Motorcycle clubs

harleysgalore

Jan 3, 2002, 6:10:47 AM1/3/02
Does anyone have a list,or know all the Motorcycle clubs in the area, or the
entire south/west Wales area? Or Uk for matter of interest!!

I will greatly apprecciate individual names of clubs you may be members of.
Ta.

Please reply via board only. or immine...@hotmail.com

cheers and a happy new un

Harleyluvver

Otter

Jan 3, 2002, 5:29:19 PM1/3/02
"harleysgalore" did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:

>Does anyone have a list,or know all the Motorcycle clubs in the area, or the
>entire south/west Wales area? Or Uk for matter of interest!!

These are some of the names of m/c clubs in the southern half of
Wales. Some of the clubs may have disbanded & some of the clubs are
friendlier than others.

--
Otter
http://www.paganotter.org.uk

Otter

Jan 3, 2002, 5:39:49 PM1/3/02
"harleysgalore" did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:

>Does anyone have a list,or know all the Motorcycle clubs in the area, or the
>entire south/west Wales area? Or Uk for matter of interest!!

These are some of the names of m/c clubs in the southern half of
Wales. Some of the clubs may have disbanded & some of the clubs are
friendlier than others.

Afan Riders MCC
Clan (The)
Dinas Emrys MCC
Fat Bastards MCC
Freedom Riders MCC
Guzzlers MCC
Ironhorses
Lazy Riders
Morlain Y Draig CCC
Mysterons MCC
Nepenthos MRC
Powys MCC
Salem MCC
Silures MCC
Spa Riders
Taff Riders MCC
Unpredictables (The)
Vale Riders MCC
Wacky Racers MCC
Welsh Coast MCC
Wraiths (The)
Y Carenydd

harleysgalore

Jan 3, 2002, 7:31:51 PM1/3/02
Thanks for these - you wouldnt have a list of MC's would you?

Cheers once again.

"Otter" <water...@ecosse.net> wrote in message

Richard

Jan 3, 2002, 9:08:53 PM1/3/02
"harleysgalore" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message

> Thanks for these - you wouldnt have a list of MC's would you?

Check out www.rideout-club.com
they have a members from all over the UK.

Otter

Jan 4, 2002, 1:58:22 AM1/4/02
"harleysgalore" did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:
>"Otter" wrote in message...

>> "harleysgalore" did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:
>> >
>> >Does anyone have a list,or know all the Motorcycle clubs in the area, or
>the
>> >entire south/west Wales area? Or Uk for matter of interest!!
>> >>

>> These are some of the names of m/c clubs in the southern half of
>> Wales. Some of the clubs may have disbanded & some of the clubs are
>> friendlier than others.
>>

>Thanks for these - you wouldnt have a list of MC's would you?

The Clan & Ironhorses, tho not listed as MC have more "attitude" than
others

Bear

Jan 4, 2002, 10:04:03 AM1/4/02
harleysgalore wrote:

> Thanks for these - you wouldnt have a list of MC's would you?

Please could you read the FFAQ (link in my sig below) and post replies
at the bottom.

Thanks.
--
Bastard Bear
These are my own opinions, and not necessarily those of all Bears

Otter

Jan 4, 2002, 3:38:54 PM1/4/02
Simon Atkinson did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:

<snipped>

>Simon Atkinson http://www.raunds.demon.co.uk/
^^^^^^

Raunds MCC still going?
Haven't seen or heard about them recently.

Otter

Jan 4, 2002, 4:12:27 PM1/4/02
Simon Atkinson <Si...@127.0.0.1> did engrave these words in
uk.rec.motorcycles:

>Otter said in <5j4c3ukn7531nbdu6...@4ax.com>:

>>Raunds MCC still going?
>>Haven't seen or heard about them recently.
>

>They are still about - basically they had a lot of internecine fighting,
>some of their members wanted to turn them from a side-patch club into
>back-patch.

They probably thought that the field was open after the Instigators
were absorbed into the HA

>Most of the members are a bunch of saddo wannabes with no chance of BP
>anyway. They all walk down to the pub and sit around trying to look
>hard with their halves of watery lager.

Some things never change then. ;-)

Andy Bonwick

Jan 4, 2002, 4:44:58 PM1/4/02
On Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:54:18 +0000, Simon Atkinson <Si...@127.0.0.1>
wrote:

>Otter said in <5j4c3ukn7531nbdu6...@4ax.com>:

>>Simon Atkinson did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:
>>
>><snipped>
>>
>>>Simon Atkinson http://www.raunds.demon.co.uk/
>> ^^^^^^
>>
>>Raunds MCC still going?
>>Haven't seen or heard about them recently.
>

>They are still about - basically they had a lot of internecine fighting,
>some of their members wanted to turn them from a side-patch club into
>back-patch.

I seem to remember that Raunds MCC used to be an MC club and wore back
patches for a while but saw the error of their ways around about
1978/9. Some of them wandered over to Bedford or Rushden and joined
the United Bikers but not many. Those were the days when Raunds was a
true backwater and had no proper roads linking it to civilisation.

>Most of the members are a bunch of saddo wannabes with no chance of BP
>anyway. They all walk down to the pub and sit around trying to look
>hard with their halves of watery lager.

Same old story. I actually discussed Raunds and it's watering holes
with FND on here a while ago.
--
Andy Bonwick
ZX9R E1

Bear

Jan 4, 2002, 5:14:32 PM1/4/02
Simon Atkinson wrote:

> Bear said in <3C35C463...@cwcom.net>:

> >harleysgalore wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks for these - you wouldnt have a list of MC's would you?
> >
> >Please could you read the FFAQ (link in my sig below) and post replies
> >at the bottom.
> >
> >Thanks.
>
> <snigger>
>
> He asks for MC's and top-posts, but BB is all polite... If he'd asked
> for details of Moped spares and top-posted he's have been flamed to hell
> and back.

Not so, but nice attempt at "humour"

Nick Davies

Jan 4, 2002, 8:36:48 PM1/4/02

Andy Bonwick <An...@ukrm.org> wrote in message

> On Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:54:18 +0000, Simon Atkinson <Si...@127.0.0.1>
> wrote:
>
> >Otter said in <5j4c3ukn7531nbdu6...@4ax.com>:
> >
> >>Simon Atkinson did engrave these words in uk.rec.motorcycles:
> >>
> >><snipped>

> >> ^^^^^^

<snipped>

> Same old story. I actually discussed Raunds and it's watering holes
> with FND on here a while ago.

It was a discussion memrable only for its brevity.

RMC members all wear orange overalls with the diamond logo on the *back*

F-N-D

MONTY

Jun 6, 2022, 10:05:39 AM6/6/22
WOW how did this show on my feed ? LOL