NUDE ITS-A-KNOCKOUT! This Sunday at Eureka, Kent

kieran1000

Aug 2, 2007, 10:16:26 AM8/2/07
http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk

Hope to see everyone at Eureka this Sunday 4 August. Join in the fun
and games to become this year's champions and holders of the team cup.
Games include human table football, inflatable assault course and
LOADS OF FUN!

More info about this event - also lots of more photos taken this
Summer and info about this wonderful club have recently been added to
the website
http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk

Cheers
Kieran

Hector

Aug 3, 2007, 1:37:28 PM8/3/07
Sunday the 4th of August what year is that? Cant be 2007 as the 4th of
August is tomorrow Saturday. I should know as Sunday the 5th of August 2007
is my birthday
"kieran1000" <kiera...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Reg Barlow

Aug 3, 2007, 3:36:38 PM8/3/07
On Aug 3, 6:37 pm, "Hector" <hector.c[spam]@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Sunday the 4th of August what year is that? Cant be 2007 as the 4th of
> August is tomorrow Saturday. I should know as Sunday the 5th of August 2007
> is my birthday"kieran1000" <kieran1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk
>
> > Hope to see everyone at Eureka this Sunday 4 August. Join in the fun
> > and games to become this year's champions and holders of the team cup.
> > Games include human table football, inflatable assault course and
> > LOADS OF FUN!
>
> > More info about this event - also lots of more photos taken this
> > Summer and info about this wonderful club have recently been added to
> > the website
> >http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk
>
> > Cheers
> > Kieran

Happy Birthday for Sunday Kieran. 21 and a few months I take it!

Reg

Indigo

Aug 4, 2007, 7:08:01 AM8/4/07
If I could get a couple of cheap air tickets, and some sunshine (for a
change)?

Thanks for the bookmark. Maybe next summer, for a long weekend.

Reg Barlow

Aug 4, 2007, 11:38:13 AM8/4/07

Oops! Sorry Hector.
Reg