As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Message has been deleted

.

Jan 4, 2009, 6:37:14 AM1/4/09
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population
derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand
almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century
blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up
dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the
status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side
bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of
the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain
an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In
this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion
people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow
room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially
in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an
opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States,
Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be
pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from
India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=population

The Utter Normality Of Ethonationalism—Except For Whites by Prof Kevin
McDonald http://www.vdare.com/macdonald/080327_muller.htm

Kevin MacDonald's The Culture of Critique Reviewed by Stanley Hornbeck
http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/review-AR.html

In The Culture of Critique, Kevin MacDonald advances a carefully
researched but extremely controversial thesis: that certain 20th
century intellectual movements -- largely established and led by Jews
-- have changed European societies in fundamental ways and destroyed
the confidence of Western man. He claims that these movements were
designed, consciously or unconsciously, to advance Jewish interests
even though they were presented to non-Jews as universalistic and even
utopian. He concludes that the increasing dominance of these ideas has
had profound political and social consequences that benefited Jews but
caused great harm to gentile societies. This analysis, which he makes
with considerable force, is an unusual indictment of a people
generally thought to be more sinned against than sinning.

The intellectual movements Prof. MacDonald discusses in this volume
are Marxism, Freudian psychoanalysis, the Frankfurt school of
sociology, and Boasian anthropology. Perhaps most relevant from a
racial perspective, he also traces the role of Jews in promoting multi-
culturalism and Third World immigration. Throughout his analysis Prof.
MacDonald reiterates his view that Jews have promoted these movements
as Jews and in the interests of Jews, though they have often tried to
give the impression that they had no distinctive interests of their
own. Therefore Prof. MacDonald's most profound charge against Jews is
not ethnocentrism but dishonesty -- that while claiming to be working
for the good of mankind they have often worked for their own good and
to the detriment of others. While attempting to promote the
brotherhood of man by dissolving the ethnic identification of
gentiles, Jews have maintained precisely the kind of intense group
solidarity they decry as immoral in others.

Immigration Prof. MacDonald argues that it is entirely natural for
Jews to promote open immigration. It brings about the "diversity" Jews
find comforting and it keeps America open to persecuted co-
religionists throughout the world. He says Jews are the only group
that has always fought for mass immigration; a few European ethnic
organizations have made sporadic efforts to make it easier for their
own people to come, but only Jews have consistently promoted open
borders for all comers. Moreover, whatever disagreements they may have
had on other issues, Jews of every political persuasion have favored
high immigration.

This, too, goes back many years, and Prof. MacDonald traces in
considerable detail the sustained Jewish pro-immigration effort.
Israel Zangwill, author of the eponymous 1908 play The Melting Pot,
was of the view that "there is only one way to World Peace, and that
is the absolute abolition of passports, visas, frontiers, custom
houses... " He was nevertheless an ardent Zionist and disapproved of
Jewish intermarriage.

Although the statue of liberty, properly known as Liberty Enlightening
the World, was a gift to the United States from France as a tribute to
American political traditions, the sonnet by the Jewish Emma Lazarus
helped change it into a symbol of immigration. Affixed to the base of
the statue several decades after its construction, the poem welcomes
to America "huddled masses yearning to breath free/The wretched refuse
of your teeming shore."

Prof. MacDonald has discovered that implausible arguments about
diversity being a quintessentially American strength have been made by
Jews for a long time. He reports that in 1948 the American Jewish
Committee was urging Congress to believe that "Americanism is the
spirit behind the welcome that America has traditionally extended to
people of all races, all religions, all nationalities." Of course,
there had never been such a tradition. In 1952, the American Jewish
Congress argued in hearings on immigration that "our national
experience has confirmed beyond a doubt that our very strength lies in
the diversity of our peoples." This, too, was at a time when U.S.
immigration law was still explicitly designed to maintain a white
majority.

It is often said that when the old immigration policy was scrapped in
1965, scarcely anyone knew, and no one predicted, that the new law
would change the racial makeup of the country. Prof. MacDonald
disputes this, arguing that this had been the objective of Jewish
groups from the beginning.

