Re: Charming vid nicked from the Caff

Message has been deleted

amgine

Nov 19, 2005, 1:33:23 PM11/19/05
Sn!pe on 19/11/2005 7:32 pm wrote:

> http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>
> Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.

Ah, yes. My dad's jcb. Lovely little ditty and doofer.

--
Amgine. I am you know.

Message has been deleted

Kate Dicey

Nov 19, 2005, 3:27:01 PM11/19/05
M Pitt wrote:

> On 19/11/2005 18:32:26, in uk.rec.sheds, Sn!pe pounded the keyboard
> message <news:1h6ae21.1e8coejb8fmk5N%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> to
> bring the following to the attention of the assembled hordes

>>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>>
>>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>

> Aww! Sweet.
>
> Ace sentiments in a lovely song and a triffic video.
>
> Wish my dad had had a JCB.

Wish I still had my dad. He might have liked a JCB. S&H liked playing
with the mini diggers at Diggerland.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Lister

Nov 19, 2005, 5:53:02 PM11/19/05
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe)
wrote:

>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>
>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.

Word up

Richard Parker

Nov 19, 2005, 7:23:56 PM11/19/05
*sniff*
--
Richard Parker

MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight - it took over ten years of
careful development.

- dmeg...@aix1.uottawa.ca

Message has been deleted

Peter Thomas

Nov 20, 2005, 5:40:45 PM11/20/05
In message <1h6blgb.1fhz8xpq127pjN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>, Sn!pe
<sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>Richard Parker <new...@expressive.ltd.uk> wrote:
>
>> *sniff*
>
>It gets me that way too.

Dry-eyed, I'm afraid, but smiling gently. Wryly reflecting on the music
label 'Folk'n Deadly.' Dissidence is marketable yet again?
--
Peter Thomas
Message has been deleted

JonG

Nov 21, 2005, 1:02:22 PM11/21/05
Sn!pe wrote:

> http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>
> Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.

They've just been on Channel 5 Arjf, seem just as nice as you'd expect
from the song and the wibble. Luke's Dad, the ex-JCB driver, is now
their manager, and says he's had emails from all round the world saying
how the song brings a tear to the eye.

They've decided to release it to have a shot at the Chrimbo No 1 slot,
and good luck to 'em, says I.

--
JonG
The Bruichladdich 10yrold is my current fave, - puffs off the tongue

Message has been deleted

Austin Shackles

Nov 21, 2005, 2:36:54 PM11/21/05
On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:

>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>
>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.

in't arf slow to load.
"There are three sorts of people in the world - those who can count,
and those who can't" (Anon)

Austin Shackles

Nov 21, 2005, 3:13:08 PM11/21/05
On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:36:54 +0000, Austin Shackles
<austin...@ddol-las.net> enlightened us thusly:

>On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
>(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:
>
>>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>>
>>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>
>in't arf slow to load.

in fact, so slow I've given up on it. left it loading while I did other
stuff, it got to about 1/4 loaded in about 20 minutes.

they need a faster server.

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"
Alphonse Karr (1808 - 1890) Les Guêpes, Jan 1849

Message has been deleted

Whitedog

Nov 21, 2005, 4:26:42 PM11/21/05
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:36:54 +0000, Austin Shackles
<austin...@ddol-las.net> wrote:

>On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
>(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:
>
>>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>>
>>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>
>in't arf slow to load.

At lunchtime today it was whizzy fast...now it's been on the news..I
reckon that half the country has gone searching for it and I hope that
"Half these songs are about you" the album, sells lots; it's rather
smashing. Best of luck to them for the xmas number one idea too, why
not, it's a heartwarming song.
Nizlopi ...odd name but good tunage.
--
.--~~,__
:-....,-------`~~'._.'

Austin Shackles

Nov 21, 2005, 4:26:39 PM11/21/05
On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:22:05 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:

>Austin Shackles <austin...@ddol-las.net> wrote:
>
>> >http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>> >
>> >Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>>
>> in't arf slow to load.
>

>Suddenly it's had some publicity, I guess the server's getting hit.

's more than hit. 's behaving as if it's just gone 9 rounds with Cassius
Clay.

Blue: The sky is blue for a reason. Blue light is a source of strength
and harmony in the cosmos. Create a blue light in your life by
telephoning the police
from the Little Book of Complete B***ocks by Alistair Beaton.

Kate Dicey

Nov 21, 2005, 4:16:00 PM11/21/05
Austin Shackles wrote:

> On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:36:54 +0000, Austin Shackles
> <austin...@ddol-las.net> enlightened us thusly:
>

>>On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
>>(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:
>>

>>>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>>>
>>>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>>
>>in't arf slow to load.
>

> in fact, so slow I've given up on it. left it loading while I did other
> stuff, it got to about 1/4 loaded in about 20 minutes.
>
> they need a faster server.

Loaded here in about 30 seconds.

Malc

Nov 21, 2005, 5:12:02 PM11/21/05

"Austin Shackles" <austin...@ddol-las.net> wrote in message

> On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:22:05 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
> (Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:

>>> in't arf slow to load.
>>
>>Suddenly it's had some publicity, I guess the server's getting hit.
>
> 's more than hit. 's behaving as if it's just gone 9 rounds with Cassius
> Clay.

Hasn't it got somewhere in the Popular Beat Combo Charts? That might explain
the slowness ifn all and sundry are trying to download.

--
Malc

"How dare you take advantage of MY blithering idiot!"

Austin Shackles

Nov 22, 2005, 5:40:10 AM11/22/05
On or around Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:26:42 +0000, Whitedog
<btaySPAML...@gmailREMOVE.com> enlightened us thusly:

>On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:36:54 +0000, Austin Shackles
><austin...@ddol-las.net> wrote:
>
>>On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:32:26 +0000, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk
>>(Sn!pe) enlightened us thusly:
>>
>>>http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>>>
>>>Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.
>>
>>in't arf slow to load.
>
>At lunchtime today it was whizzy fast...now it's been on the news..I
>reckon that half the country has gone searching for it and I hope that
>"Half these songs are about you" the album, sells lots; it's rather
>smashing. Best of luck to them for the xmas number one idea too, why
>not, it's a heartwarming song.
>Nizlopi ...odd name but good tunage.

's going a bit faster this morning. might get to hear it yet.

"The breezy call of incense-breathing Morn, The swallow twittering
from the strawbuilt shed, The cock's shrill clarion, or the echoing
horn, No more shall rouse them from their lowly bed."
Thomas Gray, Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard.

Frederick Fennec

Nov 22, 2005, 5:40:45 AM11/22/05
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:26:42 +0000, Whitedog wrote:

> Nizlopi ...odd name but good tunage.

It's an anagram of Lipnoiz. Or Nozipil or Zinipol.

--
Paul Clark you.missed -> umist to reply
Where there's hope there's disappointment.

Befunge Sudoku

Nov 22, 2005, 7:00:55 AM11/22/05
In article <1h6ae21.1e8coejb8fmk5N%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...

> http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp
>
> Beautifully presented wibble with a charming song. Safe.

And tipped to be the xmas #1 !
--
Pneumothorax is a word that is long