/01
> What about "minimalist" Ryan Giggs (discount his shirt-waving after
> scoring that goal against Arsenal), he generally walks away from the
> goal with a "I've done nowt special" look on his face, defying his team
> mates to come anywhere near him.
Until Keano decks him.

Phil Neville

Feb 22, 2001, 5:09:52 AM2/22/01
> >If you're going back that far there's the the original and Best
celebration:
> >go on the razz and take a couple of miss world's home with you.
> >
> ..........and wake up in advanced middle age.

You sound as though you have experience in this, woody.
Those miss worlds really wear you out, eh ?

Darren Dootson

Feb 22, 2001, 6:20:46 AM2/22/01
In article <971ne0$foq$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, Joe Horowitz
Yes, Gazza did the Orange march flute thing in the '90's but the sad
thing was he hadn't a clue what it meant when he did it, he'd just been
put up to it and thought it would be a laugh!

D.
--
_ _______________________________________ #"""#
/_| _ _ _ /| /_ _/_ /'darren...@argonet.co.uk @ Ò~Ó @
/ || (_|(_)/ |/(/_/_ / 258MHz StrongArm RiscPC. RiscOS 4 ` € ¬
________) ___________./ Who needs windross? \_/

Democracy is mob rule, but with income taxes.

Martin Lowe

Feb 22, 2001, 7:00:08 AM2/22/01
"Darren Dootson" <darren...@argonet.co.uk> wrote in message

> In article <971ne0$foq$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, Joe Horowitz
> <URL:mailto:j...@tobermory.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > I remember players in Old Firm matches in the eighties firing up the
crowd
> > with a selection of traditional Catholic/Protestant gestures.
> > That was..er...really good. Nice idea.
> >
> > Joe

> Yes, Gazza did the Orange march flute thing in the '90's but the sad
> thing was he hadn't a clue what it meant when he did it, he'd just been
> put up to it and thought it would be a laugh!

Kind of sums Gazza up really. Stupid Geordie twat.
--

Martin

Scottyk1Š

Feb 22, 2001, 9:33:34 AM2/22/01

Martin Lowe <marti...@nespampasntlworld.com> wrote in message
Kin'ell Mart...where you been hiding?
--
Scotty

MMmmm... Pork Scratchings and Worthy's Ale..!

Joe Horowitz

Feb 22, 2001, 10:38:23 AM2/22/01

"Darren Dootson" <darren...@argonet.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <971ne0$foq$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, Joe Horowitz
> <URL:mailto:j...@tobermory.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > I remember players in Old Firm matches in the eighties firing up the
crowd
> > with a selection of traditional Catholic/Protestant gestures.
> > That was..er...really good. Nice idea.
> >
> > Joe
> >
> Yes, Gazza did the Orange march flute thing in the '90's but the sad
> thing was he hadn't a clue what it meant when he did it, he'd just been
> put up to it and thought it would be a laugh!

Not entirely dissimilar to his foray into the world of pop music then.

Joe

Joe Horowitz

Feb 22, 2001, 11:54:22 AM2/22/01

"Martin Lowe" <marti...@nespampasntlworld.com> wrote in message

It does if you fit the words "fat" and "lamentably talented" in there
somewhere.

Joe

Andy

Feb 22, 2001, 3:12:24 PM2/22/01

"Joe Horowitz" <j...@tobermory.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> I remember players in Old Firm matches in the eighties firing up the crowd
> with a selection of traditional Catholic/Protestant gestures.
> That was..er...really good. Nice idea.

Worst was Gazza with his flute playing. Even though the retarded
lump of jism knew what he was doing, he just kept doing it.

Andy

Andy

Feb 22, 2001, 3:15:01 PM2/22/01

"Darren Dootson" <darren...@argonet.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <971ne0$foq$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, Joe Horowitz
> <URL:mailto:j...@tobermory.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > I remember players in Old Firm matches in the eighties firing up the
crowd
> > with a selection of traditional Catholic/Protestant gestures.
> > That was..er...really good. Nice idea.
> >
> > Joe
> >
> Yes, Gazza did the Orange march flute thing in the '90's but the sad
> thing was he hadn't a clue what it meant when he did it, he'd just been
> put up to it and thought it would be a laugh!

After the first time, he knew, but kept doing it.

Andy

Darren Dootson

Feb 22, 2001, 6:13:14 PM2/22/01
In article <973s53$n0k0k$2...@ID-72194.news.dfncis.de>, Andy
<URL:mailto:wrh...@mail.com> wrote:

> > Yes, Gazza did the Orange march flute thing in the '90's but the sad
> > thing was he hadn't a clue what it meant when he did it, he'd just been
> > put up to it and thought it would be a laugh!
> >

> After the first time, he knew, but kept doing it.
>
> Andy

Even worse was when he didn't understand his teammates lack of hilarity
ahen tried out his carefully rehearsed Cello celebration later on in
training.