For the SETI people

SimonK

Jan 29, 2001, 5:11:44 PM1/29/01
... running NT or Windows 2000

If you use the command-line client, and install it as a service like
this ...

http://tinusonline.vmpd.nl/runasant4.htm

- you'll increase your work-unit throughput. Looks like mine's going to
nearly douuble. I can barely contain my excitement.

There's also a Seti Spy utility ( http://pages.tca.net/roelof/setispy/ )
which you can use to keep track of where you are now you can't see
what's going on. It looks like you can also set it to keep a record of
any interesting work units you process, if that's what bakes your cake.

--
SimonK : cbr600f-y : botafot#20 d.bot : "fear is the mind-killer"