Lawrence's Hurricane forecast

Lawrence Jenkins

Mar 30, 2009, 2:34:26 PM3/30/09

Weatherlawyer

May 19, 2009, 10:55:05 PM5/19/09

Quite a good example of a wet weather spell without interference from
convergence elsewhere on the planet, or in it, with this weekweather
spell: >
http://my.opera.com/Weatherlawyer/blog/2009/05/16/17-may-07-26?cid=7720831#comment7720831

More of the same now until the middle of June.

I wonder how this run will effect my fans from the Americas and in the
far east:

17th May 07:26
24th May 12:11
31st May 03:22
7th June 18:12
15th June 22:15

Guess I'll never know.

The British weather is dull and overcast during lunar phases that
start at any hour divisible by 6 with little or no minutes remaining.
(barring large storms and earthquakes, albeit inclined to them and in
due season by June (24th May too.)

For something that comes out with an half past one remainder -such as
in this spell (07:26) the weather is a lot more warm and with
considerably more fall out.

California of course has the complete opposite. The same holds true
for Australia.

03:00 like it's counterpart 09:00 (etc.) is a wet one that is even
warmer with much more humidity. We have already had some thunder in
this spell so common in May and August when the sun and moon reach
certain positions vis a vis the equator.

That one on the 31st May, will have it's share too unless the
hurricane season intervenes. It will be interesting to note how far
the relevant storms will throw out the codes.

The 7th of June is a revisitation to the next spell, once more a
division of 6. Too late to measure coolness but the degree of overcast
and the height (misty for instance will forecast hurricanes) will be
interesting.

Moreover the number of minutes makes it once more an unstable
offering. I hate those 20 pasts. (and the 20 to's too.)

So, well, there you go. Lawrence Jenkins will have his day. Despite
his silly ideas about climate disturbances.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.sci.weather/browse_frm/thread/41b67fa93e29c1a5/9166113a1f4c0026?tvc=1&q=%22Lawrence+Jenkins%22+hurricane#9166113a1f4c0026

Errrrm..
...yes, well... when I said "the MIDDLE of June", what I really meant
was this is then repeated... in a manner of speaking:
JUNE 22 19 35 JUNE 29 11 28 JULY 7 9 21 JULY 15 9 53
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/phases-moon

I suppose I will have to go and look at the links now, yes?
Maybe later.