Cynical? moi?

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Oct 29, 2004, 5:37:52 PM10/29/04
Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
re-elected.

What's that? Some magic beans? I'll have a gross please, here's my
best cow, keep the change.

--

.--~~,__
:-....,-------`~~'._.' "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch"

Fenny

Oct 29, 2004, 5:44:39 PM10/29/04
Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.sheds, "
Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
Elect...@scrotemail.com> said ...

> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
> re-elected.
>
> What's that? Some magic beans? I'll have a gross please, here's my
> best cow, keep the change.

Odd that I had the very same goove. Was there any date in the corner
of the vijo, showing it were actually shot 6 munce ago but got "lost"
in the CIA files until needed?
--
Fenny

The Car Shop - A brand new way to buy a new car, where customer
satisfaction and aftercare are not in our vocabulary.

Guy King

Oct 29, 2004, 5:57:36 PM10/29/04
The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:

> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
> re-elected.

Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
are really stupid....

--
Skipweasel.
In the beginning was the word.

Message has been deleted

Paul C. Dickie

Oct 30, 2004, 12:49:15 AM10/30/04
In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King
<guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes

>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>
>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>are really stupid....

They *are*. After all, they nearly elected Dubya last time...

And has anyone noticed how Bin Liner made this latest broadcast attired
in civilian clothes rather than his usual army fatigues, or that it
seemed to have been made in a television studio?

Could it have been a CGI Bin Liner, perhaps?

--
< Paul >

Robert Harvey

Oct 30, 2004, 3:48:04 AM10/30/04
Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) wrote:
> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
> re-elected.

I am getting increasingly convinced that the whole thing has been
dreamed up by the boys in Washington. The idea that the attacks on the
WTC were planned by American Intelligence has drifted in and out of my
mind down the years, and I have not given it the credence it deserves I
goove. After all, they probably didn't expect them to be so spectacular.

> What's that? Some magic beans? I'll have a gross please, here's my
> best cow, keep the change.

Well, quite.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Oct 30, 2004, 5:47:01 AM10/30/04
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:48:04 +0100, Robert Harvey <m...@privacy.com>
wrote:

>I am getting increasingly convinced that the whole thing has been
>dreamed up by the boys in Washington. The idea that the attacks on the
>WTC were planned by American Intelligence has drifted in and out of my
>mind down the years, and I have not given it the credence it deserves I
>goove. After all, they probably didn't expect them to be so spectacular.

Have you read "Gur Arj Crney Uneobe: Qvfgheovat Dhrfgvbaf nobhg gur
Ohfu Nqzvavfgengvba naq 9/11"? It's quite an eye opener, allowing for
many cock-ups and coincidences (even for the most anti conspiracy
theorist) there are still far too many unanswered questions.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Oct 30, 2004, 5:58:03 AM10/30/04
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>
>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>are really stupid....

Dubbyah said "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an
enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this."

But that's exactly what will influence people, a vague threat to keep
'em scared and someone promising to keep them safe. As for Kerry, he
can't exactly argue with that sort of rhetoric can he?

Peter Thomas

Oct 30, 2004, 5:52:31 AM10/30/04
In message <u6i5o0tga7g29sr7p...@4ax.com>,
xenop...@hotmail.com.invalid writes

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
>wrote:
>>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>>
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>>are really stupid....
>
>Oh, come on chaps!
>
>Pshirley you don't really think that those Arab GI networks are in the
>pay of the CIA or summat?

Quite impossible. The CIA has never, ever gone in for such things, and
certainly couldn't contemplate it now.

--
Peter Thomas

Cerumen

Oct 30, 2004, 5:59:29 AM10/30/04

"Guy King" <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
> from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
> Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>
> > Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
> > citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
> > re-elected.
>
> Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
> are really stupid....

And......

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Guy King

Oct 30, 2004, 7:31:13 AM10/30/04
The message <clvqhr$knd$3...@kermit.esat.net>
from "Cerumen" <spammers.are.l...@invalid.com> contains these
words:

> > Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
> > are really stupid....
> >
> And......

And I tripped over my own fingers at that point.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Oct 30, 2004, 12:57:56 PM10/30/04
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:37:52 +0100, " Whitedog (Gnashing R
Electorate)" <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote in message
<2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>:

>Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>re-elected.

And just to keep the conspiracy theorists at bay, the tape delivered a
quality hatchet job on Shrub.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Message has been deleted

Cumberpach

Oct 30, 2004, 2:28:38 PM10/30/04

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <u...@ftc.gov> wrote in message

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:37:52 +0100, " Whitedog (Gnashing R
> Electorate)" <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote in message
> <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>:
>
>>Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>re-elected.
>
> And just to keep the conspiracy theorists at bay, the tape delivered a
> quality hatchet job on Shrub.

On a lighter note :-

On a train there was Bill Clinton, George Bush, a spectacular looking blonde
and an old lady.

After several minutes of the trip, the train passes through a dark tunnel
and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard.

When they leave the tunnel, Clinton had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

(1) The blonde thought, "That rascal Clinton wanted to touch me and by
mistake he must have put his hand on that old lady, who in turn must have
slapped his face."

(2) The old lady thought, "That dirty old Bill Clinton laid his hands on the
blonde and she smacked him."

(3) Bill Clinton thought, "George put his hand on that blonde and by mistake
she slapped me."

(4) George Bush thought, "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack
Clinton again."
~from the beebs Newsnight emule

Lane Gray, Czar Castic

Oct 31, 2004, 6:41:08 PM10/31/04
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
> from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
> Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>
> Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
> are really stupid....

Most of the peeps I've mentioned it to have sufficiently developed cynical
glands of their own, and just say "I can't believe this fuvg." That's
right. I have friends who say "fuvg."

