Help:Islamic theme posters ?

UK911

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

I am intersted in the Islamic religion & believes. Does anyone know any
publications that list places where I can buy Islamic theme posters and some
beads for chanting / praying ? I live in Scarborough, North Yorks and any
help in getting me in to this religion is most welcome.

You can email me or send any literature to me via snail mail to :

Duncan Oldham
PO Box 145
Scarborough
YO11 1YD

Q Hussain

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Bismillaah al-Rahmaan al-Raheem

Innal-hamdalillaah was-salaat was-salaam 'alaa rasoolillaah

as-salaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

The message <19971115010...@ladder02.news.aol.com>
from uk...@aol.com (UK911) contains these words:

> I am intersted in the Islamic religion & believes. Does anyone know any
> publications that list places where I can buy Islamic theme posters

//snip//

For posters etc ... you could write/phone/email the following;

The Islamic Foundation,
Markfield Conference Centre,
Ratby Lane,
Markfield,
Leicester, LE67 9RN, England.

Tel: 01530 244944/5
Fax: 01530 244946
eMail: i.foun...@islamic-foundation.org.uk

The House of Knowledge,
522 Coventry Road,
Small Heath,
Birmingham, B10 0UN, England.

Tel: 0121 753 1889
Fax: 0121 753 2422
eMail: sa...@hidaayah.demon.co.uk

Both produce extensive catalogues.

Now about the beads ... hmmm ... ask 'The House of Knowledge' staff
when you contact them, I'm sure they'll be able to help you out, in
some way or another, inshaa' Allaah.

_..._
`':..