Prof. MacDonald finds that Jews have been the foremost advocates of
immigration in England, France, and Canada, and that Jewish groups
were the most vocal opponents of independence for Quebec. Australian
Jews led the effort to dismantle the "white Australia" policy, one
reason for which was cited in an editorial in the Australian Jewish
Democrat: "The strengthening of multi-cultural or diverse Australia is
also our most effective insurance policy against anti-Semitism. The
day Australia has a Chinese Australian Governor General I would feel
more confident of my freedom to live as a Jewish Australian." Like
Earl Raab writing about the United States, this Australian Jew is
prepared to sacrifice the traditional culture, people, and identity of
Australia to specifically Jewish interests. It would not be surprising
if such an openly expressed objective did not have the opposite effect
from the intended, and increase anti-Jewish sentiment.[..]

www.davidduke.com
http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/Blog.htm

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Jan 4, 2009, 1:06:51 PM1/4/09

Less talking, more breeding.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Jan 4, 2009, 2:59:32 PM1/4/09
Corky wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:06:51 +0000,
> uk.politics.misc,uk.people.health,uk.sci.med.nursing,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
> was polluted by, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax, with this sort of nonsense:
>
>> Less talking, more breeding.
>
> The Pope would love you!

Well, you know the alternative - import excess pop from the Third World

Jen...@theoutfall.net

Jan 4, 2009, 3:06:47 PM1/4/09
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:55:02 +0000, Corky <edwar...@hisdomain.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:06:51 +0000,
>uk.politics.misc,uk.people.health,uk.sci.med.nursing,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
>was polluted by, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax, with this sort of nonsense:
>
>> Less talking, more breeding.
>
>The Pope would love you!

Are you a Cork Asian?

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Jan 4, 2009, 3:11:48 PM1/4/09

North European Germanic.

david...@askspain.org

Nov 13, 2012, 6:14:21 PM11/13/12
No that is not even an alternative.
The Third World is flooding into White countries as it is.
We need to stop Third World immigration completely.
We need to start rejoicing in White culture.
We need to promote White families and stop all this cultural Marxism.

david...@askspain.org

Nov 13, 2012, 6:15:09 PM11/13/12

thomas...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2013, 7:52:40 AM1/17/13
Nothing to do about it now I guess but worship the new brown overlords of the planet lol

fami...@comcast.net

Feb 1, 2014, 9:44:04 PM2/1/14
The question is...

We didn't start the fire, but when we are gone, will it still burn on?
and on....
and on..

and on...

and on...

jacq...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 4:20:54 AM5/12/16

vaches...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 1:12:28 PM5/27/17
Isn't it Christian empire that is to blame for its own immigration issues? It's seems too easy to 'blame the Jews' when it is Empire (none of them recently Jewish in character) which colonializes, genocides and stages coups against 'non-white' people all over the world. If 'the Jews' are all to blame for this it means that Christian European kings and statesmen are just chumps and puppets, and chumps and puppets don't belong in positions of leadership.

shawng...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:52:52 AM10/21/17
Judging by the way most African countries are engaging in civil war and genocide and breeding like cockroaches doesn't bode well for civilization. It just means that the whole world will become like a third world nation.

jfn...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 7:18:14 PM4/20/18
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 1:12:28 PM UTC-4, vaches...@gmail.com wrote:
> Isn't it Christian empire that is to blame for its own immigration issues? It's seems too easy to 'blame the Jews' when it is Empire (none of them recently Jewish in character) which colonializes, genocides and stages coups against 'non-white' people all over the world. If 'the Jews' are all to blame for this it means that Christian European kings and statesmen are just chumps and puppets, and chumps and puppets don't belong in positions of leadership.

Jews created Christians, and muslims. All 3 texts of these religions have the same origin, culturally, racially.

creativewoo...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 7:38:44 PM5/19/18
As our planet earth heats up for the next 1000 years, the white race will be darker and will blend in with people of color. Is white right or is it the cold tempertures for a 1000 years making us white/but not right!

reuben othuol

Nov 9, 2020, 2:13:15 AM11/9/20
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 6:52:52 PM UTC+3, shawng...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Judging by the way most African countries are engaging in civil war and genocide and breeding like cockroaches doesn't bode well for civilization. It just means that the whole world will become like a third world nation.
Ignorance is bliss....There are 54 countries in Africa apart from Somalia name any other country in Africa where there is civil war??

Vaughn Jacobsen

Nov 28, 2020, 1:22:09 AM11/28/20
South Africa.. on the brink.

Myke D

Jun 9, 2021, 12:53:25 PM6/9/21
What's all this 'Just give in' talk???!! To Hell with that!! The White Race has been here and created modern civilization, the arts and sciences. Industry, language
and the written word. Our ancestors have struggled and sacrificed for far too long for us just to watch it all be destroyed just because of fucking political-correctness! All this PC and 'critical race theory' crap is destroying the world and we're watching cultural Marxism take hold of our kids and brainwash them into hating their race, the law, their country, their neighbor and themselves and are being trained to be a lapdog to globalism! WE GOTTA START HAVING A LOT MORE SEX!!!

avocado chips mccosco

Dec 20, 2022, 1:08:44 PM12/20/22

frick you myke D