--
Lane Gray
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Gen

Lane Gray, Czar Castic

Oct 31, 2004, 6:52:21 PM10/31/04
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:37:52 +0100, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
<Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:

> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
> re-elected.
>
> What's that? Some magic beans? I'll have a gross please, here's my
> best cow, keep the change.

Lwk here. When the following bit happens, you know we've stepped through
the freaking lookingglass.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1015-06.htm or
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1097928233288440.xml#continue
The bind moggles.

Richard Robinson

Oct 31, 2004, 8:19:46 PM10/31/04
<opsgrdeu...@news-server.kc.rr.com>, Lane Gray, Czar Castic wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>> from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>> Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>> are really stupid....
>>
> Most of the peeps I've mentioned it to have sufficiently developed cynical
> glands of their own, and just say "I can't believe this fuvg." That's
> right. I have friends who say "fuvg."

Yes ... I'm not quite sure what a good result would be, but I'm sure we're
all wishing you one.

--
Richard Robinson

"My species has a great many good reasons for making war, though none of
them is as good as the reason for not making war" - Ursula le Guin

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 1, 2004, 1:40:56 AM11/1/04
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:52:21 -0600, "Lane Gray, Czar Castic"
<Cgr...@kc.pb.rr.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:37:52 +0100, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
><Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.

>Lwk here. When the following bit happens, you know we've stepped through

Hmmm, subversives eh? Guantanamo's too for 'em!
It seems we non US peeps are no longer allowed to look at the Bush
website either though I figured out that using a US based proxy server
would have let me look at it could I be bothered to do so.

Guy King

Nov 1, 2004, 3:22:59 AM11/1/04
The message <2ulh9iF...@uni-berlin.de>
from Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net> contains these words:

> Yes ... I'm not quite sure what a good result would be, but I'm sure we're
> all wishing you one.

I'm tempted to say "Let's hope the Americans get the president they
deserve" but that would be cruel.

Peter Thomas

Nov 1, 2004, 6:01:59 AM11/1/04
In message <opsgrdxj...@news-server.kc.rr.com>, "Lane Gray, Czar
Castic" <Cgr...@kc.pb.rr.com> writes

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:37:52 +0100, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
><Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>>
>> What's that? Some magic beans? I'll have a gross please, here's my
>> best cow, keep the change.
>>
>Lwk here. When the following bit happens, you know we've stepped
>through the freaking lookingglass.
>http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1015-06.htm or
>http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1097928233
>288440.xml#continue
>The bind moggles.

One man's libertarian is another man's subversive dissident. If Tom
Paine were alive today, what would theFBI, CIA, or indeed the UK
equivalents such as they are, do about it?

--
Peter Thomas

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lane Gray, Czar Castic

Nov 8, 2004, 2:27:51 PM11/8/04

Quite probably the same thing that the first George III tried to do;
attempt to capture and try the seditious bastard. Or just wait forrim to
do something. We need someone like Tom now, but nobody bothers to learn
rhetoric and rssrpgvir hfr of language.

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 24, 2004, 10:20:30 PM11/24/04
In article <u6i5o0tga7g29sr7p...@4ax.com>, yz <x> wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
>wrote:
>>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>>
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>>are really stupid....
>
>Oh, come on chaps!
>
>Pshirley you don't really think that those Arab GI networks are in the
>pay of the CIA or summat?

They don't need to be, they just need to receive the tape.

Bin Laden prolly isn't a stranger to US assistance. They speedily shipped
all his relatives out of the country, not passing lynch mobs or police
stations, while no-one else was allowed to fly, for a start. And he could
never have drummed up anything like the popular support without the
conspicuous American destruction of Afghanistan and Iraq, threats to
Iran etc. Reckon he owes them a favour or two. And they him.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 24, 2004, 10:12:18 PM11/24/04
In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>,

Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>
>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>are really stupid....

By and large, they might be right - arter all, they not only ohl the
whole "war is best" mantra in their droves, they (apparently) sanctioned
easy-to-hfr electronic vote rigging...

Mind you, with Blunkett's latest parcel o' shite, it sort of looks like
we in the good old yookay are gonna show the US of A we can still
teach 'em a thing or two about bein' duped.

Trials without juries? Oh yeah, good idea. National ID card at 80 quid a
pop, "voluntary" (so long as you volunteer not to leave the country,
go to the doctor, open a bank account, etc etc) - splendid idea,
especially with a completely necessary centralised biometric database
behind it, none of yer half measures like keeping the data secure
and safe on the ID itself with a strong public-key electronic signature,
say, guaranteeing authenticity without the "big brother" bits - hell no,
the "big brother" bits are the best bits... and politicians and
policemen are, as everyone knows, saintly and utterly incorruptible to
a person. So laws to allow police to arrest for anything, at their
discretion, combined with other laws allowing them to take and retain
blood samples (for drug testing) from anyone who's been arrested,
and to retain DNA samples (for the safety and security of our chillun,
er, homeland, erm, Glorious Leader - well *something*) etc *certainly*
would *never* be abused by, e.g., those stalwart officers who like
to arrest people in proportion to their darkness of hue ('cos everyone
knows baddies wear black).

Ohyeah, an' speaking of big brother and incorruptible officials,
they're trying out that "makes-you-look-naked" back-scatter x-ray
thingus at airports (well, theifrow terminal 4 to be precise) at
the mo. Blunkett was asked whether there were any health implications
to routinely dosing, say, kids with "low levels" of X-rays in the
interests of allowing incorruptible officials to see through
their clothing. But apparently he doesn't know.

(What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Bomb Makers appeal Mafiosi scandal '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 24, 2004, 10:25:58 PM11/24/04
In article <2ugv9jF...@uni-berlin.de>,

Robert Harvey <m...@privacy.com> wrote:
> Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) wrote:
>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>> re-elected.
>
>I am getting increasingly convinced that the whole thing has been
>dreamed up by the boys in Washington. The idea that the attacks on the
>WTC were planned by American Intelligence has drifted in and out of my
>mind down the years, and I have not given it the credence it deserves I
>goove. After all, they probably didn't expect them to be so spectacular.

How could you think such an anti-amerkun thing when the homeland is
united behind the presdnt to defeat th terr?

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Top Brass betrays communists cover-up '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 24, 2004, 10:22:31 PM11/24/04
In article <67p6o05nsepj6qkju...@4ax.com>,

Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>>
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>>are really stupid....
>
>Dubbyah said "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an
>enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this."
>
>But that's exactly what will influence people, a vague threat to keep
>'em scared and someone promising to keep them safe. As for Kerry, he
>can't exactly argue with that sort of rhetoric can he?

He could say: "It's a crock of shite designed to keep you scared."

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Liberal Campaigner reveals narcotic cannabis plants cover-up '

Guy King

Nov 25, 2004, 12:09:09 AM11/25/04
Also sprach ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams):-

> e.g., those stalwart officers who like
> to arrest people in proportion to their darkness of hue ('cos everyone
> knows baddies wear black).

Unfortunately, the Tories are saying they'll scrap the rules about
noting down who you stop if you're a dibble. This means of course, that
no racial monitoring will be possible and we may drift back to the days
when it was even worse than it is now.

Message has been deleted

Oiorpata

Nov 25, 2004, 5:59:01 AM11/25/04
On 25 Nov 2004 03:12:18 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) wrote:

>(What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
>d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)

I'm of the opinion that it serpently ought to be an option. Not
compulsory though, cos the queueueues'ud be summing awful.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 8:10:05 AM11/25/04
On 25 Nov 2004 03:22:31 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) wrote:

>In article <67p6o05nsepj6qkju...@4ax.com>,
>Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:

>>Dubbyah said "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an
>>enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this."
>>
>>But that's exactly what will influence people, a vague threat to keep
>>'em scared and someone promising to keep them safe. As for Kerry, he
>>can't exactly argue with that sort of rhetoric can he?
>
>He could say: "It's a crock of shite designed to keep you scared."

It's a shame he didn't have the guts to say it innit.
Of course he'd have been ripped to bits for being unpatriotic and not
"supporting the troops".
--

.--~~,__
:-....,-------`~~'._.' I want that one....

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 8:14:48 AM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:54:32 +0000, Ancipital
<WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>They're planning to put those back-scatter xray machines in fpubbies, too.
>Mmm, the Daily Mail will be so conflicted, it will almost catch fire.

Only *almost*? How dispiriting.

>> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked, d'you
>> reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)
>

>*hand up* Me, me! (Thobut you'd have to get other liberal commie terrorist
>agitators to help too, sadly I are not pointlessly loaded, think charidee
>swim amounts).
>
>Fantastic rant, BTW. Ver' impressed.

Wot you said, smashing rantage.

Dave Larrington

Nov 25, 2004, 8:08:13 AM11/25/04
Ancipital wrote:

>Mmm, the Daily Mail will be so conflicted, it will almost catch
> fire.

I /knew/ there had to be a positive side to all this...

After that, tell them that the staple diet of asylum seekers is paedophiles.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

Malc

Nov 25, 2004, 8:24:28 AM11/25/04
ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) wrote in message news:<co3iii$d...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>...

> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
> d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)

5zu here if you do it. Is trhe money going to a gwd caws [1]

[1]Caerphilly

--
Malc

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave Larrington

Nov 25, 2004, 8:40:06 AM11/25/04
Ancipital wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:08:13 +0000, Dave Larrington wrote:
>
>>> Mmm, the Daily Mail will be so conflicted, it will almost catch
>>> fire.
>>
>> I /knew/ there had to be a positive side to all this...
>>
>> After that, tell them that the staple diet of asylum seekers is
>> paedophiles.
>
> You know, we have enough raw talent in ye shedde to make their heads
> explode... You orful (but curiously entertaining) person, you.

I wish I could claim credit for that, but alas it's a Seen Elsewhere.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 8:50:11 AM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:27:47 +0000, Ancipital
<WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:14:48 +0000, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
>wrote:
>

>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:54:32 +0000, Ancipital
>> <WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>They're planning to put those back-scatter xray machines in fpubbies,
>>>too. Mmm, the Daily Mail will be so conflicted, it will almost catch
>>>fire.
>>
>> Only *almost*? How dispiriting.
>

>Well, get off yer raes an' get trolling then, sir. You could be as much of
>a hero as Jarvis Cocker was after mooning M. Jackson's creppy messianic
>posturing.
>
>"You knows it".

Do they like emails to the ranting letters page at all?
<grins>

Message has been deleted

Lensman

Nov 25, 2004, 9:53:18 AM11/25/04
wrote :

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:27:47 +0000, Ancipital
><WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:14:48 +0000, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
>>wrote:

>>> Only *almost*? How dispiriting.
>>
>>Well, get off yer raes an' get trolling then, sir. You could be as much of
>>a hero as Jarvis Cocker was after mooning M. Jackson's creppy messianic
>>posturing.
>>
>>"You knows it".
>
>Do they like emails to the ranting letters page at all?
><grins>

Even better http://chat.dailymail.co.uk/dailymail/index.jsp

I love the smell of astroturf in the morning....

--
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| BlunkettCard - Don't Leave Home Without It - OR ELSE ! |

Richard Robinson

Nov 25, 2004, 10:30:01 AM11/25/04
In article <co3iii$d...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>, Carl .LHS. Williams wrote:
> In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>,
> Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:
>>
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>>are really stupid....
>
> By and large, they might be right - arter all, they not only ohl the
> whole "war is best" mantra in their droves, they (apparently) sanctioned
> easy-to-hfr electronic vote rigging...

http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm

For simple instructions how to do this, if anyone wants to ...

> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
> d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)

Tempting. Have you any idea what it could cost, thobut ?

--
Richard Robinson

If you want my address, put unmail2 where the spam trap is.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 12:03:39 PM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:53:18 +0000 (UTC), Lensman <pu...@kremvax.ru>
wrote:

>>Do they like emails to the ranting letters page at all?
>><grins>
>
>Even better http://chat.dailymail.co.uk/dailymail/index.jsp
>
>I love the smell of astroturf in the morning....

OMG!!!!!!! have you read some of this drivel?

Some random quotes..

Their hidden agenda is becoming visible - they are utterly false,
intent only on PC and altering the world to mirror their inane and
perverted childish ideas

actualy its about social engineering..and the destruction of a nation

I am jsut wating for the illegal immigrants to be given the vote
you wait and see

And I ll bet you anything that Our friends on Iran Press news will
never tell you that the GOvernement of the Mullahs pay for the
operation of transexuals .

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 12:43:37 PM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:01:04 +0000, Ancipital
<WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:50:11 +0000, Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)
>wrote:
>

>>>"You knows it".
>>
>> Do they like emails to the ranting letters page at all? <grins>
>

>Dunno, I went to have a look for you, but I started feeling so terribly
>dirty...

I'm off. My 1st post is being checked by the moderator apparently.
If it's the same person who skimmed overthe likes of Linda Le
Pottlerer it'll be plain sailing.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 12:55:38 PM11/25/04
<WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Well, get off yer raes an' get trolling then, sir.

I'm sayin' nowt me.

uggc://pung.qnvylznvy.pb.hx/qnvylznvy/sbehz.wfc?sbehz=196

Guy King

Nov 25, 2004, 2:40:24 PM11/25/04
Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-

> pay for the operation of transexuals

Is that done by some sort of quango - like Railtrack operates the railways.

Knobwatch operates transexuals, regulating which bits get altered in
which order and making sure than they're never derailed by an unexpected
pair of tights?

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 2:58:37 PM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:40:24 GMT, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-
>
>> pay for the operation of transexuals
>
>Is that done by some sort of quango - like Railtrack operates the railways.
>
>Knobwatch operates transexuals, regulating which bits get altered in
>which order and making sure than they're never derailed by an unexpected
>pair of tights?

Smashing innit? What a find. Erm, have you read the 1st answers to my
posting yet? I'm about to reply...

tersono

Nov 25, 2004, 3:47:35 PM11/25/04
On 25 Nov 2004 03:25:58 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) wrote:

>In article <2ugv9jF...@uni-berlin.de>,
>Robert Harvey <m...@privacy.com> wrote:
>> Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) wrote:
>>> Bin Liner pops his head up to "threaten" US voters (oops, sorry
>>> citizens) *just* when he's needed most to assist the Shrub get
>>> re-elected.
>>
>>I am getting increasingly convinced that the whole thing has been
>>dreamed up by the boys in Washington. The idea that the attacks on the
>>WTC were planned by American Intelligence has drifted in and out of my
>>mind down the years, and I have not given it the credence it deserves I
>>goove. After all, they probably didn't expect them to be so spectacular.
>
>How could you think such an anti-amerkun thing when the homeland is
>united behind the presdnt to defeat th terr?

A quotation from H.L.Mencken which I found in, of all places, last
Friday's Daily Bigot ^H^H^H^H Telegraph letters page:

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more
and more completely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and
glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright
moron."

Apologies to Leftpondians in ye Shedde.

--
Citroen C3. It's French! It's fuel-efficient!
What have *you* done to irritate Dubya today?

Guy King

Nov 25, 2004, 3:41:13 PM11/25/04
Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-

> Smashing innit? What a find. Erm, have you read the 1st answers to my

> posting yet? I'm about to reply...

Not yet - are you posting as Whitegod? (ToBAGO)

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 25, 2004, 5:26:30 PM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:41:13 GMT, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R

>Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-
>
>> Smashing innit? What a find. Erm, have you read the 1st answers to my
>> posting yet? I'm about to reply...
>
>Not yet - are you posting as Whitegod? (ToBAGO)

uggc://pung.qnvylznvy.pb.hx/qnvylznvy/guernqabaVaq.wfc?sbehz=196&guernq=9667752&zrffntr=10701215

I'll leave it to you to decide which one is me...

I thimk I'm going to regret this though.

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 25, 2004, 6:10:38 PM11/25/04
In article <30mc3pF...@uni-berlin.de>,

Richard Robinson <newsre...@spamtrap.qualmograph.org.uk> wrote:
>In article <co3iii$d...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>, Carl .LHS. Williams wrote:
>> In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>,
>> Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>>>The message <2md5o0td525vfgrpf...@4ax.com>
>>>from " Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>>>Elect...@scrotemail.com> contains these words:

>>>Just a tad convenient. The Republicans must reckon the American public
>>>are really stupid....
>>
>> By and large, they might be right - arter all, they not only ohl the
>> whole "war is best" mantra in their droves, they (apparently) sanctioned
>> easy-to-hfr electronic vote rigging...
>
>http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm
>
>For simple instructions how to do this, if anyone wants to ...

I downloaded (from somewhere else) the vote-machine software and its
"test" report, along with a real live voter database... will investigate
for amusement when tuits permit...

>> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
>> d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)
>
>Tempting. Have you any idea what it could cost, thobut ?

We-ell, unless I miss a flight on account of it, surely it shouldn't
cost me anything? I mean, I know they want to look through my clothes
and I agree that security on aeroplanes is important enough to
inconvenience putative passengers a little bit (especially given
their contribution to global warming and so on.) All I'd be doing would
be sacrificing my modesty to help further the cause of airline safety,
which I take very seriously, especially if I'm on the aeroplane in
question. I see it as my duty, as a law-abiding citizen of the
world, not to mention my patriotic duty as a Brit, to act as an
example to my fellow passengers in demonstrating how to reassure
other travellers that we law-abiding peaceniks have nothing whatsoever
to hide.

Plus it'd be a lot quicker without carry-on luggage and
all those pockets in which to lose this or that tedious bit of
paper - passport, boarding card and wallet can be clutched easily
in a hand, and if that's all the clobber you have, it'd be far
harder to lose anything.

The downside, from my POV is that unless going somewhere especially
uninspiring (perhaps Brussels or Liege?) then I'm loathe to travel
without at lease a half-hundredweight of cameras, none of which
I care to trust to airport baggage-manglers.

Some thought is required, I think. Perhaps a weekend jaunt to
Brussels to visit a friend, sans camera gear, at Ryanair-style
prices in case I end up forfeigting the flight by seditiously
neglecting to present clothing they can look through to see if
I'm concealing anything, thus thwarting their security measures.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Porn Baron hacks tactical computers '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 25, 2004, 6:14:05 PM11/25/04
>Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-
>
>> Smashing innit? What a find. Erm, have you read the 1st answers to my
>> posting yet? I'm about to reply...
>
>Not yet - are you posting as Whitegod? (ToBAGO)

This has gotta be an entertaining place for a quick charabanc tourette,
innit...

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Gay Christian fondles maser '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 25, 2004, 5:53:32 PM11/25/04
In article <v1mbq093h2ipp1nov...@4ax.com>,

Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>On 25 Nov 2004 03:22:31 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
>Williams) wrote:
>
>>In article <67p6o05nsepj6qkju...@4ax.com>,
>>Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Dubbyah said "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an
>>>enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this."
>>>
>>>But that's exactly what will influence people, a vague threat to keep
>>>'em scared and someone promising to keep them safe. As for Kerry, he
>>>can't exactly argue with that sort of rhetoric can he?
>>
>>He could say: "It's a crock of shite designed to keep you scared."
>
>It's a shame he didn't have the guts to say it innit.
>Of course he'd have been ripped to bits for being unpatriotic and not
>"supporting the troops".

There're a bunch of peace advocates (mainly women, obviously) 'round
here who laid a "peace" wreath made of white poppies on the war memorial
a while back - they deliberately avoided hfrvat the same time as the
red-poppy people, out of respect, and have publically stated they
acknowledge, respect and are grateful for the terrible sacrifices made
by soldiers during WWII, sharing their presumed aim of remembering
how grim it all was so, hopefully, it "wouldn't happen again."

The peace campaigners have been getting death threats, hate mail,
public opprobrium etc from some members of the local British Legion
ever since, for their act of "desecration" and "dishonour" etc.

Ho hum.

Mindyou, at least they have the likely excuse of having been traumatised,
brutalised, shell-shocked and being by now perhaps a bit wobbly with old
age. Wonder what Blair's excuse is? What am I saying? He Who Is Righteous
Needeth No Excuse, I'm sure it says that somewhere in the Good Dossier.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Number 10 steal pistol '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 25, 2004, 11:19:38 PM11/25/04
In article <5e6ce5ec.04112...@posting.google.com>,

If I go for it, I promise to spend at least half the proceeds on cheese...

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Army admit girl '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 25, 2004, 11:26:05 PM11/25/04
In article <dvn6o0dnvc9o2grk8...@4ax.com>,

Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate) <Gnashing R Elect...@scrotemail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:48:04 +0100, Robert Harvey <m...@privacy.com>
>wrote:

>>I am getting increasingly convinced that the whole thing has been
>>dreamed up by the boys in Washington. The idea that the attacks on the
>>WTC were planned by American Intelligence has drifted in and out of my
>>mind down the years, and I have not given it the credence it deserves I
>>goove. After all, they probably didn't expect them to be so spectacular.
>
>Have you read "Gur Arj Crney Uneobe: Qvfgheovat Dhrfgvbaf nobhg gur
>Ohfu Nqzvavfgengvba naq 9/11"? It's quite an eye opener, allowing for
>many cock-ups and coincidences (even for the most anti conspiracy
>theorist) there are still far too many unanswered questions.

The great thing about outlandish plots is that "conspiracy
theory" stigma goes a long way to discrediting any suspicion
of same, even when yer actual widespread conspiracy, per se, needn't
be involved.

If you wanna get away with summat, make it summat really unbelievable.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Pederasts steal shotgun '

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 26, 2004, 2:01:42 AM11/26/04
On 25 Nov 2004 22:53:32 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) wrote:

>There're a bunch of peace advocates (mainly women, obviously) 'round
>here who laid a "peace" wreath made of white poppies on the war memorial
>a while back - they deliberately avoided hfrvat the same time as the
>red-poppy people, out of respect, and have publically stated they
>acknowledge, respect and are grateful for the terrible sacrifices made
>by soldiers during WWII, sharing their presumed aim of remembering
>how grim it all was so, hopefully, it "wouldn't happen again."
>
>The peace campaigners have been getting death threats, hate mail,
>public opprobrium etc from some members of the local British Legion
>ever since, for their act of "desecration" and "dishonour" etc.
>
>Ho hum.

Ho hum indeed. That's really sad.
I'd imagine that any of the people named on that memorial would rather
have lived a full life in peace than been shot or blown to bits, but I
could be wrong.

Guy King

Nov 26, 2004, 3:10:14 AM11/26/04
Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-

> http://chat.dailymail.co.uk/dailymail/threadnonInd.jsp?forum=196&thread=9667752&message=10701215

> I'll leave it to you to decide which one is me...

URJim_BopAICM£5

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Austin Shackles

Nov 26, 2004, 5:01:15 AM11/26/04
On or around 25 Nov 2004 23:14:05 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) enlightened us thusly:

>This has gotta be an entertaining place for a quick charabanc tourette,
>innit...

bollocks bollocks raes bollocks charabanc phag bollocks shpx.

R Electorate@scrotemail.com Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)

Nov 26, 2004, 5:16:30 AM11/26/04
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:53:33 +0000, Ancipital
<WARKanci...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Do you see me smirking, well do you?
>
>Of course not because I'm hiding it behind a cup of tea. The scary bit is
>that some of the others are so bonkers that you'd suspect them of
>trolling, too.

>Maybe it'll turn out like that Monkey Dust sketch where every member of
>airport staff is really an undercover journalist; Daily Mail island filled
>with trolls having a lovely time.

Darn, you may have hit the nail on the head there. I'll carry on for a
bit and see what happens.

>Jolly well done, wonder how long the rest of us can resist the urge, too.

We have our first mention of Vna Uhagyrl, no surprises there then.

"I'd be more worried about letting my kids read the DM than exposing
them to radiation!"

An excellent response, but not the one I had in mind, buggrem.

Guy King

Nov 26, 2004, 8:28:15 AM11/26/04
Also sprach Ancipital <WARKanci...@hotmail.com>:-

> OfCut?

Nah, that's the office of the drugs quality czar.

Lensman

Nov 26, 2004, 8:48:04 AM11/26/04
wrote :

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:53:18 +0000 (UTC), Lensman <pu...@kremvax.ru>

>wrote:
>
>>>Do they like emails to the ranting letters page at all?
>>><grins>
>>
>>Even better http://chat.dailymail.co.uk/dailymail/index.jsp
>>
>>I love the smell of astroturf in the morning....
>
>OMG!!!!!!! have you read some of this drivel?
>
>Some random quotes..
>
>Their hidden agenda is becoming visible - they are utterly false,
>intent only on PC and altering the world to mirror their inane and
>perverted childish ideas
>
>actualy its about social engineering..and the destruction of a nation
>
>I am jsut wating for the illegal immigrants to be given the vote
>you wait and see
>
>And I ll bet you anything that Our friends on Iran Press news will
>never tell you that the GOvernement of the Mullahs pay for the
>operation of transexuals .

Bless em. I'm finding it hard not to to just jump in there and
torll them till their temples throb, myself, but I can't help
wondering how many of the *other* posters are there for the
same reason...

Lensman

Nov 26, 2004, 9:00:09 AM11/26/04
Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote :

>Also sprach Ancipital <WARKanci...@hotmail.com>:-
>
>> OfCut?
>
>Nah, that's the office of the drugs quality czar.

I thought that one was "Offit" ?

Guy King

Nov 26, 2004, 9:40:03 AM11/26/04
Also sprach Lensman <pu...@kremvax.ru>:-

> >Also sprach Ancipital <WARKanci...@hotmail.com>:-
> >
> >> OfCut?
> >
> >Nah, that's the office of the drugs quality czar.

> I thought that one was "Offit" ?

So what's "Offace" then? Perhaps it's the department responsible for
toadying to the Portman Group.

Jaques d'Alltrades

Nov 26, 2004, 9:52:51 AM11/26/04
The message <pan.2004.11.26....@hotmail.com>
from Ancipital <WARKanci...@hotmail.com> contains these words:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:40:24 +0000, Guy King wrote:

> > Is that done by some sort of quango - like Railtrack operates the
> > railways.
> >
> > Knobwatch operates transexuals, regulating which bits get altered in which
> > order and making sure than they're never derailed by an unexpected pair of
> > tights?

> OfCut?

"But Rabbi, it *IS* a suitcase: stroke it and see..."

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Jaques d'Alltrades

Nov 26, 2004, 9:55:39 AM11/26/04
The message <pan.2004.11.26....@hotmail.com>
from Ancipital <WARKanci...@hotmail.com> contains these words:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:10:38 +0000, Carl .LHS. Williams wrote:

> > Some thought is required, I think. Perhaps a weekend jaunt to Brussels to
> > visit a friend, sans camera gear, at Ryanair-style prices in case I end up
> > forfeigting the flight by seditiously neglecting to present clothing they
> > can look through to see if I'm concealing anything, thus thwarting their
> > security measures.

> We really shouldn't condone this sort of thing. Shocking, so it is.

I rily can't bare to goove of it.

Jaques d'Alltrades

Nov 26, 2004, 9:57:13 AM11/26/04
The message <5mvdq09kn9q2irdla...@4ax.com>
from Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> contains these words:

Hello, someone tread on a corn somewhere?

Ron Clark

Nov 26, 2004, 11:43:00 AM11/26/04
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:00:09 +0000 (UTC), Lensman <pu...@kremvax.ru>
wrote this, or at least some of this:

Come offit?

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°²

Frank Erskine

Nov 26, 2004, 2:00:30 PM11/26/04
wrote:

>Also sprach "Whitedog (Gnashing R Electorate)" <Gnashing R
>Elect...@scrotemail.com>:-

>> pay for the operation of transexuals
>

>Is that done by some sort of quango - like Railtrack operates the railways.
>
>Knobwatch operates transexuals,

Or OFKNOB

--
Frank Erskine
OETKBC, MJBC

Guy King

Nov 26, 2004, 2:45:04 PM11/26/04
Also sprach Frank Erskine <frank....@btinternet.com>:-

> >Knobwatch operates transexuals,

> Or OFKNOB

I'd politely left that as an exercise for the reader.

Austin Shackles

Nov 26, 2004, 4:29:57 PM11/26/04
On or around Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:57:13 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
<creaki...@foobar.zetnet.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>The message <5mvdq09kn9q2irdla...@4ax.com>
>from Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> contains these words:
>> On or around 25 Nov 2004 23:14:05 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
>> Williams) enlightened us thusly:
>
>> >This has gotta be an entertaining place for a quick charabanc tourette,
>> >innit...
>
>> bollocks bollocks raes bollocks charabanc phag bollocks shpx.
>
>Hello, someone tread on a corn somewhere?

sorry to all tourette's sufferers, BTW.

Sena

Nov 26, 2004, 4:38:02 PM11/26/04
ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk said...

> In article <5e6ce5ec.04112...@posting.google.com>,
> Malc <malcol...@ubht.swest.nhs.uk> wrote:
> >ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) wrote
> >in message news:<co3iii$d...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>...
> >

> >> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
> >> d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)
> >
> >5zu here if you do it. Is trhe money going to a gwd caws [1]
> >
> >[1]Caerphilly
>
> If I go for it, I promise to spend at least half the proceeds on cheese...

I fort you was vegan, arCarl? Mind, cheese is one of the
reasons I couldn't cope with bean vegan. Cake is another.
--
I try to be a good example to my children, but they just see
me as a dire warning.

Oiorpata

Nov 26, 2004, 8:23:53 PM11/26/04
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:57:13 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
<creaki...@foobar.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

>The message <5mvdq09kn9q2irdla...@4ax.com>
>from Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> contains these words:
>> On or around 25 Nov 2004 23:14:05 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
>> Williams) enlightened us thusly:
>
>> >This has gotta be an entertaining place for a quick charabanc tourette,
>> >innit...
>
>> bollocks bollocks raes bollocks charabanc phag bollocks shpx.
>
>Hello, someone tread on a corn somewhere?

He was having a little tourette.

Jaques d'Alltrades

Nov 26, 2004, 8:28:41 PM11/26/04
The message <MPG.1c11b28f4...@news.individual.net>
from Sena <se...@privacy.net> contains these words:

> > If I go for it, I promise to spend at least half the proceeds on cheese...
> >

> I fort you was vegan, arCarl? Mind, cheese is one of the
> reasons I couldn't cope with bean vegan. Cake is another.

You can get both vegan chiz and vegan cake, thobut the chiz is pretty
dire IMO.

Jaques d'Alltrades

Nov 26, 2004, 8:26:59 PM11/26/04
The message <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>
from Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> contains these words:

> Also sprach Frank Erskine <frank....@btinternet.com>:-

> > >Knobwatch operates transexuals,

> > Or OFKNOB

> I'd politely left that as an exercise for the reader.

Are you quite well?

Richard Robinson

Nov 27, 2004, 3:24:55 AM11/27/04
In article <co5ope$h...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>, Carl .LHS. Williams wrote:
> Richard Robinson <newsre...@spamtrap.qualmograph.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>>http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm
>>
>>For simple instructions how to do this, if anyone wants to ...
>
> I downloaded (from somewhere else) the vote-machine software and its
> "test" report, along with a real live voter database... will investigate
> for amusement when tuits permit...

Let us know if you manage to upload the changed results back ...

>>> (What are the odds they'll let me through customs stark naked,
>>> d'you reckon? Who wants to sponsor me to give it a go...?)
>>

>>Tempting. Have you any idea what it could cost, thobut ?
>
> We-ell, unless I miss a flight on account of it, surely it shouldn't
> cost me anything? I mean, I know they want to look through my clothes
> and I agree that security on aeroplanes is important enough to
> inconvenience putative passengers a little bit (especially given
> their contribution to global warming and so on.) All I'd be doing would
> be sacrificing my modesty to help further the cause of airline safety,
> which I take very seriously, especially if I'm on the aeroplane in
> question. I see it as my duty, as a law-abiding citizen of the
> world, not to mention my patriotic duty as a Brit, to act as an
> example to my fellow passengers in demonstrating how to reassure
> other travellers that we law-abiding peaceniks have nothing whatsoever
> to hide.
>
> Plus it'd be a lot quicker without carry-on luggage and
> all those pockets in which to lose this or that tedious bit of
> paper - passport, boarding card and wallet can be clutched easily
> in a hand, and if that's all the clobber you have, it'd be far
> harder to lose anything.
>
> The downside, from my POV is that unless going somewhere especially
> uninspiring (perhaps Brussels or Liege?) then I'm loathe to travel
> without at lease a half-hundredweight of cameras, none of which
> I care to trust to airport baggage-manglers.

> Some thought is required, I think. Perhaps a weekend jaunt to
> Brussels to visit a friend, sans camera gear, at Ryanair-style
> prices in case I end up forfeigting the flight by seditiously
> neglecting to present clothing they can look through to see if
> I'm concealing anything, thus thwarting their security measures.

Invisible clothes ? What d'you think you are, Cerfvqrag bs gur HF ?

I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
<humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.

So, yes. It could pbfg n sbeghar.

--
Richard Robinson

If you want my address, put unmail2 where the spam trap is.

Austin Shackles

Nov 27, 2004, 7:22:31 AM11/27/04
On or around Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:23:53 +0000, Oiorpata
<oior...@hotmail.com> enlightened us thusly:

glad someone noticed.

Austin Shackles

Nov 27, 2004, 7:24:01 AM11/27/04
On or around 27 Nov 2004 08:24:55 GMT, Richard Robinson
<rich...@privacy.net> enlightened us thusly:

>I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
>US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
>a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
><humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.

wot if he didn't have Zbarl, thobut?

can we conspire to bankrupt the USofA by flooding the place with
undesirables thusly?

Richard Robinson

Nov 27, 2004, 7:31:36 AM11/27/04
In article <cdsgq0loslrnefrlr...@4ax.com>, Austin Shackles wrote:
> On or around 27 Nov 2004 08:24:55 GMT, Richard Robinson
><rich...@privacy.net> enlightened us thusly:
>
>>I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
>>US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
>>a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
>><humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.
>
> wot if he didn't have Zbarl, thobut?

"More research is needed". But I ain't doing it. If they do that to people
who have zbarl, just think what they might do to people of no importance
whatsoever.

> can we conspire to bankrupt the USofA by flooding the place with
> undesirables thusly?

Compared with what their own thizvag is doing ? No way.

Sena

Nov 27, 2004, 7:53:42 AM11/27/04
creaki...@foobar.zetnet.co.uk said...

> The message <MPG.1c11b28f4...@news.individual.net>
> from Sena <se...@privacy.net> contains these words:
>
> > > If I go for it, I promise to spend at least half the proceeds on cheese...
> > >

> > I fort you was vegan, arCarl? Mind, cheese is one of the
> > reasons I couldn't cope with bean vegan. Cake is another.
>
> You can get both vegan chiz and vegan cake, thobut the chiz is pretty
> dire IMO.

I gelled it once and concluded that it was almost entirely
totally unlike cheese.

Sena

Nov 27, 2004, 8:07:30 AM11/27/04
aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk said...

Others did TAAW, which was why I didn't bother to comment on
your colourful hfr of 'English'.

Austin Shackles

Nov 27, 2004, 9:34:41 AM11/27/04
On or around 27 Nov 2004 12:31:36 GMT, Richard Robinson
<rich...@privacy.net> enlightened us thusly:

>> can we conspire to bankrupt the USofA by flooding the place with

>> undesirables thusly?
>
>Compared with what their own thizvag is doing ? No way.

that occurred to me about 2 seconds after I hit "send"

Guy King

Nov 27, 2004, 2:41:46 PM11/27/04
Also sprach Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net>:-

> I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
> US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
> a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
> <humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.

Sounds like Brazil, Mr Tuttle. Or Buttle.

Richard Robinson

Nov 27, 2004, 3:36:41 PM11/27/04
In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote:
> Also sprach Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net>:-
>
>> I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
>> US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
>> a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
>> <humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.
>
> Sounds like Brazil, Mr Tuttle. Or Buttle.

Must see that, one day. Unless you mean the country, in which case I may
need longer.

Guy King

Nov 27, 2004, 4:17:16 PM11/27/04
Also sprach Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net>:-

> > Sounds like Brazil, Mr Tuttle. Or Buttle.

> Must see that, one day. Unless you mean the country, in which case I may
> need longer.

Nah, the film. Everything "1984" should have been.

Richard Robinson

Nov 27, 2004, 5:05:06 PM11/27/04
In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote:
> Also sprach Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net>:-
>
>> > Sounds like Brazil, Mr Tuttle. Or Buttle.
>
>> Must see that, one day. Unless you mean the country, in which case I may
>> need longer.
>
> Nah, the film. Everything "1984" should have been.

A good book ?

(interesting & thought-provoking as Mr Blair's piece may be, I reckon he
lets the gurbelification get in the way of the fictionalising something
wicked).

Richard Robinson

Nov 27, 2004, 9:09:31 PM11/27/04
In article <e34hq0p20nm729ecb...@4ax.com>, Austin Shackles wrote:
> On or around 27 Nov 2004 12:31:36 GMT, Richard Robinson
>
>>> can we conspire to bankrupt the USofA by flooding the place with
>>> undesirables thusly?
>>
>>Compared with what their own thizvag is doing ? No way.
>
> that occurred to me about 2 seconds after I hit "send"

Too late, then ! bwahahahahaa.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 29, 2004, 10:15:13 PM11/29/04
In article <30qrunF...@uni-berlin.de>,

Richard Robinson <newsre...@spamtrap.qualmograph.org.uk> wrote:
>In article <co5ope$h...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>, Carl .LHS. Williams wrote:
>> Richard Robinson <newsre...@spamtrap.qualmograph.org.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>>http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm
>>>
>>>For simple instructions how to do this, if anyone wants to ...
>>
>> I downloaded (from somewhere else) the vote-machine software and its
>> "test" report, along with a real live voter database... will investigate
>> for amusement when tuits permit...
>
>Let us know if you manage to upload the changed results back ...

We-ell, bush got in, didn't he? S'funny, I never thought they'd fail to
notice an extra 50,000,000 black lesbians voting republican...

[cost of going through customs nekkid]

>I was very struck by a story a few months ago. Bloke tries to fly into the
>US. Gets there, they decide they're not letting him in. So they send him to
>a notel to wait for a seat on a flight back, under armed guard. 2 peeps, at
><humungous> zbarlunits per hour. Which they made him cnl gur ovyy for.
>
>So, yes. It could pbfg n sbeghar.

If you honestly think I'm entertaining even the vaguest of plans to
go anywhere near the US of A, much less in an aeroplane, I have a
bridge in Brooklyn you might like to ohl...

I was guvaxvat more of a CheapoAir flight to, say, hamsterjam or
perhaps Belgium (which as we all know doesn't exist) or mebbe
Deutschland or even possibly Senapr (never been there, oddly -
I gather they all speak serapu and smoke Galoshes or somesuch?)

Essentially, somewhere _not_ America. They want Fortress America
to be free of foreigners, and for my part I'm only too happy to
oblige. There are spectacular and amazing places in the US, and
it pisses me off that I probably shan't see 'em 'cos of a rabidly
paranoic administration with a world-domination complex, but then
the same (apart from the world domination) applies in various
other bits of the planet too, I goove one has to be resigned to it.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |
` Rear Admiral confesses computers horror '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Nov 29, 2004, 10:16:09 PM11/29/04
In article <3130303034323...@zetnet.co.uk>,

Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>Also sprach Richard Robinson <rich...@privacy.net>:-
>
>> > Sounds like Brazil, Mr Tuttle. Or Buttle.
>
>> Must see that, one day. Unless you mean the country, in which case I may
>> need longer.
>
>Nah, the film. Everything "1984" should have been.

I think so, too - splendid film, but a real downer, nonetheless.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Judges eat Car Thief '

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted